Page 102 of 177 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2654

Thread: Supernatural

I like the episode as it actually showed Dean being the protective brother to Sam. After going through episodes of the two bickering like a bittered married couple I find that refreshing.

My theory concerning Henry is that the dude is a witch. Could explain the magic powers and such.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

I think the point of Henry's magical abilities was that the Men of Letters had certain knowledge that they refused to share with anyone else, even reluctant allies like the Hunters. That's why this "safehouse for magic" is such a big deal.

It was a good episode, but I felt that it did hinge on a certain amount of plot-induced stupidity. I mean, I know that the boys are suspicious of Cass at the moment, but he could have cleared this up in a few minutes. At least they could have acknowledged that they didn't feel they could trust Cass with this.

Quote Originally Posted by FanboyStranger View Post
    I think the point of Henry's magical abilities was that the Men of Letters had certain knowledge that they refused to share with anyone else, even reluctant allies like the Hunters. That's why this "safehouse for magic" is such a big deal.

It was a good episode, but I felt that it did hinge on a certain amount of plot-induced stupidity. I mean, I know that the boys are suspicious of Cass at the moment, but he could have cleared this up in a few minutes. At least they could have acknowledged that they didn't feel they could trust Cass with this.
    They already had a talk about how they couldn't trust Cas. So because of that I'm ok with assuming they dont want to call and ask him for help because of how strange he has been acting.
    McKenstry those with the most opinions often have the fewest facts.

Barack Obama There's not a liberal America and a conservative America - there's the United States of America.

Christopher Yost Cyclops = Awesome and Right, while Xavier = USELESS JERK-O! Viva la Cyclops!

Facts are the enemy of truth.

You gonna get us out of here. With that tight-ass Wolverine outfit on. Now, let's make it happen, asshole

YOST: Okay, it's not Jean Grey. Nobody likes her

Quote Originally Posted by Red Lotus View Post
    They already had a talk about how they couldn't trust Cas. So because of that I'm ok with assuming they dont want to call and ask him for help because of how strange he has been acting.
    That and I don't want it to turn into a situation where everytime the Winchesters stomp their toe they call Castiel to make it all better.

No task too small ForeverTaskmaster's Avatar

I loved this episode. By far the best episode of the season. I loved the bad girl. I loved the concept of the key. I loved the idea of the knights of hell. This is the Supernatural I like and have missed for a long time.

Was there an ep on this week? My local CW was pre-empted by a stupid B-ball game.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyattractor View Post
    Was there an ep on this week? My local CW was pre-empted by a stupid B-ball game.
    I think CW usually has it where you can watch their eps on their website.

Since nobody else is bringing it up, the blind guy said that Abadon was a hired gun. Any theories on who hired her?

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    That and I don't want it to turn into a situation where everytime the Winchesters stomp their toe they call Castiel to make it all better.
    To be fair though this wasn't just some random monster. It was one of "Lucifers chosen" who was after something that was a game changer. I wouldn't of blamed them if they went to Cas for help.

Quote Originally Posted by chico25 View Post
    Since nobody else is bringing it up, the blind guy said that Abadon was a hired gun. Any theories on who hired her?
    Crowley? Or maybe Naomi? Or maybe he just meant how they were "hired" or chosen by Lucifer.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    To be fair though this wasn't just some random monster. It was one of "Lucifers chosen" who was after something that was a game changer. I wouldn't of blamed them if they went to Cas for help.

Crowley? Or maybe Naomi? Or maybe he just meant how they were "hired" or chosen by Lucifer.
    Crowley would have been way too low level in 1958 to hire someone on that level. Naomi is a possibilty since we don't know enough about her to say she wouldn't work with a demon to get what she wants. You may be right though that it was just a throwaway line about her being one of Lucifer's hired guns. I only asked because she wanted that key very badly and it seemed like the information that it unlocked, as you said, could change the game. If she just wanted it for herself why bother mentioning that she was a hired gun but if she wanted it for someone else who we've already seen that brings up the question of what they plan to do with it.

Yeah I forgot the 1958 part. Maybe Yellow Eyes?
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyattractor View Post
    If you have Comcast XFinity, it's already OnDemand under "CW" then "Supernatural". CW seems very good at getting new episodes up the next day. FX, on the other hand, doesn't put a new episode up until a week after it's aired.

Despite their misgivings , Castiel is still the best ally Sam & Dean could have found with someone like Abadon , don't you think ? He also is the only one that could heal the guy and send him back to the past.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    Despite their misgivings , Castiel is still the best ally Sam & Dean could have found with someone like Abadon , don't you think ? He also is the only one that could heal the guy and send him back to the past.
    That all depends on if Heaven would allow that to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    That all depends on if Heaven would allow that to happen.
    Yeah but still , he's the one who would know about Abadon , i imagine the men of letters and the box.