Page 498 of 575 FirstFirst ... 398448488494495496497498499500501502508548 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 8623

Quote Originally Posted by GothamLord View Post
    The final three for the Survival Tournament are

Enforcing Digger Troll - Avenging Wolverine
    Grand Infuriating Emperor - Street Clothes Wolverine
    Astral Tornado Mariner – Vision

Enforcing Digger Troll and Grand Infuriating Emperor will battle it out to determine the best Healing bracket before taking on Astral Tornado Mariner in the finals.
    congrats y'all!
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

Bright Breaking Ghost B. B. Ghost's Avatar

Behold!

I am returning from the underworld! After an extended emergency visit to the netherrealm, I have returned in full form, and have many things to address now in this realm. Expect to hear more soon!

(Meaning, I finally moved into a new place. Still working out some details, but I basically now have electronics again. So play more with y'all soon!)
    SHSO Codename: Bright Breaking Ghost
    SHSO Level: 1300+
    Editor of The Asgardian Throne Room!
    Host of the CBR SHSO Chatbox!

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B. B. Ghost View Post
    Behold!

I am returning from the underworld! After an extended emergency visit to the netherrealm, I have returned in full form, and have many things to address now in this realm. Expect to hear more soon!

(Meaning, I finally moved into a new place. Still working out some details, but I basically now have electronics again. So play more with y'all soon!)

Thats right! Back to work ya' slacker! :)

In all seriousness though, glad to see you back. Hopefully its permanent this time.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Huzzah, the Ghost is risen!
    SHSO Squad Name: Juggler Emperor
    Squad Level: 1840+
    Creator of the SHSO Identity Crisis blog
    Marvel Heroes: badsaj

TROLL AND I AM READY FOR THE BEFORE FINALS ROUND BUT......
    WE HAVE NO JUDGE!!!!!!!
    If anyone of the judges read this then please come fast to CBOX!!!
    Squad Name- Grand Infuriating Emperor, but you can call me Emperor
    Squad Level- 1191+
    Signature Hero(es)- Havok, FF Dr Doom

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B. B. Ghost View Post
    Behold!

Ha ha ha, nice! Welcome back.
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Alright, guys! The Council is making a more official team list/directory to cover all the Marvel multiplayer games! Go eyeball it here - CBRMarvelList.

I'd like to have everyone PM me with their info to be added. CBR name will be pretty obvious, email addresses are OPTIONAL, and if you use Facebook for your Marvel Avengers Alliance game, please include a LINK to your Facebook page so you can be added!
    SHSO Squad Name: Cunning Omega Lady
    Squad Level: 1600+
    Wants: Magik, Blink, Nocturne, Professor X

CBox Mod & Council Member
    Go to the HUB!

Default Marshmallow Hydra retires to the shadows...permantely :(

Hey guys...Merry Christmas and Happy new year (a little late though). As you noticed i haven't been on here as much as i used to and now brother joined the team and now i think my time is up and its time to return to the shadows as i resign. I cancelled my SHSO subscription yesterday and enjoying my membership as it lasts. I will still maybe, very hardly maybe once in a month or so i say something on cbox or here and there and i will still be playing the game but very little as almost once a week as well looking for whats new and all. I will now move on to bigger and better thing then a game as example like outdoor activities, hang with friends and cousins, practice my skateboarding (i mastered a boneless trick on new years eve) and well ya.

I will miss you all dearly and will never forget you...my friends. I belive i quit this team not because of the people or contests...its because of one reason and one reason only...the death of the worlds greatest and my role model and my favourite hero...SPIDER-MAN!!! With him gone theres nothing for me here, cbox or any Marvel related things without him. I have reached my squad level to 1201 (and cryed with joy as i knew when Spider-man dies and my squad level is that high...i knew there would be nothing but the computer without Spider-man and now i shall resign.

I will still pop in as i said and all but now i present my profile on SHSO will not be abandoned completly as i will still go on but hardly and my new successor none other than the boy himself, will take the mantle of his squad name mostly but as well will take my place as the new and well not improved MARSHMALLOW HYDRA...none other than my own brother Mikhail as now he is Marshmallow Hydra 2.0 and his own Fantastic Island Knight.

My brother Mikhail will never be on as Fantastic Island Knight and will now be the new and not improved Marshmallow Hydra 2.0.

So this is goodbye my friends and i will like to give a shout out to my friend CUG who has always been there for me and so has General Marshal Pepper and my other friend Benfromcanada. I wish you all the best and A GREAT...

