Page 224 of 576 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274324 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 8628

I vote yes for silver medal points.

You have to keep the silver points. If you have 0 points your tournament would be in effect, over.

Colossus Alchemist Emilio Amaral's Avatar

I just sent them this ticket:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Subject:
    Colossus' HeroUp

Body of Message:
    What if Colossus' HeroUp dealt damage just like Doc. Ock does?
    It would deal CONSECUTIVES 10dmg and not only 10 per touch.
    Sometimes I can deal 50 or 60 damage, but it takes too long to do it.
    Because I must get back and foward to touch the enemy again and again.
    And 60 is really low to one of the strongest Marvel heroes.
    Making it deal damage like Doc. Ock would me it really better and stronger.
    His HeroUp is the WEAKEST of this game!
    That's not right! :(
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If anybody else think the same way, please, send them a ticket too.
    Thank you!
    Marvel Heroes - Players Guild - https://www.facebook.com/groups/208961569224407/

I vote yes to keep points.
    So to get this straight, we're keeping track of survival bonus by adding team member bonus together?

Not sure if I remember correctly, I remember something like I was in a team of 4 and everyone died except for me, but I didn't get a bonus. What should we do if that happen?
    Super Hero Squad Online Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Squad Level: 1060
    Trying to Max: Shadowcat(B), Black Widow(B), QuickSilver
    Deviantart: Here

Hi Squadies, look at what Emilio made for me,

Thanks Emilio!
    Phoenix is great!
    Last edited by Phoenix Force; 01-18-2012 at 05:05 AM.
    SHSO Squad Name: Mr. Dart/ Agent Force Avengers Alliance
    Squad Level: 1,300
    Avengers Alliance Level: 103
    Marvel Heroes Beta Tester

Quote Originally Posted by Masked Traveler Seamstress View Post
    I vote yes to keep points.
    So to get this straight, we're keeping track of survival bonus by adding team member bonus together?

Not sure if I remember correctly, I remember something like I was in a team of 4 and everyone died except for me, but I didn't get a bonus. What should we do if that happen?
    You just get less points if someone dies. It's out of your control.

You don't have to add anything. Just get the survival bonus number.

The glass is half full. PSINGRAPHD's Avatar

So when scoring, it's your team's total survival bonus for gold & adamantium medal wins, and your team's combos total for a silver medal win. Got that right?
    Marvel Faves
    Polaris, Jean, Dazz, S Witch, Wasp, Angel, Gambit, QSilver, Crystal, BBolt, Namor, Thor, Strange, Cap, Widow, Falcon, IW, Torch, Mags, Crawler, Storm, Cap M, SpiderW, Fist, Panther, GotG

Quote Originally Posted by PSINGRAPHD View Post
    So when scoring, it's your team's total survival bonus for gold & adamantium medal wins, and your team's combos total for a silver medal win. Got that right?
    The way I understand it, that is right.

I vote yes for silver medal points.

If it's your fault that the points are low because you're grabbing all the food and not being a good team player and letting others die, then ALL your scores will be low. But if your score is low on one or two missions because of somebody else being a poor team player, then it will reflect this on only the mission played with them. (for a higher score) So if EVERYBODY is a great team player and nobody dies, it'll take CUG and his Dadgum learnin' degree to figure out who the winner will be.
    SHSO name:Astral Zephyr (Yes, THAT guy)
    Signature hero:Nova
    Squad Rank:1340+

Quote Originally Posted by PSINGRAPHD View Post
    That doesn't make sense, though. The combos score could be higher than the survival bonus!

I tested this out with some solo missions (We Run in Peace). Here are the scores:

1) No dying
    Special: 7000
    Knockouts: 5950
    Combos: 11300
    Survival: 24750

2) Two deaths
    Special: 6150
    Knockouts: 6300
    Combos: 11250
    Survival: 5925

3) Four deaths
    Special: 6600
    Knockouts: 6250
    Combos: 11900
    Survival: none

So, dying twice (5925) would score lower than dying four times (11900)!

