Page 329 of 575 FirstFirst ... 229279319325326327328329330331332333339379429 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 8623

Quote Originally Posted by Void Clock View Post
    I will consider joining...
    When you are able to receive PMs, could you please PM me. I have something very exciting to PM you.
    Thanks!
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

Caption Contest!
    New Logo on the Way!

Rules:
    I will post a picture and you make a caption! Sounds easy? Right?
    Since there are younger viewers on the threads here, try to stay as appropriately as possible.
    Once the picture is posted, send me a PM titled "CBR Caption Contest - Week 1"
    On Saturday, I will announce it's the last day.
    On Sunday, I will announce the best caption and post a new picture for the next week.

Prizes:
    I can't afford game cards or anything so this is why I said this a friendly contest. Just for fun. Who doesn't love to have some laughs!

This Week's Picture!
    Please note this picture was taken from Barney.. and brought to you by Virgo!

"I bet you can't hear me in there..."

Send in your captions now!
    Last edited by Masked Traveler Seamstress; 05-07-2012 at 04:08 PM.
    Super Hero Squad Online Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Squad Level: 1060
    Trying to Max: Shadowcat(B), Black Widow(B), QuickSilver
    Deviantart: Here

Here's Mine.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Virgo.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	92978
    Dazzler-Jean Grey-Magik-Psylocke-Mockingbird-Emma Frost-Hawkeye-Storm

Hello "The Ninja Hydra".

I saw you on a Daily Mission set-up.
    By the way; Nice Armored Spidey!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Wraith View Post
    When you are able to receive PMs, could you please PM me. I have something very exciting to PM you.
    Thanks!
    Yeah, no problem ( I wonder what it will be...).

Champion Urban Guard spidavenger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Void Clock View Post
    Yeah, no problem ( I wonder what it will be...).
    When you reach over twenty posts, the administrator will unlock it for you!
    Former CBR Team President, now just a regular GI JOE!
    Squad Name: Champion Urban Guard AKA CUG
    Squad Level: 1310
    Signature Hero: Silver Surfer

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Wraith View Post

AND THE RESULTS FOR THE 2012 "TAKE A PICTURE WITH BARNEY!" CONTEST ARE...

Results
    1st Series2GhostRider -72
    2nd Indigo Platypus - 52
    3rd Magenta - 52
    4th Charles LePage - 48
    5th Blonde Rogue - 46
    6th boinks - 40
    7th CenturianSpy - 36
    8th Virgo - 32
    9th Carmaicol - 30
    10th B.B. Ghost - 24
    11th rh1006 - 24
    12th Scarlet Witch - 12

Prizes
    Series2GhostRider, you get an alter ego. You will approve everything along the way, including the name. You also get to choose the other 7 CBR members to get one for this 3rd batch of heroes. You can PM other members or post to find some member for the 7. Then, PM a list, and I will contact them. Congrats!

Indigo Platypus, you get an alter ego. You will approve everything along the way, including the name.

Magenta and Charles LePage, you each get a hero for the 4th batch. You will approve everything along the way.

Any ideas you all have for your heroes, PM them to me at any time. Currently, I am finishing up the 2nd batch of heroes. Once it is done, I will begin on the 3rd batch, and then the fourth, but I can save any messages I receive so I won't accidentally delete them. Congrats winners!

Thanks once again to our judges, XMAN405 and Wolverine 63!
    Wow congrats everyone!

Also thanks to Sun and Winter, that PM makes a lot more sense after I read this... sorry I didn't understand last night.

I am gonna have to give some thought as to Alter-Ego's etc... I have like no ideas off the top of my head... I'm just trying to remember the deck of cards I dreamt of last night so I have a new deck in the game.

You know you are having a bad day when your blocked list nearly triples and your are getting so annoyed that you actually contemplate giving in and deleting your SHSO account.

I had a really bad day, obviously, but I'm not going anywhere I'm not letting the a-holes win. At least I wont have to see their words anymore. -sighs- Maybe I am too old to play this game though... I dunno... -walks away as Roy not Ghost Rider for a change-
    CBox ID: Roy
    Super Hero Squad Online Name: Sun Scythe
    Signature Hero: Ghost Rider (but I tend to rotate who I play as)

Quote Originally Posted by Series2GhostRider View Post
    You know you are having a bad day when your blocked list nearly triples and your are getting so annoyed that you actually contemplate giving in and deleting your SHSO account.

