Page 509 of 575 FirstFirst ... 9409459499505506507508509510511512513519559 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 8623
    Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

so who are we randomly paired with? And do we have to choose our own "couple" or is that selected for us? If the latter, what if we don't have either of the members of the couple? I only have Mohawk Storm, not regular Storm of Black Panther. Also, are there no duplicates in this one or will we end up having more than one iteration of Cyclops/Phoenix or Colossus/Shadowcat or whatever?
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

Quote Originally Posted by GothamLord View Post
    I think the point was famous "hook-ups". Its using different versions of the same character in the game, so I dont see a issue....

Well outside of having to see Rogue and Gambit in a heart together....... *twitch*
    By 11 I meant

1: Winter Wraith
    2:Wisdom Hydra Panther
    3: Astral Tornado Mariner
    4: The Punishing Lawyer,
    5: Smashing Clown Juggler,
    6: Steel Autumn Machine,
    7: Magical Invisible Soldier,
    8: Storm Builder,
    9: Funny Planetary Iguana,
    10: Volcanic Torch Manatee
    11: The Ninja Hydra

Assuming we all get paired in couples that leaves one person out.
    Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post

An important announcement, last week was a trail run to see how things turned out, as of now the only players who are still considered part of the Top Squad competition will be: Winter Wraith, Wisdom Hydra Panther, Astral Tornado Mariner, The Punishing Lawyer, Smashing Clown Juggler, Steel Autumn Machine, Magical Invisible Soldier, Storm Builder, Funny Planetary Iguana, Volcanic Torch Manatee and The Ninja Hydra will be considered part of the competition. If your name isn't there and you can assure you'll take part of the competition by appearing on your weekly mission video then feel free to send me a PM before Monday at midnight and I'll add you back to the competitor list. With the major cleanup there won't be any elimination this week but we'll give immunity to who we thought did the best job at their mission for this week's challenge.
    To celebrate Valentines Day this week we'll have a couples theme, some of the most well know Marvel couples (most of them already dissolved, as no one can stay solid with anyone else on comics) will be available for your choice.
    Your role as a player: You'll get paired up with some else randomly to do the "A Thousand Apples a Day" mission and fight your way through the mission so you can show Enchantress what true love is (or isn't depending on your couple). What keeps a healthy relationship going on is the fact that both individuals treat themselves as equals, so to prove this neither of the contestants will be able to use power-up items (except for your team-up bonus in case you get one) from barrels nor golden apples. If you do your overall score will be dramatically affected.
    Your role as a "mission judge": All of the authorized mission judges (which can be available at the CBox) will have to use either version of Hawkeye to symbolize Cupid on the mission. You'll be able to get all of the power-up items from battles or golden apples so feel free to gobble anything you find on your way, just try to stay close to your "couple", specially if you are recording the mission
    This week's team-ups will be posted tomorrow after we finish deciding who gets the immunity for last week's challenge so stay tuned for that.
    Good luck and spread the love!
    Nice idea, too bad I missed out on entering :(

I took a break from this game for awhile and it was good. I am looking forward to being more active and playing this game again. So yes, I am back and I am even going to re-sub soon. I hope to see you all in game soon!
    CBox ID: Roy
    Super Hero Squad Online Name: Sun Scythe
    Signature Hero: Ghost Rider (but I tend to rotate who I play as)

An important announcement, last week was a trail run to see how things turned out, as of now the only players who are still considered part of the Top Squad competition will be: Winter Wraith, Wisdom Hydra Panther, Astral Tornado Mariner, The Punishing Lawyer, Smashing Clown Juggler, Steel Autumn Machine, Magical Invisible Soldier, Storm Builder, Funny Planetary Iguana, Volcanic Torch Manatee and The Ninja Hydra will be considered part of the competition. If your name isn't there and you can assure you'll take part of the competition by appearing on your weekly mission video then feel free to send me a PM before Monday at midnight and I'll add you back to the competitor list. With the major cleanup there won't be any elimination this week but we'll give immunity to who we thought did the best job at their mission for this week's challenge.
    To celebrate Valentines Day this week we'll have a couples theme, some of the most well know Marvel couples (most of them already dissolved, as no one can stay solid with anyone else on comics) will be available for your choice.
    Your role as a player: You'll get paired up with some else randomly to do the "A Thousand Apples a Day" mission and fight your way through the mission so you can show Enchantress what true love is (or isn't depending on your couple). What keeps a healthy relationship going on is the fact that both individuals treat themselves as equals, so to prove this neither of the contestants will be able to use power-up items (except for your team-up bonus in case you get one) from barrels nor golden apples. If you do your overall score will be dramatically affected.
    Your role as a "mission judge": All of the authorized mission judges (which can be available at the CBox) will have to use either version of Hawkeye to symbolize Cupid on the mission. You'll be able to get all of the power-up items from battles or golden apples so feel free to gobble anything you find on your way, just try to stay close to your "couple", specially if you are recording the mission
    This week's team-ups will be posted tomorrow after we finish deciding who gets the immunity for last week's challenge so stay tuned for that.
    Are the videos going on the CBR Team you tube? & Can you post the link to the CBR You tube?

