Page 87 of 178 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2665

Thread: Supernatural

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    In the same way I would believe Amy not killing another innocent. Also I would say I don't think Sam should be so pissed at Dean not allowing him to kill Benny when they let that werewolf chick from the last episode go. Although I'm pretty sure Sam was all for hunting after her. Dean seems the one whose more reluctant
    Ha. I forgot about the Werewolf chick and the conversation they had at the end of the episode. Maybe a conversation between the two would have been simpler than I thought.
    "Cyclops is gonna fry for what he did. Can't wait!" - Cancerous

About the werewolf episode two weeks ago, did anybody wish that Dean and Sam would have said "...Well that was stupid" after the video ended? I almost felt like that episode was trying to be a serious Ghost Facers. I didn't care for any of the characters and I would have really wished that you heard/saw the Impala drive up behind the girl while she was walking down the train tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    About the werewolf episode two weeks ago, did anybody wish that Dean and Sam would have said "...Well that was stupid" after the video ended? I almost felt like that episode was trying to be a serious Ghost Facers. I didn't care for any of the characters and I would have really wished that you heard/saw the Impala drive up behind the girl while she was walking down the train tracks.
    I was hoping that either Sam or Dean had found her then the end credits came the minute one of them pulled the trigger on her or something. But yeah if theres a problem I had with the episode is that it wasn't like the other homage episodes. This one was trying to take itself way to seriously, would have been better if it were just a way to poke fun at the found footage films by having Sam and Dean do commentary on it. With Dean making a drinking game of the common cliches in found footage films on the video they watched
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

I found the episode to be quite well done and tragic..it's just the confusion about whether or they are going to truly let her go that bugged me.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

I would really like if Leviathans were never shown again. I understand that they don't have big budget(nor any creativity) but maybe then they shouldn't throw out these crazy ideas if they can't deliver them.

Cass claims that he fled because Leviathans are chasing him, they finally catch up in this episode and... vampire and Dean cut their heads off. I don't know, maybe it was done to make vampire look cool? Dunno, i just rolled my eyes when that happened.

And don't give me this mumbo jumbo about Leviathans being "strong" against angels but weak to other things. It doesn't make sense and it looks ridiculous when some monster can supposedly kill angel but gets stopped in his tracks when some vampire cuts his head off. Or even better, hunters used cleaning stuff on them to "stun" them.

You'd think that at this point Angels would start cutting their heads of or using cleaning stuff but no, they just do whatever they do and get owned by second rate monsters. R.i.d.i.c.u.l.o.u.s.

But they are organized and can't be killed! Who cares, just cut their heads off and bury them like Winchersters did with that Immortal monster who was stealing organs back in earlier seasons.
    lots of dots

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I found the episode to be quite well done and tragic..it's just the confusion about whether or they are going to truly let her go that bugged me.
    Which is why they should have included an extra epilogue of them finding and killing her. Thus showing remorese about it

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I would really like if Leviathans were never shown again. I understand that they don't have big budget(nor any creativity) but maybe then they shouldn't throw out these crazy ideas if they can't deliver them.

Cass claims that he fled because Leviathans are chasing him, they finally catch up in this episode and... vampire and Dean cut their heads off. I don't know, maybe it was done to make vampire look cool? Dunno, i just rolled my eyes when that happened.

And don't give me this mumbo jumbo about Leviathans being "strong" against angels but weak to other things. It doesn't make sense and it looks ridiculous when some monster can supposedly kill angel but gets stopped in his tracks when some vampire cuts his head off. Or even better, hunters used cleaning stuff on them to "stun" them.

You'd think that at this point Angels would start cutting their heads of or using cleaning stuff but no, they just do whatever they do and get owned by second rate monsters. R.i.d.i.c.u.l.o.u.s.

But they are organized and can't be killed! Who cares, just cut their heads off and bury them like Winchersters did with that Immortal monster who was stealing organs back in earlier seasons.
    Maybe power sets are different in Purgatory.