And i wish my brother the best as the new me and on cbox you now see Marhmallow Hydra 2.0 from tonight and onwards. HAPPY 2013 CBR AND REMEMBER CBR RULES AND WILL ALWAYS ASSEMBLE AS ONE AND NEVER GIVE UP ON YOURSELF, IMAGINATION AND THIS GAME, as i have not given up but have retired...

CBR...ASSEMBLE 2013 AND MANY MORE HAPPY YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Squad Name: Marshmallow Hydra (Ziyan)
    Squad Level: 1215
    Signature Hero: Spider-man
    Marvel Heroes: ZIYAN GOOL
    Motto: LET THE FIRE RISE!!!

Champion Urban Guard spidavenger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ziyan132 View Post
    Hey guys...Merry Christmas and Happy new year (a little late though). As you noticed i haven't been on here as much as i used to and now brother joined the team and now i think my time is up and its time to return to the shadows as i resign. I cancelled my SHSO subscription yesterday and enjoying my membership as it lasts. I will still maybe, very hardly maybe once in a month or so i say something on cbox or here and there and i will still be playing the game but very little as almost once a week as well looking for whats new and all. I will now move on to bigger and better thing then a game as example like outdoor activities, hang with friends and cousins, practice my skateboarding (i mastered a boneless trick on new years eve) and well ya.

I will miss you all dearly and will never forget you...my friends. I belive i quit this team not because of the people or contests...its because of one reason and one reason only...the death of the worlds greatest and my role model and my favourite hero...SPIDER-MAN!!! With him gone theres nothing for me here, cbox or any Marvel related things without him. I have reached my squad level to 1201 (and cryed with joy as i knew when Spider-man dies and my squad level is that high...i knew there would be nothing but the computer without Spider-man and now i shall resign.

I will still pop in as i said and all but now i present my profile on SHSO will not be abandoned completly as i will still go on but hardly and my new successor none other than the boy himself, will take the mantle of his squad name mostly but as well will take my place as the new and well not improved MARSHMALLOW HYDRA...none other than my own brother Mikhail as now he is Marshmallow Hydra 2.0 and his own Fantastic Island Knight.

My brother Mikhail will never be on as Fantastic Island Knight and will now be the new and not improved Marshmallow Hydra 2.0.

So this is goodbye my friends and i will like to give a shout out to my friend CUG who has always been there for me and so has General Marshal Pepper and my other friend Benfromcanada. I wish you all the best and A GREAT...

And i wish my brother the best as the new me and on cbox you now see Marhmallow Hydra 2.0 from tonight and onwards. HAPPY 2013 CBR AND REMEMBER CBR RULES AND WILL ALWAYS ASSEMBLE AS ONE AND NEVER GIVE UP ON YOURSELF, IMAGINATION AND THIS GAME, as i have not given up but have retired...

CBR...ASSEMBLE 2013 AND MANY MORE HAPPY YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ziyan, I just wanted to say good luck in whatever you do and hope you have good year. Take care your friend always, CUG.
    Former CBR Team President, now just a regular GI JOE!
    Squad Name: Champion Urban Guard AKA CUG
    Squad Level: 1310
    Signature Hero: Silver Surfer

You too my friend
    Squad Name: Marshmallow Hydra (Ziyan)
    Squad Level: 1215
    Signature Hero: Spider-man
    Marvel Heroes: ZIYAN GOOL
    Motto: LET THE FIRE RISE!!!

well guys,
    I got out in the finals and achieved 3rd place in the tournament......
    This was my journey that came to an end.
    and thanks to the judges.
    well im still very sad and im crying.
    but thats it
    Squad Level- 1191+

I'd like to join the team.
    Squad name- Grand Infuriating Emperor
    CBR name- GRand Infuriating Emperor
    Squad Level- 1191+

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Infuriating Emperor View Post
    I'd like to join the team.
    Squad name- Grand Infuriating Emperor
    CBR name- GRand Infuriating Emperor
    Congrats on your Third place finish, Grand! And welcome to the Team!
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

Congrats to Enforcing Digger Troll on his First Place Victory! Congrats to Astral Tornado Mariner on his Second Place finish! Here's the videofor those who missed the live stream: http://www.twitch.tv/marvelcbrgamers/b/354366732
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 01-05-2013 at 03:06 PM.
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

Congratulations you two!