Page 97 of 177 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2650

Thread: Supernatural

Quote Originally Posted by Zak213 View Post
    I still think this whole thing could have been avoided if Sam justs ask Garth to tail Benny. Garth is known to be easy going, level headed and not likely to be biased against Benny as a vampire.
    This too. Although Martin was the one who contacted Sam but he or Dean still could have had Garth to tail Martin in the event he crosses the line
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    This too. Although Martin was the one who contacted Sam but he or Dean still could have had Garth to tail Martin in the event he crosses the line
    or just have garth be the one to ease Martin back into the lifestyle since garth is now the linchpin of the hunter community or is trying to be. That seems up his alley.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak213 View Post
    I still think this whole thing could have been avoided if Sam justs ask Garth to tail Benny. Garth is known to be easy going, level headed and not likely to be biased against Benny as a vampire.
    Its like Sam and Dean have both been chugging some juice this season that makes them act like dicks and also kind of dumb. Seriously, hiring friggin Crowley to watch Benny is a safer bet then a former mental patient. Martin checked himself in, which I'm pretty sure means he could of checked himself out whether or not he was "cured".
    Last edited by Surtur; 12-15-2012 at 08:18 AM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Is that the lesbian chick from last season? The hacker? Or in other words..Fargo's girlfriend?
    Yeah it is.

I'll admit it was dumb as hell of Sam to involve Martin, but I don't know if the act of dying equates to Benny paying for all his sins. I'd think he would need to do more then that.
    Dying was him paying for them. His actions after coming back like killing the clan he was with is part of it too. Benny could have become a hunter to make up for his past deeds.

I get this and while Martin was crazy I also get why he wanted to go after Benny. They have no idea how long he's gonna go straight.
    True they dont. But the way he want after Benny, was the line crossing.

If Charlie does come back I hope they don't do something dumb like make her un gay. She's the closest well written gay character I've seen on the show so far. Which is also why I hope she doesn't get killed off.
    I'm kind of fearful that she might get killed. They only have what 4 allies left that are human and all 4 of them are from last season. When you help the brothers a lot you end up dead.
    McKenstry those with the most opinions often have the fewest facts.

Barack Obama There's not a liberal America and a conservative America - there's the United States of America.

Christopher Yost Cyclops = Awesome and Right, while Xavier = USELESS JERK-O! Viva la Cyclops!

Facts are the enemy of truth.

You gonna get us out of here. With that tight-ass Wolverine outfit on. Now, let's make it happen, asshole

YOST: Okay, it's not Jean Grey. Nobody likes her

I'm also realizing that Sam was kind of a big asshole for leaving Martin like that. Say what you want about Martin..as far as Sam knew they were hunting a dangerous vampire. I understand why he just up and left, but it's still kind of shady. If Benny had truly turned he would of torn Martin to pieces.

Also re-watching the episode it's very strange to me Dean would ask Sam "Does that sound like the Benny you know?" in regards to if Benny was the killer. When did he get to know Benny? The one time they met and Sam almost killed him on the spot?
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Lotus View Post

I'm kind of fearful that she might get killed. They only have what 4 allies left that are human and all 4 of them are from last season. When you help the brothers a lot you end up dead.
    Or end up as mentally screwed up as Sam and Dean.

There needed to be more episodes with Benny in them if for no other reason then to fill out the relationship between Him and dean.

And IMO for a midseason finale it was kind of a let down.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyattractor View Post
    And IMO for a midseason finale it was kind of a let down.
    This I agree with. I wish they had left off with a story that gives us more info about Amanda Tapping's character.

This I agree with. I wish they had left off with a story that gives us more info about Amanda Tapping's character.
    Same here. We didn't even get one of those preview of episodes to come like we usually do.

The only thing of any merit that came out of it was that Sam and Dean appear to be on the outs with each other...AGAIN!

Whoop de doo.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyattractor View Post
    The only thing of any merit that came out of it was that Sam and Dean appear to be on the outs with each other...AGAIN!

Whoop de doo.
    Yeah it's enough to turn me off with the show. It's nothing new guys!!!

That was the mid-finale? Wow..underwhelmed. When does it come back? That story with Sam's GF better pay off somehow, otherwise it will be the biggest waste of time in recent TV history. I'm including Lost in that.
    "Cyclops is gonna fry for what he did. Can't wait!" - Cancerous

Yeah it's enough to turn me off with the show. It's nothing new guys!!!
    Yep, it's never been anything new, but I've tolerated it so far because there is always something else I find interesting on top of the "Sam and Dean just aren't getting along!" plot. The plot with Castiel and whoever Amanda Tapping is..is interesting, but they haven't fed us as much information on it as I'd of liked. Castiel is off doing god knows what, taking care of the old reality warper I guess?(Why can't he warp reality so that his mind is as sharp as it was in his younger days? or just outright make himself younger?)

Quote Originally Posted by MagSeven View Post
    That was the mid-finale? Wow..underwhelmed. When does it come back? That story with Sam's GF better pay off somehow, otherwise it will be the biggest waste of time in recent TV history. I'm including Lost in that.
    Yep I didn't even realize it was the mid season finale until later on when I saw there wasn't a new episode the following week. But yeah I hate Sam's gf and I have come to dread whenever Sam gets that dreamy look in his eyes that tells us a flashback is about to begin. Hell didn't he even have a flashback while driving a car? Who does that? They can show us things from the past without it having to be the character specifically flashing back about it. I also don't think Sam and Amelia have any on screen chemistry going. Dean and Lisa had some..hell Sam and Jessica had it and they were a couple for all of one episode. Amelia is the first character since Bella that has me craving a supernatural on screen death for her.

Oh and it comes back January 16th.
    Last edited by Surtur; 12-21-2012 at 06:49 AM.

~Superior Schemer~ Artemis Assassin's Avatar

I hadn't realized this was a mid-season finale either. So far I just hope the next half is any better, I have no idea in what direction they want to go, there doesn't seem to be any impending doom or much of an evolving story, regardless to flashbacks popping up here and there (I also agree this is a problem with Sam, because the flashbacks even seem to be completly out of context, whereas with Dean they are usually tied to similar situations etc). As for Amanda I think they pretty much just succeeded in setting up a romance which noone takes any interest in and a character that isn't really consistant at all. Is there anyone that actually likes her? Also: Who forces a guy, of whom they think he's unreliable and may be a psycho to take in an animal - when they supposedly like animals and are a vet? Oo

Yep, it's never been anything new, but I've tolerated it so far because there is always something else I find interesting on top of the "Sam and Dean just aren't getting along!" plot. The plot with Castiel and whoever Amanda Tapping is..is interesting, but they haven't fed us as much information on it as I'd of liked. Castiel is off doing god knows what, taking care of the old reality warper I guess?(Why can't he warp reality so that his mind is as sharp as it was in his younger days? or just outright make himself younger?)
    This season is probably the only season where I'd rather they focus on another character than Sam and Dean. For instance I like the little things involving Kevin as I thought he grew as a character since last season, you then have that storyline involving Castiel and this woman whom he's involved with, even Benny's storylines by itself are more interesting than what Sam and Dean's neverending bickering or Sam's boring flashbacks have shown us. I'd even take a Garth centered episode than a episode involving Sam and Dean