Page 568 of 576 FirstFirst ... 68468518558564565566567568569570571572 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 8632
    Releasing Johnny's torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Where the diwatas and the Triumph Division call home

Hey benfromcanada, really appreciate you posting Codebreaker Reports™, I went back to read previous ones to see which predictions have already panned out and which haven't… the Future Foundation Reed, Sue and Ben still aren't out but from another report it seems we may get an FF-heavy update soon. The day you report on a HERBIE sidekick and/or an Annihilus Human Torch hero is when I will go deliriously crazily happy!

When the store puts out 20% sales, it's not in the code, right? Because I hope they put Werewolf, Ghost Rider, Morbius, Blade and Moon Knight and perhaps even Doctor Strange on sale.
    Last edited by Ravin' Ray; 10-06-2013 at 06:25 PM.
    Johnny Storm was dead; who is this resurrected Johnny Storm?
    "Here, hold my Annihilus…" Johnny Storm, Fantastic Four #601

My Friend, T.I. Cat, has made a Petition. Now, this is no Ordinary petition. I'm sure that some of you out there have heard about the new Lego Marvel game, coming soon. Well, if this petition gets enough digital signatures, the nice people at lego JUST might make those characters into real ones! All we need is 1000 Signatures, which of you are willing to help? http://chn.ge/1bOCxHm

The Phoenix still waits to be impressed. Week 3 (October 7-13) is here!

For Week 3, the Phoenix wants to know what you can do with a taste of REAL power. Can you handle the fury of a thousand exploding suns?

Using SENTRY, each applicant will complete a run of OCK IT TO ME. Meet up with a judge in CBox to run your mission. My judges are under orders to watch your progress and report back to me the following things...

Your KO score.
    Your Combo score.
    How often you were KO'd.

Your final score will be KO score + Combo score, with a 1000 point penalty for every time you are KO'd.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S A TWIST.
    Because the Phoenix wants to see your skill and heart more than your power, you will take a 100-POINT PENALTY every time you use your HU. You know, the thousand-exploding-suns-S-on-the-ground thing? That. Use it if you need to, but count the cost.

Judges, you are to keep track of how often the players use their HU and report that number to me as well.

At the end of the week the points will be tallied, and the 8 highest scorers will go on to the next round. The bottom 7 will have failed to demonstrate sufficient heart and will be dropped.

You have a week to complete your mission. Failure to play the mission within the allotted week will result in a score of 0.

Because Sentry has a badge, scores will be set to a handicap system.
    Tier 1: Hero with badge levels 17-20 – Score as it stands
    Tier 2: Hero with badge levels 12-16 – Score plus 3%
    Tier 3: Hero Level 1-11 – Score plus 4%

You are allowed to use in-mission boosts (you know, the things you get from the barrels), but Strength/Speed/Armor potions are not allowed.

Now go, my children! Find a judge here: http://cbrshso.cbox.ws/ and show your heart. The Phoenix is watching.

Eligible contestants:
    Volcanic Torch Manatee
    Smashing Clown Juggler
    Masked Frost Builder
    Radioactive Blade Enchanter
    Toxic Iron Cat
    Prince Philosopher Herald
    Void Mechanical Lion
    Storm Builder
    Surefooted Sentry
    Astral Tornado Mariner
    Steel Autumn Machine
    Kingdom Sloth Crusader
    Winter Wraith
    Tyrannical Despairing Quail
    Enraged Shield Hunter

Judging corps:
    Winter Wraith (CBOX: Tina)
    Astral Tornado Mariner (CBOX: Dark AstralNader)
    Steel Autumn Machine (CBOX: Shadowlarvitar)
    Volcanic Torch Manatee (CBOX: Volcanic Torch Manatee)
    Masked Frost Builder (CBOX Masked Frost Builder or Pie Guy)
    Cunning Omega Lady (CBOX Kerryee)
    Enraged Shield Hunter (CBOX: Enraged Shield Hunter/Leo)
    Astounding Super Bird (CBOX Astounding Super Bird)
    Last edited by chariset; 10-07-2013 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by masked frost builder View Post
    My Friend, T.I. Cat, has made a Petition. Now, this is no Ordinary petition. I'm sure that some of you out there have heard about the new Lego Marvel game, coming soon. Well, if this petition gets enough digital signatures, the nice people at lego JUST might make those characters into real ones! All we need is 1000 Signatures, which of you are willing to help? (URL DELETED)
    This is extremely suspicious. I wouldn't click on this link if you value your computer.

If you are a moderator, you might want to remove this post.

