Page 464 of 576 FirstFirst ... 364414454460461462463464465466467468474514564 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 8628
    Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Please stop reposting the same posts across multiple threads. You've been told about this before. There will be no more warnings in the future, else people will likely start to report you to the site mods.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Pepper got to it first
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

Ok i promise i will stop
    Squad Name: Marshmallow Hydra (Ziyan)
    Squad Level: 1215
    Signature Hero: Spider-man
    Marvel Heroes: ZIYAN GOOL
    Motto: LET THE FIRE RISE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by badsaj View Post
    Identity Crisis Contest
    Only 2 days left to get your entries in for your chance to win a $15 gold card.
    We've gotten 11 fantastic entries so far. Go to the link in my signature to check them out. I've also created custom avatars for each story.
    If you want to enter click on comments after the first post and put in your story. If you don't want to do that you can PM me or e-mail through CBR.
    Judging will happen this weekend, and we'll announce the winner no later than Monday.
    cool site!
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Wraith View Post
    cool site!
    Thanks, from you that's an honor.
    SHSO Squad Name: Juggler Emperor
    Squad Level: 1840+
    Creator of the SHSO Identity Crisis blog
    Marvel Heroes: badsaj

Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

guess what level I just reached?
    https://twitter.com/benfromcanada/st...514944/photo/1

Thank you very much to all who helped me get here.
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Identity Crisis Contest
    Only 2 days left to get your entries in for your chance to win a $15 gold card.
    We've gotten 11 fantastic entries so far. Go to the link in my signature to check them out. I've also created custom avatars for each story.
    If you want to enter click on comments after the first post and put in your story. If you don't want to do that you can PM me or e-mail through CBR.
    Judging will happen this weekend, and we'll announce the winner no later than Monday.
    Looking forward to the results of this contest! I bet it was hard to judge!
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Identity Crisis Contest
    Well, we've finally come to the end. We ended up with 14 great entries, far more than I expected. And the judging proved to be much harder than I expected. Each story had some something unique about it, and were written it many different styles, which makes determining which is "best" almost impossible
    In fact I couldn't do it. I couldn't narrow it to just one, so I'm actually awarding 2 gold cards (and I wish I had 14 to give). The 2 stories were very different, but good in their own ways:
    1A-The Punishing Lawyer! This story had a real noir detective story feel to it, well done.
    1B-Wailing Crusader Gargoyle! This story felt just like reading a comic book. I'm sure a real artist could've turned that story into "Wailing Crusader Gargoyle #1" with no problem.
    Please go read these stories, if you haven't already, and Congrats to the winners, I will be contacting you this week to get you your prizes.

Even though the contest is over, the Identity Crisis site is staying up. If you feel like writing your backstory and having me create a character for you, please do.
    SHSO Squad Name: Juggler Emperor
    Squad Level: 1840+
    Creator of the SHSO Identity Crisis blog
    Marvel Heroes: badsaj

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

As several contests and tournaments are coming to a close here again. A reminder that the Fall Season the the CBR Survival Series will be right around the bend as well.

Expect the official post to open things for applications to start some time next week.

Brackets will be done a little bit differently this year, as well as the fact that all characters will be available for the tournament selection this time around.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Identity Crisis Contest
    Well, we've finally come to the end. We ended up with 14 great entries, far more than I expected. And the judging proved to be much harder than I expected. Each story had some something unique about it, and were written it many different styles, which makes determining which is "best" almost impossible
    In fact I couldn't do it. I couldn't narrow it to just one, so I'm actually awarding 2 gold cards (and I wish I had 14 to give). The 2 stories were very different, but good in their own ways:
    1A-The Punishing Lawyer! This story had a real noir detective story feel to it, well done.
    1B-Wailing Crusader Gargoyle! This story felt just like reading a comic book. I'm sure a real artist could've turned that story into "Wailing Crusader Gargoyle #1" with no problem.
    Please go read these stories, if you haven't already, and Congrats to the winners, I will be contacting you this week to get you your prizes.

Even though the contest is over, the Identity Crisis site is staying up. If you feel like writing your backstory and having me create a character for you, please do.
    Oh, wow. Thank you! Iím really glad you liked it. Well done to Wailing Crusader Gargoyle too, I enjoyed your story :)
    SHSO Squad Name: The Punishing Lawyer

Quote Originally Posted by GothamLord View Post
    As several contests and tournaments are coming to a close here again. A reminder that the Fall Season the the CBR Survival Series will be right around the bend as well.

Expect the official post to open things for applications to start some time next week.

Brackets will be done a little bit differently this year, as well as the fact that all characters will be available for the tournament selection this time around.
    Should be fun guys, if you only play one more team even this year... it will probably be this one because it's almost December.

But it was fun last time and who knows maybe there will be some interesting twists as well.

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Identity Crisis Contest
    ...the judging proved to be much harder than I expected.
    I am glad I didn't have to judge this contest! With so many unique and interesting stories, I am surprised and honored to have been chosen. I had fun reading all of the other entries and love the new avatars (obviously).

A big thanks to Juggler for dreaming this up and crafting such fun illustrations.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

got this e-mail today in response to the gold issue:

Greetings Tina,

Thank for your feedback about Super Hero Squad Online. It’s your dedication that helps make Super Hero Squad Online a fun game for all.

We have debated the changes to the Prize Wheel for a long time, but the change had to be made for the overall long-term health of the game.

We believe our membership plans are great value. With membership you get access to the Golden Prize Wheel, Monthly Gold and many Agent Only Heroes, all of which have been consistently added to the game since launch. The game is ‘bigger’ now than it ever has been. Over time members can get access to almost all of that content, just by being members.

However, we have to look to the long term future of the game. While we are fully committed to continuing to expand the game, our pace of releasing new content and characters is naturally slowing. To maintain a healthy game and ensure that we can continue to release content, we had to make these changes to the overall economy.

We value and appreciate each and every member. In fact, we value our members so much that new Agent-only features and Heroes will be added to Super Hero Squad Online in the near future!

Again, we thank all of you for your dedication and hope that you continue to enjoy Super Hero Squad Online.

See you in Super Hero City!

Angela
    Super Hero Squad Online Support
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

Junior Member Volcanic Torch Manatee's Avatar

Identity Crisis Contest

I couldn't have chosen better myself! Congrats to both of you and have fun spending your gold!
    SHSO Squad Name: Volcanic Torch Manatee
    Signature Characters: Captain America, Human Torch, Dr. Strange, Namor
    Squad Level: 2000
    CBR Team Council Member

Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Wraith View Post
    got this e-mail today in response to the gold issue:
    I got that exact one. And the real substance of my ticket was a couple of suggestions to take the sting out of the loss of gold, not trying to get the gold back.
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein