Page 502 of 575 FirstFirst ... 2402452492498499500501502503504505506512552 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 8623

Quote Originally Posted by GothamLord View Post
    In roughly a week I shall be stepping down from my position as Council President for the CBR Squad. Its been a wild ride to say the least but there are a number of things going on that make me fell its in my best interest to step down. My work load is also about to dramatically shift turning my availability to minimal when it comes to being able to game, let alone deal with Council business. Its not fair to the group that I try to maintain my position when my status here will be mostly "Missing in Action". I'm not going to one for long winded goodbyes, so I will try and just say that I wish everyone in the group the best of luck. Also Mysteria is an incredibly awesome member of Gazillion by being able to come and talk to everyone directly. I hope everyone continues to treat her with respect and that she can continue to be able to provide the group with some extra insight to what is going on behind the scenes, plus taking requests and actually making sure the group's voice is heard.

I will not be gone completely and I will likely still pop in from time to time. So feel free to PM me here, or friend me on my Facebook page.
    Sorry to hear you won't have much time for the game and such, but I hope your work goes well and I believe everyone will welcome you when you choose to pop in. Unless it's at six in the morning, as people generally aren't on around that time. D:

In roughly a week I shall be stepping down from my position as Council President for the CBR Squad. Its been a wild ride to say the least but there are a number of things going on that make me fell its in my best interest to step down. My work load is also about to dramatically shift turning my availability to minimal when it comes to being able to game, let alone deal with Council business. Its not fair to the group that I try to maintain my position when my status here will be mostly "Missing in Action". I'm not going to one for long winded goodbyes, so I will try and just say that I wish everyone in the group the best of luck. Also Mysteria is an incredibly awesome member of Gazillion by being able to come and talk to everyone directly. I hope everyone continues to treat her with respect and that she can continue to be able to provide the group with some extra insight to what is going on behind the scenes, plus taking requests and actually making sure the group's voice is heard.

I will not be gone completely and I will likely still pop in from time to time. So feel free to PM me here, or friend me on my Facebook page.
    Thanks for everything you have done! The community should be able to keep some version of survivor series alive because it is so much fun. I myself have not been that much into chatting and have been largely absent since getting into the Marvel Heroes Beta, and I try to talk about it in the beta forums but I am a new guy there and just barely getting started.

Hopefully we will see you in Marvel Heroes when it starts!

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Tornado Mariner View Post
    As I said in my main post, I would close the applications when I reached 16 Applications total. And so here is the final bracket!

You may now PM/FB/Cbox/Email your opponents with what time you will be available and official matches will be allowed to start on Saturday.

List o' People:
    Winter Wraith
    King Surfer Glove (Raiding Axe's Brother)
    King Sloth Crusader
    General Nightmare Samurai
    Wisdom Hydra Panther
    Punishing Lawyer
    Enraged Shield Hunter
    Roaming Howling Saber
    Fighting Raven
    Omega Librarian Gardner
    Toxic Bug Spirit
    Mysterious Battle Berserker
    Loud Gladiator Pheasant
    The Girl Machine
    Magicial Invisible Soldier
    Volcanic-Chef-Cheetah

Best of luck to all of you and have fun!

~Nader
    Had some scheduling issues and so I needed to do a quick change up with two brackets.
    Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Tornado Mariner View Post
    Had some scheduling issues and so I needed to do a quick change up with two brackets.
    So you changed one bracket that already had their match scheduled?
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    So you changed one bracket that already had their match scheduled?
    I will tell you over PM why I needed to do the change.
    Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

aww...i'm sad to see you go. it's been fun getting to meet you and do some awesome missions. you did a great as council president and we all appreciate all you've done. we'll miss you for sure! :sad:

squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

squad name:Thunder Commander Beast
    squad level:290

Quote Originally Posted by uran rushiti View Post
    squad name:Thunder Commander Beast
    squad level:290
    Welcome to the team Uran!
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

thanks Centurion Spy

Junior Member Volcanic Torch Manatee's Avatar

Though I knew about this in advance, it's still sad to see you announce it. Thanks for what you've done, and hope to see you back here some!
    SHSO Squad Name: Volcanic Torch Manatee
    Signature Characters: Captain America, Human Torch, Dr. Strange, Namor
    Squad Level: 2000
    CBR Team Council Member

Hi can u add me im Astounding valiant ranger and im always hulk

Hi can i join the team im normally hulk

How do i say that im a junior member and not a new member

Quote Originally Posted by AstoundingValiantRanger View Post
    Hi can u add me im Astounding valiant ranger and im always hulk
    Hi can i join the team im normally hulk
    How do i say that im a junior member and not a new member
    Welcome to the team, Ranger! Feel free to use the "edit" button on your own posts instead of multi-posting.
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

I guess Im part of the team, right? :D
    SHSO Squad Name: The Girl Machine
    Signature Character: Werewolf
    Squad Level: 558