Quote Originally Posted by rewcubed View Post
    This is extremely suspicious. I wouldn't click on this link if you value your computer.

If you are a moderator, you might want to remove this post.
    its a petition on change.org

You are out of your mind to think that I would be trying to phish in here.

I've been a member of the SHSO community for about 6 months, and you can ask anyone and they will tell you that I would not post an illegitimate link
    SHSO: Toxic Iron Cat and Toxic Mosquito Poet

“If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you!” - Henny Youngman

Quote Originally Posted by joeytheleo View Post
    its a petition on change.org

You are out of your mind to think that I would be trying to phish in here.

I've been a member of the SHSO community for about 6 months, and you can ask anyone and they will tell you that I would not post an illegitimate link
    Sorry if I made a mistake. I know that you would never phish on this board, but someone might hack your account or masked frost builder's account, and that hacker might phish.

Anyway, I searched for your petition on change.org and signed it. Here is the link I used: http://www.change.org/petitions/lego...-upcoming-game.

Sun Scythe is hearby coming out of his self-imposed retirement. Might even try my hand at a tournament or two. So yes, it just got real. XD LOL See y'all soon.
    CBox ID: Roy
    Super Hero Squad Online Name: Sun Scythe
    Signature Hero: Ghost Rider (but I tend to rotate who I play as)

Week 3 battles are over!

Please join with me in congratulating the eight who will go on to the next round.

1. Astral Tornado Mariner
    2. Steel Autumn Machine
    3. Toxic Iron Cat
    4. Storm Builder
    5. Tyrannical Despairing Quail
    6. Void Mechanical Lion
    7. Winter Wraith
    8. Prince Philosopher Herald

Condolences to (in no particular order) Kingdom Sloth Crusader, Volcanic Torch Manatee, Enraged Shield Hunter, Surefooted Sentry, Smashing Clown Juggler, Radioactive Blade Enchanter, and Masked Frost Builder.

Now rest and prepare for tomorrow, when things get... devilish.

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Week 3 battles are over!

Please join with me in congratulating the eight who will go on to the next round.

1. Astral Tornado Mariner
    2. Steel Autumn Machine
    3. Toxic Iron Cat
    4. Storm Builder
    5. Tyrannical Despairing Quail
    6. Void Mechanical Lion
    7. Winter Wraith
    8. Prince Philosopher Herald

Condolences to (in no particular order) Kingdom Sloth Crusader, Volcanic Torch Manatee, Enraged Shield Hunter, Surefooted Sentry, Smashing Clown Juggler, Radioactive Blade Enchanter, and Masked Frost Builder.

Now rest and prepare for tomorrow, when things get... devilish.
    NUUUUUUU!!!!

Congrats too everyone who made it on to the next round!

The Phoenix want to see how you perform under pressure. Week 4 (October 14-20) has arrived!

The Phoenix says that part of greatness is being able to handle adversity. So this week she is going to choose her four finalists based on how well they can perform under fire.

IN PAIRS, using DAREDEVIL and CLASSIC DAREDEVIL, players will complete a run of LIZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Meet up with a judge in CBox to run your mission. My judges are under orders to watch your progress and report back to me the following things...

Your KO score.
    Your Combo score.
    How often you were KO'd.

Your final score will be KO score + Combo score, with a 1000 point BONUS if you survive the round without being KO'd.

WHAT'S THIS?? ANOTHER TWIST
    Because the Phoenix wants to see how you do when the environment is hostile, the judges will all be players who were in the tournament and have been eliminated. DO NOT ASSUME they will be neutral here. You know all those nasty POTIONS in that mission and how much they hurt if you get hit by one? Yeah. The judges know that too. (Though of course, there's nothing stopping YOU from throwing one...)

At the end of the week the points will be tallied, and the 4 highest scorers will go on to the finals. The lowest four will have failed to demonstrate sufficient heart and will be dropped.

You have a week to complete your mission. Failure to play the mission within the allotted week will result in a score of 0.

Since regular (red) Daredevil has a badge, scores will be set to a handicap system. (Classic Daredevil will automatically get a 5% boost.)
    Tier 1: Hero with badge levels 17-20 – Score as it stands
    Tier 2: Hero with badge levels 12-16 – Score plus 3%
    Tier 3: Hero Level 1-11 – Score plus 4%

This may seem unfair, but keep in mind that badged Daredevil has a lot more health than unbadged Classic Daredevil, and Classic Daredevil cannot give himself a Damage boost.

If you cannot find a player to partner with, you are allowed to use a placeholder.

