Page 510 of 576 FirstFirst ... 10410460500506507508509510511512513514520560 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 8628
    Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

Yesterday, the internet went out. For my entire area, everyone using internet provided by [company name] which is the biggest provider here lost their connection due to a freak accident. I can maybe get my mission with Storm Builder done this weekend...hopefully.
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

Valkyrie and Thor are not a pair. There's a bunch of Thors in the game, add Sif, dangit!
    Current favorites: Claymore, Puella Magi Kazumi Magica, A Certain Scientific Railgun, Justice League, Birds of Prey

Default CBR Codebreaker Contest started!!!

It has come to ruin your day! (more info in our "Most Wanted" thread).

Since the first code contest was such a huge success (48 participants), The CBR Codebreakers have formulated this new contest and with the help of Gazillion, MORE prizes. So, I hope you have your thinking caps on and a high tolerance of mental pain because this contest is 35% HARDER.

Here are the rules:

1. Contest starts TODAY, February 16th and ends March 17th (St. Patrick's Day) at HIGH NOON CST. I'm calling you out, you yellow-bellies!

2. Scoring: There are 27 codes with 30 answers (there's actually 31, but the 31st is well hidden). You will recieve ONE point for each correct cipher. There are THREE sub-contest brackets labeled "A", "B", and "C" and each bracket contains 9 codes/ciphers (this is important for prize information). YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ANSWER ALL CODES/CIPHERS (you might as well guess, though).

3. All entries must be submitted to my PM box on CBR or my email. (centurionspy@gmail.com). All entries must contain the following: 1. Your squad name. 2. Your contact info (CBR name or email or FB page) for awards. 3. Whether or not you have Iceman. 4. Your answers labeled #1-#27 and the codes/ciphers with multiple answers on the same line. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.

4. As always, your mom can help. If she is hot please send a pic.

5. ALL answers are current SHSO heroes/playable villains/villains as of Feb 14th, 2013. All Alternate costumes are ignored. All cosplay pictures enjoyed.

6.Winners: The Grand Prize winner will be a name randomly selected drawing from the pool of entrants with the most correct answers. There will be a random drawing for each bracket (for a total of three bracket winners) based on number of correct answers per bracket. If you got 4 answers right you get four tickets in that bracket's drawing. The Grand Prize Winner will be excluded from the bracket drawings, and you may only win one bracket. There will be three participation awards (Grand Prize Winner and Bracket winners to be excluded from participation awards) randomly selected from the entrants.

6(B). Whiners: Most of you during this contest.

7. Awards, AKA "What you really care about":

TWO participation awards of 75 gold just for entering.

TWO participation awards of ICEMAN just for entering (only for those without Iceman, please refer to the entry rule #3)

THREE Bracket Awards of 500 gold.

Grand Prize of 1,500 Gold!!!

I wish you all good luck and get cracking!!!
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

when are this week's Top Squad missions due?
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

well, had some extra time this morning and thought i'd jump on the CBOX...looks like no one had been on since last night, but i couldn't help but read...was bored

and well...what the heck is this?

NOTE the "probably"

ladies...it's clobberin' time!

Junior Member Volcanic Torch Manatee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Wraith View Post
    well, had some extra time this morning and thought i'd jump on the CBOX...looks like no one had been on since last night, but i couldn't help but read...was bored

and well...what the heck is this?

NOTE the "probably"

ladies...it's clobberin' time!
    I think you missed the fact that Kerryee said that! So you, Virgo and Lawyer need to go after Kerryee!
    SHSO Squad Name: Volcanic Torch Manatee
    Signature Characters: Captain America, Human Torch, Dr. Strange, Namor
    Squad Level: 2000
    CBR Team Council Member

Junior Member Volcanic Torch Manatee's Avatar

Default Gi-Ant Man Flash Mob

Our next flash mob's theme is..... Hank Pym! Come to the Bugle as either Ant Man or Giant Man at 5:00 PM EST on Sunday, February 24! Note that Flash Mobs have been moved to Sunday evening rather than Saturday to allow more people to come. Hope to see you all there!