Also, I ran the mission again without dying and got the same survival score (24750). This means the survival bonus is the same if you don't die. Since this is an easy mission and CBR members are great players, there's a very strong possibility that the scores will be tied across all teams. The Doom mission is the only mission we are playing that might be described as tough, so that mission will most likely decide the entire tournament.

Champion Urban Guard spidavenger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    That doesn't make sense, though. The combos score could be higher than the survival bonus!

I tested this out with some solo missions (We Run in Peace). Here are the scores:

1) No dying
    Special: 7000
    Knockouts: 5950
    Combos: 11300
    Survival: 24750

2) Two deaths
    Special: 6150
    Knockouts: 6300
    Combos: 11250
    Survival: 5925

3) Four deaths
    Special: 6600
    Knockouts: 6250
    Combos: 11900
    Survival: none

So, dying twice (5925) would score lower than dying four times (11900)!

Also, I ran the mission again without dying and got the same survival score (24750). This means the survival bonus is the same if you don't die. Since this is an easy mission and CBR members are great players, there's a very strong possibility that the scores will be tied across all teams. The Doom mission is the only mission we are playing that might be described as tough, so that mission will most likely decide the entire tournament.
    Guys, I see what Magenta's saying, your comparing against a totally different number, thoughts?

We are running out of time here!

I'll tell you what, everybody play some today and figure out a scoring system, that means brain storm! I think Magenta is right, you couldn't add two different categorys! Maybe if you get a silver medal, that is tough. I don't like, but I simply don't know what else you can do, but add multipliers and modifiers! Some of these missions are short too! We are wanting the same thing, team spirit in an individual game, but at the same time you want to be fair to your self and others! Maybe the silver medal will weed themselves out a winner! I had you some hard missions in gold, I can change to harder silver missions, that is no problem there but everyone come up with something and we analyze it later tonight.

People if you want to have a tournament this is your assignment! Let's please get this done! Thank you!
    Last edited by spidavenger; 01-18-2012 at 06:24 AM.

I still think that we should consider Survival pontuation.
    Survival Points will make us work even more as a team.
    The squaddies will help each other and share the fruits and boosts.

For exemple: If Onslaught trapped a squaddie with that green globe all other heroes will save the trapped one due to the team spirit and the survival pontuation.
    That's the real team thing!
    Marvel Heroes - Players Guild - https://www.facebook.com/groups/208961569224407/

It may just be easier to do the same teams all the way through the 6 missions, then combine the survival bonus for each mission and see which team wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain Yak View Post
    It may just be easier to do the same teams all the way through the 6 missions, then combine the survival bonus for each mission and see which team wins.
    But it will be an individual prize.
    How would Urban calculate it?

Jessica Drew The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar

If I could make a suggestion to CUG,
    When running Tournaments it is tough to be democratic, whether it be rules, start times, Ect.
    You can't please everybody, it's your Tournament. Set your system, run your tournament and learn from it and you can make the next one better. If you make everything a vote you have a bureaucracy.
    Go with your gut.

Champion Urban Guard spidavenger's Avatar

Default Official Scoring System

Thank you TM! This is what I needed to here. I decided this is how it is going to be done. Instead of not earning any points on a silver medal, you'll get a straight 5000 points period! If you get a survival bonus, you write down the last number which is the combined survival bonuses of all four players, and you need to write down the medal you earned for that mission. Only one person needs to pm me the score, if someone can pm me a picture of it it would be better, but some like myself don't know how to do that. I'm trusting each and every person to be honest with about their medals and scores. This is my final decision and non negotiable. So you get at least some points, instead of none. They'll be two easy missions and four harder ones. They will all be silver for fairness. This is the finality of it because I am tired of thinking about it. Let us have good clean fun guys, and no arguing because this is for fun!