I had a really bad day, obviously, but I'm not going anywhere I'm not letting the a-holes win. At least I wont have to see their words anymore. -sighs- Maybe I am too old to play this game though... I dunno... -walks away as Roy not Ghost Rider for a change-
    I get that you don't like this people and I bet many of us dislike them also Sun, but I don't get why you continue to take their comments seriously, remember they are a bunch of annoying kids, no need to lose it due to some kids acting like brats. And believe me, not seeing their comments anymore will help you a lot. Remember, you are better than them by making a stand against them, don't let them get to you. And if it gets out of hand just remember what happened to the "Freedom Squad".
    “Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.”
    SHSO Username: Dream Guard
    Marvel Heroes: Beta Tester
    MAA Status: Pending

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    I get that you don't like this people and I bet many of us dislike them also Sun, but I don't get why you continue to take their comments seriously, remember they are a bunch of annoying kids, no need to lose it due to some kids acting like brats. And believe me, not seeing their comments anymore will help you a lot. Remember, you are better than them by making a stand against them, don't let them get to you. And if it gets out of hand just remember what happened to the "Freedom Squad".
    Your right, I don't really know why I let them get to me so much. I think its because, despite what some may think, I'm a nice guy and fairly sensative. So I guess it's easy for people to just take advantage of that. I'm feeling alot better then when I posted that message before, so things will be good.
    CBox ID: Roy
    Super Hero Squad Online Name: Sun Scythe
    Signature Hero: Ghost Rider (but I tend to rotate who I play as)

Quote Originally Posted by spidavenger View Post
    When you reach over twenty posts, the administrator will unlock it for you!
    Yeah; cool!

I'll eventually get there!

Quote Originally Posted by Series2GhostRider View Post
    Your right, I don't really know why I let them get to me so much. I think its because, despite what some may think, I'm a nice guy and fairly sensative. So I guess it's easy for people to just take advantage of that. I'm feeling alot better then when I posted that message before, so things will be good.
    Wow Sun I am sorry, I had no idea things like that were happening, I mean I sorta remember something in the past but I never got details.

I have had a lot of people mess with me in my life, once a friend of mine said in jest he ran into my "arch-nemesis", I named four other people before I gave up trying to guess. He laughed and said "Geez how many enemies you got?" and it was pretty funny.

The best armor there is in life is to be as good a person as you can be, this can also be difficult. I mean I don't reach out to people much so they will get the wrong impression a lot of times.

This also means being able to tell the petty arguments that you shouldn't get involved with and serious issues that do need to be at least spoken to, there are many petty things on the boards here that bug me but I shut up. More serious issues are bigotry and violence, these cannot be casually ignored. Now because of all this many people would not incorrectly label me as self-righteous but at least I can back it up by not being a hypocrite and being supremely tolerant of others opinions... admittedly sometimes for purely humorous reasons. LOL This can be hard and dangerous at times however. (Not easy to explain in short)

It all boils down to this... You cannot control the actions of others, but you can control how you respond.

Temperance is also important. Well I have gone on far enough for now (I could go on forever), back to brevity.
    Last edited by Hobbkito; 05-09-2012 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbkito View Post
    Wow Sun I am sorry, I had no idea things like that were happening, I mean I sorta remember something in the past but I never got details.

I have had a lot of people mess with me in my life, once a friend of mine said in jest he ran into my "arch-nemesis", I named four other people before I gave up trying to guess. He laughed and said "Geez how many enemies you got?" and it was pretty funny.

The best armor there is in life is to be as good a person as you can be, this can also be difficult. I mean I don't reach out to people much so they will get the wrong impression a lot of times.

This also means being able to tell the petty arguments that you shouldn't get involved with and serious issues that do need to be at least spoken to, there are many petty things on the boards here that bug me but I shut up. More serious issues are bigotry and violence, these cannot be casually ignored. Now because of all this many people would not incorrectly label me as self-righteous but at least I can back it up by not being a hypocrite and being supremely tolerant of others opinions... admittedly sometimes for purely humorous reasons. LOL This can be hard and dangerous at times however. (Not easy to explain in short)

It all boils down to this... You cannot control the actions of others, but you can control how you respond.

Temperance is also important. Well I have gone on far enough for now (I could go on forever), back to brevity.
    What he said.

Really, anymore I don't open my chat box unless I see a friend on. And if they get annoying, I just switch zones. Strong is the power of ignoring.
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbkito View Post

Well said, VERY well said!
    SHSO name:Astral Zephyr (Yes, THAT guy)
    Signature hero:Nova
    Squad Rank:1340+

"When my agent told me that January Jones was going to play me, I was like "She's OVER-rated and UNDER-developed to play ME!" Am I RIGHT, B-Money?! Don't leave me hangin'..."
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays