Page 322 of 575 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324325326332372422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 8623
  1. #4816
    The Random Avatar Guy Indigo Platypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,093

    Default

    This sounds like a fun one, Wraith.

    That Vision one you already have up is going to be hard to beat...
    He's got more than just mad skill...he's got a beaver tail and a bill!

  2. #4817
    Sun Scythe Series2GhostRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Yak View Post
    Great idea, Winter! I don't know if anyone can top Sun the Proctologist.
    LOL, Yak at your age in life I'm sure you are used to that sort of thing. Not from Ant-man, but a real doctor. Then again knowing you...
    CBox ID: Roy
    Super Hero Squad Online Name: Sun Scythe
    Signature Hero: Ghost Rider (but I tend to rotate who I play as)

  3. #4818
    The Random Avatar Guy Indigo Platypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,093

    Default

    Are you kidding...Yak is a "do it yourselfer!" Ain't got no time nor money for one them uppity proctologists! He just looks it up on the interwebs, grabs a rubber glove (gardening glove, cuz the others are too expensive) and gets to "digging" (if ya know what I mean)!

    Now as far as Wraith's contest...how many entries are allowed? I have several to choose from...and I think they are all pretty good!
    Last edited by Indigo Platypus; 04-20-2012 at 11:44 AM.
    He's got more than just mad skill...he's got a beaver tail and a bill!

  4. #4819
    Diamond in the rough Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    694

    Default



    I actually had this done the minute after game night but was to lazy to add it. So basically Emma being a rude "itch" like always, not even caring that poor Barney is frozen so in theory is this like giving the cold shoulder?
    “Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.”
    SHSO Username: Dream Guard
    Marvel Heroes: Beta Tester
    MAA Status: Pending

  5. #4820
    "Dadgum!" Brain Yak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Western NC
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Last time I got a checkup the Dr said I didn't need one of those 'till I was 40 -- that's YEARS and YEARS from now! This means that Astral Zephyr is the only one with experience on this subject. Please direct all further comments to him, and his VAST experience on the subject!

  6. #4821
    Member Blonde Rogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    X-Mansion
    Posts
    687

    Default


    Unlike Emma,Rogue is friendly to our frozen buddy!
    Last edited by Blonde Rogue; 04-20-2012 at 06:39 PM.
    I just need to touch you to destroy you.My power is your power, and I can take more than one!

  7. #4822
    Sun Scythe Series2GhostRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    442

    Default

    I dunno how friendly it is to offer a guy Frozen an adult beverage he can't drink. LOL, cute pic though Rogue-dear.
    CBox ID: Roy
    Super Hero Squad Online Name: Sun Scythe
    Signature Hero: Ghost Rider (but I tend to rotate who I play as)

  8. #4823

    Default

    i have the same question as indigo. and also i would like to ask how did you guys get such good picture quality. my picture quality is not good at all is there someway someone could help me? thanks guys and great idea for a contest.

  9. #4824
    tina Winter Wraith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    in a pickle
    Posts
    1,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cfoxstilkey View Post
    i have the same question as indigo. and also i would like to ask how did you guys get such good picture quality. my picture quality is not good at all is there someway someone could help me? thanks guys and great idea for a contest.
    @You and Platy, it's just one picture only. You can post multiple if you want for fun, but only the first will be considered an entry.

    On the quality, I'm not sure. I just push the PrtScrn button and don't do anything to adjust anything. I guess it depends on the computer. If it is small, I know you can zoom into the page by clicking View on your browser's Menu Bar and then, click Zoom In. I believe the shortcut key is (Ctrl) + (+) (The + is the = button also).
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

  10. #4825
    Astral Zephyr Johnnys65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The state of insanity
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Yak View Post
    Last time I got a checkup the Dr said I didn't need one of those 'till I was 40 -- that's YEARS and YEARS from now! This means that Astral Zephyr is the only one with experience on this subject. Please direct all further comments to him, and his VAST experience on the subject!
    Y'know Yak...I don't think I like you quite as much as I did a couple of minutes ago...
    SHSO name:Astral Zephyr (Yes, THAT guy)
    Signature hero:Nova
    Squad Rank:1340+

  11. #4826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Wraith View Post
    @You and Platy, it's just one picture only. You can post multiple if you want for fun, but only the first will be considered an entry.

    On the quality, I'm not sure. I just push the PrtScrn button and don't do anything to adjust anything. I guess it depends on the computer. If it is small, I know you can zoom into the page by clicking View on your browser's Menu Bar and then, click Zoom In. I believe the shortcut key is (Ctrl) + (+) (The + is the = button also).
    Thanks this help me a lot be adding a pic soon.

  12. #4827
    Member Blonde Rogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    X-Mansion
    Posts
    687

    Default

    Yeah the quality is important,you should save as .png that would prevent the loss in the quality.
    I just noticed i posted my pic in JPEG and it wasnt in a good quality cause of that.
    Now i edited the post and changed the pic to a .png format and looks a lot beter :)
    I just need to touch you to destroy you.My power is your power, and I can take more than one!

  13. #4828

    Default

    how do you get images to post i keep failing at it.

  14. #4829

    Default

    here's my contest pic

    looks like Barney took over for the thing in the F.F. when he was frozen.
    Last edited by cfoxstilkey; 04-20-2012 at 08:16 PM.

  15. #4830
    tina Winter Wraith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    in a pickle
    Posts
    1,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cfoxstilkey View Post
    how do you get images to post i keep failing at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cfoxstilkey View Post
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Chandler%20Stilkey/Desktop/contest%20pic.png[/IMG]
    You can upload it to Photobucket or ImageShack or a site like that and there is also the attach an image feature on the links bar in the post like where you can add smiley faces. The file you linked is a direct link from your computer that only you can access.
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •