Page 496 of 575 FirstFirst ... 396446486492493494495496497498499500506546 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 8623

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Force View Post
    Never thought of coming back here in the CBRs...
    Well... Hello everyone!
    I just came to check on the new thing Gotham Lord is making....
    Well... Its christmas!
    So I wanna wish everyone a merry christmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
    Hope I can team up with my old buddies here in the CBR...
    Again, I wanna wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy new year...

P.S. I hope some of you still remember me!!! :P Just kiding!
    welcome back! merry Christmas to you as well! glad to see you back!
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

** Reminder **

Round 2 matches should be concluded as of today (Sunday U.S. by midnight EST) unless other arrangements have been made because of scheduling conflicts and I have been advised. This specifically is directed as Melee Round 2 contestants. I still have not received any word from the remaining melee contenders as of this posting regarding availability.

Please contact myself or make notification to a Council member in the Cbox if a match time has been arranged so it can be noted. Otherwise if matches are not finalized or locked into a date because of scheduling people will be disqualified again.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Let on this day, be marked the deaths of General Warlike Smashing Hammer (Elektra, round 2), Volcanic Torch Manatee (Dr. Strange, Round 3), and Magical Invisible Soldier (Stealth Armor Iron Man, Round 3) from the Survival Tournament.

Surviving to move to Round 4 is Astral Tornado Mariner (Vision)
    SHSO Squad Name: Cunning Omega Lady
    Squad Level: 1600+
    Wants: Magik, Blink, Nocturne, Professor X

CBox Mod & Council Member
    Go to the HUB!

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Melee Round 2

Venusian Iguana Hat - Valkyrie
    Midnight Pilot Crow - Future Foundation Spider-man

Mixed Round 3

Storm Builder - Avengers Ironman

Healing Round 3

Enforcing Digger Troll - Avenging Wolverine
    Roaming Howling Saber – Angel
    Grand Infuriating Emperor - Street Clothes Wolverine

Round 4

Astral Tornado Mariner – Vision
    Last edited by GothamLord; 12-23-2012 at 06:33 PM.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Force View Post
    Never thought of coming back here in the CBRs...
    Well... Hello everyone!
    I just came to check on the new thing Gotham Lord is making....
    Well... Its christmas!
    So I wanna wish everyone a merry christmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
    Hope I can team up with my old buddies here in the CBR...
    Again, I wanna wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy new year...

P.S. I hope some of you still remember me!!! :P Just kiding!
    Welcome back Phoenix! Merry Christmas to you too!
    Squad Name: Raiding Axe
    Squad Level: 1290
    Signature Heroes: All Wolverines
    CBR Team Council

Junior Member Volcanic Torch Manatee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kerryee View Post
    Let on this day, be marked the deaths of General Warlike Smashing Hammer (Elektra, round 2), Volcanic Torch Manatee (Dr. Strange, Round 3), and Magical Invisible Soldier (Stealth Armor Iron Man, Round 3) from the Survival Tournament.

Surviving to move to Round 4 is Astral Tornado Mariner (Vision)
    Good luck to Nader and the other contestants! Thanks to the host Pepper, and all the judges too!
    SHSO Squad Name: Volcanic Torch Manatee
    Signature Characters: Captain America, Human Torch, Dr. Strange, Namor
    Squad Level: 2000
    CBR Team Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by GothamLord View Post
    ** Reminder **

Round 2 matches should be concluded as of today (Sunday U.S. by midnight EST) unless other arrangements have been made because of scheduling conflicts and I have been advised. This specifically is directed as Melee Round 2 contestants. I still have not received any word from the remaining melee contenders as of this posting regarding availability.

