Page 68 of 177 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2655

Thread: Supernatural

  1. #1006
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Some good news, the show has been picked up for an 8th season.
    I guess sad thing is that after reading this message my first thought was "whatever", anyone else had similar experience? :)

    Also, if i understood correctly Eve slept with some Leviathan and alpha vampire was born?

  2. #1007
    Viva la Cyclops Red Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    5,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrocko View Post
    So I guess we should take that Alpha's "See you next season" comment literally.
    I did I think at some point next season they will show that scene in their then part when he does come back.
    McKenstry those with the most opinions often have the fewest facts.

    Barack Obama There's not a liberal America and a conservative America - there's the United States of America.

    Christopher Yost Cyclops = Awesome and Right, while Xavier = USELESS JERK-O! Viva la Cyclops!

    Facts are the enemy of truth.

    You gonna get us out of here. With that tight-ass Wolverine outfit on. Now, let's make it happen, asshole

    YOST: Okay, it's not Jean Grey. Nobody likes her

  3. #1008
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrocko View Post
    So I guess we should take that Alpha's "See you next season" comment literally.
    I don't take that comment as him being the next big bad. More like expect another appearance from him next season. Besides when compared to what Sam and Dean faced the Alpha would be small potatos in comparison unless said Alpha gets a massive power up
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  4. #1009
    Astral God Surtur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    26,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Also, if i understood correctly Eve slept with some Leviathan and alpha vampire was born?
    I don't think Eve produced children through sex. It rather seemed like it was implied she creating them. I know Edgar called her a whore, but I figured he was just trying to get a rise out of the Alpha.

    Considering it seems like the Leviathans used to be some type of eldritch abominations prior to being locked away I don't really want to picture what them boning would look like. But I just pictured it now anyways, and a little piece of me died inside.
    Last edited by Surtur; 05-12-2012 at 11:59 AM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

  5. #1010
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I don't think Eve produced children through sex. It rather seemed like it was implied she creating them. I know Edgar called her a whore, but I figured he was just trying to get a rise out of the Alpha.

    Considering it seems like the Leviathans used to be some type of eldritch abominations prior to being locked away I don't really want to picture what them boning would look like. But I just pictured it now anyways, and a little piece of me died inside.
    I dont think I even want to picture Eve actually screwing around would look like. Thanks for the imagery Supernatural!!!
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  6. #1011
    Come get some. ShadowWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    264

    Default

    So the Alpha Vamp can hold out on his own against Edgar until he got backhanded. Edgar called his mom a whore and a mutt. So now it's official, the leviathans are older than Eve. That's the end of that debate and she's nothing to them judging by Edger's disrespect of her. I sure would've loved to see a throwdown, but it was an obvious given that Edgar would have won that fight. I wonder what the Alpha is going to do with Edger's head and body?

    One thing that bothers me, those two mook pussy angels Edgar killed are weaker than the Alpha Vamp since Alpha put up a little fight. God I hope next week, Cass can at least hold his own against Dick, not win of course, but at least put up a fight to make up for those two mooks from his old garrison. Cass really needs to redeem himself so badly. Let's hope the writers give him that chance, even when he's crazy. I think there is highly good chance that when Dick dies - all the Leviathans die as well. There was a very strong suggestion, a metaphor passage, from Kevin's translated writings from the tablet that Dean read of off.

  7. #1012
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWarrior View Post
    So the Alpha Vamp can hold out on his own against Edgar until he got backhanded. Edgar called his mom a whore and a mutt. So now it's official, the leviathans are older than Eve. That's the end of that debate and she's nothing to them judging by Edger's disrespect of her. I sure would've loved to see a throwdown, but it was an obvious given that Edgar would have won that fight. I wonder what the Alpha is going to do with Edger's head and body?

    One thing that bothers me, those two mook pussy angels Edgar killed are weaker than the Alpha Vamp since Alpha put up a little fight. God I hope next week, Cass can at least hold his own against Dick, not win of course, but at least put up a fight to make up for those two mooks from his old garrison. Cass really needs to redeem himself so badly. Let's hope the writers give him that chance, even when he's crazy. I think there is highly good chance that when Dick dies - all the Leviathans die as well. There was a very strong suggestion, a metaphor passage, from Kevin's translated writings from the tablet that Dean read of off.
    You do know that Cass was intentionally holding back due to him still consumed of guilt over what he did in heaven when he was God Cas, which is why that Lady Angel managed to overwhelm him right? Still yeah I agree with the theory that Dick is kinda like a hive king to the Leviathans so if he dies all Leviathan's die. A part of me was a little glad that the Alpha held his own against the Leviathan and it wasn't a curbstomp battle, had enough of that from Lucifer curbstomping the Gods a couple seasons back. I could be reading too much on it but I do wonder if that"see you next season" line from the Alpha is a wink wink comment from the writers indicating that perhaps the Alpha will be the big bad next season. I know I said it's not so but you never know. Maybe him and Crowley joined forces down the road
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  8. #1013
    Come get some. ShadowWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    You do know that Cass was intentionally holding back due to him still consumed of guilt over what he did in heaven when he was God Cas, which is why that Lady Angel managed to overwhelm him right? Still yeah I agree with the theory that Dick is kinda like a hive king to the Leviathans so if he dies all Leviathan's die. A part of me was a little glad that the Alpha held his own against the Leviathan and it wasn't a curbstomp battle, had enough of that from Lucifer curbstomping the Gods a couple seasons back. I could be reading too much on it but I do wonder if that"see you next season" line from the Alpha is a wink wink comment from the writers indicating that perhaps the Alpha will be the big bad next season. I know I said it's not so but you never know. Maybe him and Crowley joined forces down the road
    No, not that. I know Cass was holding back. That's given. When I said redeem, The leviathans on the loose was all Castiel's fault, so in order for him to redeem himself, he needs to help take Dick down.