I want to see the kitsune kid come back and try too kill dean all boba fett style.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak213 View Post
    I want to see the kitsune kid come back and try too kill dean all boba fett style.
    Would be cool if he became a henchmen of Crowley. I can see Crowley using his mother's death as a way to recruit him just so he can go after Dean

I've been thinking about the season finale of the latest season and I found myself having a lot of questions that I don't know if they have been answered yet this season. Mainly I'm wondering about the Levi's and what happened to them all after Dick was killed? If nothing would of happened to them then taking out Dick wouldn't of been this massive win as someone could just take his place, so I'm assuming *something* happened, but what? Did they all just suddenly drop dead? Since if so how does the world at large not know about the supernatural? There were enough Levi's on the planet that they weren't willing to share 7 billion people with other creatures who feed on them so I'm guessing there wasn't just a few dozen Levi's on Earth. So if we have hundreds(possibly thousands) of people suddenly drop dead all at the same time..it makes you wonder what happens when autopsies are done.

Or maybe they didn't drop dead, but were just yanked back into Purgatory. This still means possibly thousands of people just up and vanished all at the same exact time and that isn't even accounting for any human witnesses that might of been around when such a thing took place. I'm also curious about the work they were doing in terms of curing cancer..where did all this research go once they were gone? Has the world advanced closer to a cure for cancer and other things then they ever have before thanks to the Levi's?

Finally..what about the tainted corn syrup? I doubt they had time to ship it all over the world, but at the same time I doubt they only had shipped it to that one town Sam and Dean first noticed it in. So we have possibly several cities that were all stoned for long periods of time..the outside world didn't notice this? Was there some massive recall on all the tainted food?

Would be cool if he became a henchmen of Crowley. I can see Crowley using his mother's death as a way to recruit him just so he can go after Dean
    This seems like a waste though, for Crowley anyway. The chances of success are slim and I doubt the kid would succeed where demons and a variety of other monsters failed. Honestly what Crowley should do is hire some normal humans to just gun Sam and Dean down with machine guns. Or next time he encounters them have a demon plant a firggin bomb in their car while they are distracted fighting Crowley. They don't have a guardian angel anymore and there is really no reason now for them to be returned to life by those in heaven so you'd think the only thing really standing in Crowleys way is locating them.
    Last edited by Surtur; 11-07-2012 at 05:29 AM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

There have been humans going after the two and in some form or another even they failed to kill Sam and Dean. The only humans that managed to succeed where guys like Gordon and the rest failed is the two Hunters. Who managed to prey on the Winchesters while they were sleeping. Also dont even bother trying to bring logic into a show like this. It's not the kind of show thats grounded in reality

Well that is my point..prey on the Winchesters when they are asleep or doing other things. If two hunters(who we have no reason to believe are extremely skilled as it seems they got lucky) can do it then Crowley could literally continually hire out assassins until one succeeds.

This almost goes against my previous post but I wised they explained some things about Purgatory more. For instance does Cass lose his angel powers while in Purgatory? If not then I dont see how he could be overpowered by the Leviathans. I let them killing the other angels go due to the fact that they're probably younger and not strong enough to handle the Leviathans but Cass couldn't barely handle one random Leviathan. Also since the guy can get in and out of hell then why is Purgatory an exception?

Concerning tonights episode a vibe tells me Garth might not make it. Hope thats not the case

This almost goes against my previous post but I wised they explained some things about Purgatory more. For instance does Cass lose his angel powers while in Purgatory? If not then I dont see how he could be overpowered by the Leviathans. I let them killing the other angels go due to the fact that they're probably younger and not strong enough to handle the Leviathans but Cass couldn't barely handle one random Leviathan. Also since the guy can get in and out of hell then why is Purgatory an exception?
    I agree. We have seen that Castiel still has his powers (he killed a vampire), but he does not use them to teleport out of purgatory or at least teleport them all to the place they are travelling to. And why does he not use his powers in a different way? Even if he cannot directly influence Leviathans, why not just throw a rock or tree at them or create an earth hole under them etc. At leat he could simply fly, they are apparently earth bound.
    Three armed cops and a writer makes four. You’re under arrest, so get on the floor.

Master Yoda on clubbing: "Always two there are, no more, no less: a hot chick and her fat friend."