I watched the survivor series final there, but I didn't save a link and now I can't find it.

this is such a cute idea! :D
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

Sounds fun. Do we get to pick our couple or is that random as well?

Quote Originally Posted by benfromcanada View Post
    so who are we randomly paired with? And do we have to choose our own "couple" or is that selected for us? If the latter, what if we don't have either of the members of the couple? I only have Mohawk Storm, not regular Storm of Black Panther. Also, are there no duplicates in this one or will we end up having more than one iteration of Cyclops/Phoenix or Colossus/Shadowcat or whatever?
    You'll be randomly paired with some one, the list will be added to main week post, here. As for the characters to play you'll be able to choose whichever couple you want, but again the ones that pick the most original pair will get points added to their score when we decide on who did best, still other iterations of a character, i.e. Gladiator Hulk with Red She-Hulk, would be penalized so go with a couple both of you have since at least one couple is accessible to all players fairly quickly in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Tornado Mariner View Post
    Assuming we all get paired in couples that leaves one person out.
    That's why the judge's pick for best team player from last week's theme will get an immunity as stated in the overview of this week's theme. The player with the immunity will be safe from elimination and won't need to do this week's challenge thus leaving everyone with a partner.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbkito View Post
    Are the videos going on the CBR Team you tube? & Can you post the link to the CBR You tube?

I watched the survivor series final there, but I didn't save a link and now I can't find it.
    Sure thing, we'll try to post the videos as soon as we can on the team channel for everyone to be able to see. So stay tuned for that.
    Last edited by Virgo; 02-11-2013 at 03:39 PM.
    “Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.”
    SHSO Username: Dream Guard
    Marvel Heroes: Beta Tester
    MAA Status: Pending

Hello, everyone. I just want to reaffirm my place on this team now. As you all know, I haven't been as involved as I was. Life got hectic. Sorry. But I want to reaffirm my position and commitment to this team. I'm back now and here to stay.
    "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Second best at what I do. Shocking Techno Girl's Avatar

Welcome back. Lifes got its ups and downs, just got to take it easy sometimes.
    Join the CBR SHSO chat!
    Akira the Phone: Let's do some math. 5 million users...let's say 1 million are active daily. 4 Noirs a day. That's a few years for all active players to get him.

K, I'm in this with Storm Builder. Awesome! If you can message me, Storm Builder, we can set up a time.

2 more questions:
    1: If we accidentally catch a power up, are we still disqualified?
    2: Do strawberries dropping during the boss fight count?
    Last edited by benfromcanada; 02-12-2013 at 02:42 PM.

K, I'm in this with Storm Builder. Awesome! If you can message me, Storm Builder, we can set up a time.

2 more questions:
    1: If we accidentally catch a power up, are we still disqualified?
    2: Do strawberries dropping during the boss fight count?
    1. You won't be disqualified, just will get points deducted from your final score.
    2. Strawberries, stars and other food items don't count as power-up items, the only ones counted are the health, speed, energy and armor boosts obtainable from breaking barrels or crates containing them.
    “Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.”
    SHSO Username: Dream Guard
    Marvel Heroes: Beta Tester
    MAA Status: Pending

The results of my contest. Congratulations to all finalists, and to the winner. Go listen to us read the top 5 entries!

The results of my contest. Congratulations to all finalists, and to the winner. Go listen to us read the top 5 entries!
    congrats...winner! you know who you are!
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

The Ninja Hydra

This week's team-ups will be:
    -The Ninja Hydra + Wisdom Hydra Panther
    -Astral Tornado Mariner + Volcanic Torch Manatee
    -Steel Autumn Machine + Funny Planetary Iguana
    -Storm Builder + Smashing Clown Juggler
    -Winter Wraith + The Punishing Lawyer

Immunity from last week's challenge decided by the judges goes to Magical Invisible Soldier, congratulations! Other candidates for immunity Winter Wraith and Storm Builder, keep up the good work!
    1. Could we encourage the cupids to leave the battle stars and fruits be since they can get bucket power ups and golden apples?

2. I've noticed heroes with ae effects in thier attacks accidentally break crates and sometimes those power ups then "chase" the heroes. Just a heads up I guess.
    Last edited by edwardhorne; 02-13-2013 at 07:04 PM.