You are allowed to use in-mission boosts (you know, the things you get from the barrels), but Strength/Speed/Armor potions are not allowed.

Now go, my children! Find a judge here: http://cbrshso.cbox.ws/ and show your heart. The Phoenix is watching.

Eligible contestants: (players in red have already done the mission)
    Toxic Iron Cat
    Prince Philosopher Herald
    Void Mechanical Lion
    Storm Builder
    Astral Tornado Mariner
    Steel Autumn Machine
    Winter Wraith
    Tyrannical Despairing Quail

Judging corps:
    Volcanic Torch Manatee (CBOX: Volcanic Torch Manatee)
    Masked Frost Builder (CBOX Masked Frost Builder or Pie Guy)
    Cunning Omega Lady (CBOX Kerryee)
    Enraged Shield Hunter (CBOX: Enraged Shield Hunter/Leo)
    Last edited by chariset; 10-15-2013 at 01:59 PM.

Hi everyone, haven't being here in a while except for popping in then and there for cbox so I would just like to say a few things (2 to be exact lol)

1: About the flash mob squad name: Marshmallow Hydra
    Chosen hero: Ast. Cyclops so count me in please.
    2: If anyone will like to volunteer to help me out in a suvival mission, send me a pm on CBR as ziyan132 and give the date and time.

Thanks
    Marshmallow Hydra (PS will be on the forum too)
    Squad Name: Marshmallow Hydra (Ziyan)
    Squad Level: 1215
    Signature Hero: Spider-man
    Marvel Heroes: ZIYAN GOOL
    Motto: LET THE FIRE RISE!!!

Welcome squaddies to Toxic Iron Cat's first codebreaker report!!!

I'd like to thank my family, friends, and the academy for this honor!

Now onto the good stuff....this week we got some awesome new stuff!

First off, in another sneaky night time update, we got Dracula!!!
    Hes no Nosferatu but he will have to do, and you can get him for 900 gold now!

Along with his badge, SHSO decided to give us a butt load of badges (yes, a butt load is a unit of badges)
    We got!
    -Dracula
    -Black Cat
    -Blade
    -Dr. Strange
    -Ghost Rider
    -Moonknight
    -Morbius
    -Punisher
    -Sasquatch
    -Scarlet Witch
    -Tigra
    -Werewolf

SHSO decided to give us all the feline badges EXCEPT for Black Panther :( which is a mjor bummer

ALSO BIG NEWS!!!!
    SHSO will soon be introducing benefits for subsrcibing for 6 and 12 months!
    -A 6 month sub will get you a Giganto sidekick (bit of an oxymoron right there)
    -A 12 month sub will get you, along with Giganto, a 10% discount on everything in store AND

Drum roll please!

IRON SPIDER PLAYABLE

YES THATS RIGHT!!!! THE ONLY WAY TO GET IRON SPIDER IS BY SUBBING FOR 12 MONTHS

*laughs evily for 7 minutes*

erhem, excuse me

Okay now onto the code!

More work has been done on Beta Ray Bill, and it looks like he will be a chatter box supreme!
    Better a chatter box than a mystery box (instert rimshot here).
    BONUS TIDBIT! Two of his VO's are with Hercules and Loki (future playable characters possibly ;) )

Also!! Sidekick effects have been spotted in the code. These include things like, gets you a ticket every minute, kills troublebots, gives xp, does powerful attack in mission,
    any so many more that I don't have room to add here! They also look like they will be ready to add soon, so prepare yourselves for some sidekickin fun!

And lastly! A new hero has been spotted in the code! Its going to be Armored Daredevil!!!! Would have much preferred the Shadowlands version myself, but any version of
    the blind justice is awesome!

That wraps up my first codebreaker report! See ya'll next week with more!

Also, I hope to have pictures next time but my computer glitches and doesn't let me post them :\
    SHSO: Toxic Iron Cat and Toxic Mosquito Poet

“If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you!” - Henny Youngman

Really looking forward to getting Iron Spider and Armored DD.
    That "ticket a minute" upgrade I'll probably use gold just to get it fast.

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

well.... looks like I'm subbing for a year. lol

I was actually planning to, but I'm glad I waited, unless it's retroactive. That's cool with the 10 percent discount, I wonder if it will stack with other sales when they happen.

Quote Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
    well.... looks like I'm subbing for a year. lol

I was actually planning to, but I'm glad I waited, unless it's retroactive. That's cool with the 10 percent discount, I wonder if it will stack with other sales when they happen.
    That would be cool but it'd be worthless to me unless they do a one day no-boxes sale. xD