Special thanks to Fpi (Funny Planetary Iguana) for the Poster and Recommendations!
    SHSO Squad Name: Volcanic Torch Manatee
    Signature Characters: Captain America, Human Torch, Dr. Strange, Namor
    Squad Level: 2000
    CBR Team Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Volcanic Torch Manatee View Post
    I think you missed the fact that Kerryee said that! So you, Virgo and Lawyer need to go after Kerryee!
    yeah...i kinda noticed after i posted!

Nice flash mob idea. Something tells me a Wasp will appear during the flash mob.
    It won't be me though

Due to personal reasons, Funny Planetary Iguana has decided to leave the competition. Even though there was no planned elimination for last week this will count as our first eliminated contestant. For this week we will have another regular theme just as the first one but with a little twist to it. Just like past weeks, every contestant should send their videos at the latest, by the 24th at 11:59pm EST. The voting dynamic will be changed a little, instead of having the voters decide who should be immune for elimination since the beginning the judges will vote on a bottom 3 and the votes from the polls will determine which of those 3 are safe from elimination.
    This week our theme will revolve around one of the new comic titles from Marvel NOW! Uncanny Avengers. Just like on the book's first mayor arc, we will have contestants go face to face with the Red Skull on the "Skull and Void" mission to stop his scheme against the mutant race.

Your role as a player: You'll have to pick one of the available Uncanny Avenger members and fullfil your role as better as possible. Your score will be based on how well you perform your role as well as the other factors already counted for past rounds. What makes this week's challenge, for the lack of better words, challenging will be the following. As we all know from either comics, cartoons or the Avenger's movie, the cosmic cube has the power to alter the very fabric of space, time and reality so for this week's challenge each player will have a predetermined attack to use (appart from their combo) while on the mission due to the altered powers of the cosmic cube. As for the Hero-Up, it will only be usable while inside the portals made by the Red Skull, not outside or during the boss fight as that would result in points getting deducted from the player who does.
    The only powers usable for each hero while on the mission are the following:
    -Havok: Plasma Sweep
    -Avenging Wolverine: The Best Kick There Is
    -Thor: The Power of Thunder
    -Avenging Rogue: Storm Cloud
    -Scarlet Witch: Who's Hungry?

Your role as a "mission judge": For this mission judges will be Captain America (regular version) and will play either the role of the "Leader" (in case there is no Havok) or the role of the "Tank" (refer to the first week's challenge for more information on each role if necessary). Due to his powers being given to him by an experiment rather than being born with them Cap will be able to use all of his power attacks and his Hero-Up during this mission as Red Skull's plan is to alter the non-humans from using their abilities agains him.
    This week's team-ups will be:
    -Storm Builder, Steel Autumn Machine and Wisdom Hydra Panther
    -Winter Wraith, Astral Tornado Mariner and Magical Invisible Soldier
    -Smashing Clown Juggler, The Punishing Lawyer and Volcanic Torch Manatee

This week, the immunity from last week's challenge goes to The Ninja Hydra, congratulations!
    Good luck and happy gaming!
    Last edited by Virgo; 02-21-2013 at 06:41 PM.
    “Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.”
    SHSO Username: Dream Guard
    Marvel Heroes: Beta Tester
    MAA Status: Pending

Awesome Winter! Thanks for recording these and posting them so we can check them out!

And check out Video #3 Starring Living Legend Captain America Super Solider, Invincible Iron Man Mark 1, the Winsome Wasp, and a Classic Thor hopped up on pixie sticks & goofballs.
    Marvel Heroes: Stormhawk
    SHSO: Storm Builder

Quote Originally Posted by Yttrium View Post

Valkyrie and Thor are not a pair. There's a bunch of Thors in the game, add Sif, dangit!
    I didn't even know Moon Knight & Tigra was a thing...
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Default Hi

Hi guys i want to join the team centurion spy told me to enter here so my squad name is astounding valiant ranger and my squad lvl is 906 plus also my signature hero is avenging wolverine

how do i join a top squad? im really good at missions xD