Please contact myself or make notification to a Council member in the Cbox if a match time has been arranged so it can be noted. Otherwise if matches are not finalized or locked into a date because of scheduling people will be disqualified again.
    Since I know you are on Christmas break I will be posting this on behalf of Virgo (Dream Guard). She came into Cbox and she said the following:

As of last week the PM system at the forums either hasn't been working properly or people are blowing me off so could you please tell Pepper that I tried to PM the other guy in the melee bracket but haven't got any response, so I doubt I can't continue in the tourney mostly because of Christmas, my birthday and New Year as I'll be cooking dinner for all 3 of them.
    Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

I get a message from Virgo a couple of weeks ago and she told me that we had the same free schedule, but I didn't see her in the game this week. As she said, I didn't get new messages.

I make the mistake of thinking that our match will go without effort.

I have time today for the next 3 hours or tomorrow after 2 pm CST, If that couldn't work I think the fairest thing is for me to forfeit as well.
    SHSO: Venusian Iguana Hat[1719] / Lance Mariner[980]
    Signature Hero: Luke Cage
    Crafting: Badges, Badges Badges!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    I get a message from Virgo a couple of weeks ago and she told me that we had the same free schedule, but I didn't see her in the game this week. As she said, I didn't get new messages.

I make the mistake of thinking that our match will go without effort.

I have time today for the next 3 hours or tomorrow after 2 pm CST, If that couldn't work I think the fairest thing is for me to forfeit as well.
    Don't know if this will work but it's worth a shot, whoever's in charge of this don't you dare take Carmaicol out of the competition, for some reason I mistakingly assumed that you weren't in the competition anymore. I actually meant the other person on the melee bracket who's name I don't remember (if you are reading this sorry but I kind of tuned out on remembering usernames after December 2011), of course I remember you by your username and would have adressed you that way. Still I don't know if I got the time to do it if I do I'll try to get on but since I mostly doubt I will the forfeit is still on foot. Thank you for the intention though!
    “Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.”
    SHSO Username: Dream Guard
    Marvel Heroes: Beta Tester
    MAA Status: Pending

Default The DEATH of SPIDER-MAN

Dan Slott has just confirmed the end to The Amazing Spiderman comic book series and the final issue is 700# and the end is DEVASTATING...: Spoiler below please dont read if not wanting to know.

spoilers:

Doc Ock has switched his mind with Spider-Man's and now Doc Ocks body has being dieing of cancer of almost a year and now that Peter is in that body he only has 700 more minutes to live. Doc Ock (Peter Parker) broke out of prison with the help of Ock's friends and went to the Avengers tower to confront his arch foe once and for all and get his powers, body and mind back. Doc Ock now pretending to be Spider-man hides all of Peters loved ones (pretending to be a hero) and a huge fight takes place.

With Spider-man being strong and now Ock in that power and strength breaks Scopions jaw, sucks up Hydro man and kills Trapster and confronts the ORIGANAL Spider-man. They fight and since they can read each others memorys and thoughts, Peter finds out that all Doc Ock ever wanted...was to be Spider-man. Peter accepts that and gives DOC OCK (SERIOUSLY!!!) the new mantle of being Spider-man and as 2 more minutes of life are left for the true Spider-man, Ock says his sorrys and will be a good Spider-man and not harm anyone. As he watches over the dieing and death of Spider-man now he is the new Spider-man and instead of Amazing he thinks he will be Superior and now as the Death of Spider-man has taken place :( .

I have known Spider-man for 11 almost 12 years and was his biggest fan ever i knew litteraly everything and i am not the only Spidey fan who feels the need to avenge Dan Slott for this and the comics are the main storyline NOT THE MOVIES, now i will never forget, never ever forget the TRUE SPIDER-MAN.

R.I.P. SPIDER-MAN :( :( :(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

end of spoilers
    Last edited by ziyan132; 12-24-2012 at 03:18 AM.
    Squad Name: Marshmallow Hydra (Ziyan)
    Squad Level: 1215
    Signature Hero: Spider-man
    Marvel Heroes: ZIYAN GOOL
    Motto: LET THE FIRE RISE!!!

Default Mikhail132 returns from the shadows in search for his older brother Ziyan132

Hey Ziyan ya know who i am...we live in the same house...we have the same toys... we have the same mother...we have the same father... we have the Xbox 360...we have the same laptop and i-pad 2...