  9. #1014
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWarrior View Post
    No, not that. I know Cass was holding back. That's given. When I said redeem, The leviathans on the loose was all Castiel's fault, so in order for him to redeem himself, he needs to help take Dick down.
    Which is why I see him with Sam and Dean, banking on Meg making an appearance at some point, because helping them take down Dick could be the way for Cas to redeem himself in their eyes.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  10. #1015
    Astral God Surtur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    26,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWarrior View Post
    So the Alpha Vamp can hold out on his own against Edgar until he got backhanded. Edgar called his mom a whore and a mutt. So now it's official, the leviathans are older than Eve. That's the end of that debate and she's nothing to them judging by Edger's disrespect of her. I sure would've loved to see a throwdown, but it was an obvious given that Edgar would have won that fight. I wonder what the Alpha is going to do with Edger's head and body?

    One thing that bothers me, those two mook pussy angels Edgar killed are weaker than the Alpha Vamp since Alpha put up a little fight. God I hope next week, Cass can at least hold his own against Dick, not win of course, but at least put up a fight to make up for those two mooks from his old garrison. Cass really needs to redeem himself so badly. Let's hope the writers give him that chance, even when he's crazy. I think there is highly good chance that when Dick dies - all the Leviathans die as well. There was a very strong suggestion, a metaphor passage, from Kevin's translated writings from the tablet that Dean read of off.
    The Alpha Vamp didn't really hold his own though, he ended up needing to be saved. As for the angels, they seemed like they were caught by surprise and didn't react quick enough. If they had known they were Leviathans from the beginning the fight might of gone different. Plus, why did punching through their stomachs kill them? Did the black goop infect them? Is Leviathan blood like poison to angels?
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

  11. #1016
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    The Alpha Vamp didn't really hold his own though, he ended up needing to be saved. As for the angels, they seemed like they were caught by surprise and didn't react quick enough. If they had known they were Leviathans from the beginning the fight might of gone different. Plus, why did punching through their stomachs kill them? Did the black goop infect them? Is Leviathan blood like poison to angels?
    The Alpha held his own longer than the two angels thats for sure
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  12. #1017
    Senior Member Blueferret's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrocko View Post
    So I guess we should take that Alpha's "See you next season" comment literally.
    That's how I took it.

  13. #1018
    Senior Member Blueferret's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWarrior View Post
    So the Alpha Vamp can hold out on his own against Edgar until he got backhanded. Edgar called his mom a whore and a mutt. So now it's official, the leviathans are older than Eve. That's the end of that debate and she's nothing to them judging by Edger's disrespect of her. I sure would've loved to see a throwdown, but it was an obvious given that Edgar would have won that fight. I wonder what the Alpha is going to do with Edger's head and body?

    One thing that bothers me, those two mook pussy angels Edgar killed are weaker than the Alpha Vamp since Alpha put up a little fight. God I hope next week, Cass can at least hold his own against Dick, not win of course, but at least put up a fight to make up for those two mooks from his old garrison. Cass really needs to redeem himself so badly. Let's hope the writers give him that chance, even when he's crazy. I think there is highly good chance that when Dick dies - all the Leviathans die as well. There was a very strong suggestion, a metaphor passage, from Kevin's translated writings from the tablet that Dean read of off.

    Okay, if the Levi's are older/more powerful than Eve what stopped them before? The Word?

  14. #1019
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    318

    Default

    The way I took it was when the Alpha said he comes from them because he was the son of Eve, that Eve was on the level of the Levi's or a/partly a Levi. Not sure if Edger was calling Eve a mut or the Alpha a mutt and they he was hardly one of them.

    I also take it that most of the human eating monsters are dead based on Edger's comments.

  15. #1020
    STONER Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Behind YOU
    Posts
    935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueferret View Post
    Okay, if the Levi's are older/more powerful than Eve what stopped them before? The Word?

    dude do you even watch the show, Death says it in the very first episode of this season, i cant quote it word for word but it goes like " before God created man he created the beasts and other things" on such thing was the Leviathans and the almost ate the peatry dish so God locked them away in purgatory.....so eh God did, and its a give that they are older than Eve again Death makes a comment about it

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •