Page 500 of 575 FirstFirst ... 400450490496497498499500501502503504510550 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 8623

Welcome to page five-hundred, you have successfully posted Seven-thousand and five-hundred comments to this thread, keep up the great work.
    Interested in what's going on? Forums moving a bit too slow for you? Check out the Cbox!

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbkito View Post
    That was fun, and I am still envious of the Fantastic Four team up, it should happen more often.

On a separate note I had a weird idea, like a superhero marathon in town... problem being that with many different movement types it might be best to stick with what basic heroes can do. Essentially it would be like a very long line of heroes chasing in the same direction... going through doors, running through streets could be quite a spectacle with enough people and who knows maybe others would join in for awhile. Then after awhile switch to all flyers and do another big chase... and so on.
    Sounds kind of fun!
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

I'm not sure if I did this yet so
    CBR Name- Shadowlarvitar
    Squad Name- Steel Autumn Machine

Greetings, my fellow Squaddies and Card Players!

The CBR SHSO Council would like to cordially invite you to our new card tourney hosted by me, your friendly neighborhood, Nader! This card tourney will have some newbie-friendly rules so that even our newest card players can participate.

Here are the rules:

1: All decks will ONLY consist of Rise of Heroes cards. NO Quest, Unleashed, or Villain's Fury cards allowed. Just plain old Rise of Heroes Silver cards.
    Here is a list of cards legal to the tourney: Link

2: Applications must be sent to me on CBR (or FB) Private Messaging and need to contain the following:
    A. Your deck list. (This can be done with screenshot or a physical list).
    B. Your timezone.
    C. Your Squad Name.
    D: An Icon from the SHSO Wiki to be represented by.

3: If your opponent uses a card that is not from Rise of Heroes please send me a screenshot. The rule breaker will be disqualified and the match will be granted to the rule abider.

4: This tourney and its matches are single elimination. YOU LOSE AND YOU'RE OUT.

5: All participants must only play with their ORIGINALLY submitted and approved deck for the tourney's entirity. NO CHANGING DECKS!

And that covers the rules of the tournament... Oh wait, I forgot to mention the prize. The prize will be a Classic Wolverine Toy code! This code not only grants you a Classic Wolverine but a two weeks Shield membership for SHSO (2000 gold if you play it everyday!). Applications start as soon as I post this and they will end when I get 16 Applications. After I get 16 applications, I will start the tourney the closest weekend to the closing of applications.

Thanks for playing!
    ~Nader

EDIT: I would like people without Classic Wolverine to participate instead of people with Classic wolvie saying "Oh I will give it to second place" or of the likes.

Hot Links:
    My Facebook
    Cbox
    My PM on CBR

Special thanks to:
    CenturianSpy for proofreading
    Omega Librarian Gardner for the Poster/Bracket
    Last edited by Astral Tornado Mariner; 01-18-2013 at 06:54 PM.
    Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

squad Name:Enraged Shield Hunter
    CBR name:LeoH
    so..i put everything right? if i Don't please tell me.

astral, i really wanna to enter in the tournament,but wend i try to PM you it say "that i don't have permission for that",and i wanna know if have another way to send my application to enter in the tounament,please,please answer me..

Quote Originally Posted by LeoH View Post
    astral, i really wanna to enter in the tournament,but wend i try to PM you it say "that i don't have permission for that",and i wanna know if have another way to send my application to enter in the tounament,please,please answer me..
    "Applications must be sent to me on CBR (or FB) Private Messaging" Please read the rules for the answer to your problem.
    Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by LeoH View Post
    In order to send PMs on CBR you need at least twenty posts, this is to limit spam accounts from sending junkmail to users.

Junior Member Volcanic Torch Manatee's Avatar

Default Iceman Flash Mob

Hey guys, there is going to be a new flash mob on Saturday, January 26th at 5:00 PM (EST)! The character will be Iceman! I know we've done one before, but with Classic Iceman in the code and the Iceman deals with Target, I thought he'd be the perfect choice! It will be held at the Daily Bugle, so I hope to see you all there!

SHSO Squad Name: Volcanic Torch Manatee
    Signature Characters: Captain America, Human Torch, Dr. Strange, Namor
    Squad Level: 2000
    CBR Team Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Volcanic Torch Manatee View Post
    Hey guys, there is going to be a new flash mob on Saturday, January 26th at 5:00 PM (EST)! The character will be Iceman! I know we've done one before, but with Classic Iceman in the code and the Iceman deals with Target, I thought he'd be the perfect choice! It will be held at the Daily Bugle, so I hope to see you all there!

That is an awesome idea. It looks like Classic Iceman could come soon then?

Junior Member Volcanic Torch Manatee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    That is an awesome idea. It looks like Classic Iceman could come soon then?
    I sure hope so! If he comes out by the time of the Flash Mob, feel free to use him too!
    SHSO Squad Name: Volcanic Torch Manatee
    Signature Characters: Captain America, Human Torch, Dr. Strange, Namor
    Squad Level: 2000
    CBR Team Council Member

Da Trillest Zen Gangsta benfromcanada's Avatar
    As you can tell from my username, I'm from Bangladesh

Good at poetry but not at cards? Want to hedge your bets a bit? Enter my contest for Classic Wolverine!
    Smashing Clown Juggler in Superhero Squad Online
    Signature Hero: Punisher
    Level: 2100+
    3rd Place In The 1st Top Squad Contest
    Badges to get: Venom, Frankenstein

Firey Cunning Eel Arachno - Anthrope's Avatar

Hmm... the tournament sounds tempting. I'll probably send in an application when I'm able. ;D

The Iceman flashmob looks like fun. Too bad I don't have enough gold to get him. Would love to get screenshots anyway. xP

By the way, my squad name's Fiery Cunning Eel. I'm probably the 5th of 6th to consider his signature hero to be Spider-Man? Pfft. No big. I love that Web-Head. ;P

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

600 Gold
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

600 gold? Excellent. I can get an older hero as well