And one other person here played a mission with me before... that person is standing right there (points at Loud Gladiator Phesant). I am and always will be...YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER!!!!!!!!!

I watched you read these forums, i watch you chat on cbox, i know all your secrets. When you joined this group of awesomness, you left me in the shadows as you have come out of the shadows and everytime i watched you play, chat, have fun and now...IM BACK...well i mean im joining!!!!

I am your younger brother in the shadows who has come out and much like you i know everything you know, your memorys, your words, your LIFE. I even know most people here aswell as you said. I may have not being reading these forums since day 1 as you have but i have been reading since Mason retired!!! And now we shall fight together again brother and together we will be victorius along our greatest friends:

Benfromcanada, General Marshal Pepper, Kerryee, R.H. Saber, Volcanic Torch Manatee and finally on some occasions if he comes (most likely not) CUG.

And together brother we will destroy evil forces of Astral Nader and Charismatic Tiger!!!!!!!!

Squad name: Fantastic island knight

Signature hero: Iron man

I meant brother...my signature hero is the same as yoursSpiderman (True Peter Parker not Doc Ock)

Today, we mourn the loss of Roaming Howling Saber (Angel), to Onslaught.

Quote Originally Posted by GothamLord View Post
    Melee Round 2

Venusian Iguana Hat - Valkyrie
    Midnight Pilot Crow - Future Foundation Spider-man

Mixed Round 3

Storm Builder - Avengers Ironman

Healing Round 4

Enforcing Digger Troll - Avenging Wolverine
    Grand Infuriating Emperor - Street Clothes Wolverine

Round 4

Astral Tornado Mariner – Vision
    SHSO Squad Name: Cunning Omega Lady
    Squad Level: 1600+
    Wants: Magik, Blink, Nocturne, Professor X

CBox Mod & Council Member
    Go to the HUB!

Junior Member Volcanic Torch Manatee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ziyan132 View Post
    Dan Slott has just confirmed the end to The Amazing Spiderman comic book series and the final issue is 700# and the end is DEVASTATING...: Spoiler below please dont read if not wanting to know.

spoilers:

Doc Ock has switched his mind with Spider-Man's and now Doc Ocks body has being dieing of cancer of almost a year and now that Peter is in that body he only has 700 more minutes to live. Doc Ock (Peter Parker) broke out of prison with the help of Ock's friends and went to the Avengers tower to confront his arch foe once and for all and get his powers, body and mind back. Doc Ock now pretending to be Spider-man hides all of Peters loved ones (pretending to be a hero) and a huge fight takes place.

With Spider-man being strong and now Ock in that power and strength breaks Scopions jaw, sucks up Hydro man and kills Trapster and confronts the ORIGANAL Spider-man. They fight and since they can read each others memorys and thoughts, Peter finds out that all Doc Ock ever wanted...was to be Spider-man. Peter accepts that and gives DOC OCK (SERIOUSLY!!!) the new mantle of being Spider-man and as 2 more minutes of life are left for the true Spider-man, Ock says his sorrys and will be a good Spider-man and not harm anyone. As he watches over the dieing and death of Spider-man now he is the new Spider-man and instead of Amazing he thinks he will be Superior and now as the Death of Spider-man has taken place :( .

I have known Spider-man for 11 almost 12 years and was his biggest fan ever i knew litteraly everything and i am not the only Spidey fan who feels the need to avenge Dan Slott for this and the comics are the main storyline NOT THE MOVIES, now i will never forget, never ever forget the TRUE SPIDER-MAN.

end of spoilers
    Ziyan, we said this before. We don't need to know about Spider-Man.
    SHSO Squad Name: Volcanic Torch Manatee
    Signature Characters: Captain America, Human Torch, Dr. Strange, Namor
    Squad Level: 2000
    CBR Team Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by ziyan132 View Post

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    Wouldn't this go better in a comic book thread? o-o