Page 58 of 177 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural

So the latest episode was decent. Hate to see Frank go though, hopefully he somehow survived.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Decent enough but man wtf is the CW doing? Are they trying to kill this show? First they move it to Friday nights, then they put it on monthly breaks every 3 episodes. I don't think I have the patience for it anymore.

Anyway, what has me more intrigued about the next episode promo isn't spoilers:
    Cas making an appearance
    end of spoilers but the pairing of Dean and Meg. Curious to see how that comes about. Probably Crowley's looking to side with the Winchesters against their common foe. I was just thinking that Frank could still be alive since there wasn't a body...until I remembered Leviathans eat them. =(

Edit: Oh! Another interesting tidbit was the mention of the Leviathans actually helping mankind as the "big picture." Curing cancer and such. I'd say its more likely they're protecting their food source from contamination. Sneaky Levi's.
    Last edited by the_coldest_sun; 03-17-2012 at 09:29 AM.

I was hoping maybe the blood in Franks trailer was from a Leviathan he killed, but since their blood isn't red it..doesn't look good for Frank.

The one Leviathan said they are trying to cure cancer, assuming he was serious, could it be because they are weak to it? As in, if they eat someone with cancer they get weakened? Wouldn't make much sense, but then it makes more sense then doing it just because they care.

Or could it be a plan similar to the way the demons were going to release the Croatoan virus? Giving people a "cure" which really isn't.
    Last edited by Surtur; 03-17-2012 at 09:32 AM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

The rule, no body, no death. Till we see the episode opening showcasing Sam and Dean burying or giving Frank a Hunter Funeral I'm banking on Frank surviving but a little wounded from his encounter with the Leviathans.

spoilers:
    Dean teaming up with Meg. Interesting yet given his past attitude with Ruby doesn't that make him a little hypocritical?
    end of spoilers

To answer The coldest sun's question, a part of me figures since Vampire Diaries is CW's new supernatural show it wouldn't surprise me if they consider Supernatural expendable.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

I'd say it depends why he's working with spoilers:
    Meg
    end of spoilers. They've worked with her before, after all. If it's a question of not being able to save people without her help, I really wouldn't think it was a big deal.

One thing that confuse me. Sam and Dean have been exposed to the media when the Leviathans framed them as mass murderers. Eventhough they had their death's faked they still roam the countryside and not hide their appearance or their actual names. Wouldn't someone have picked up that the Sam and Dean they encountered is the ones who went on a killing spree awhile back this blowing their getting off the radar cover?

Quote Originally Posted by the_coldest_sun View Post
    Decent enough but man wtf is the CW doing? Are they trying to kill this show? First they move it to Friday nights, then they put it on monthly breaks every 3 episodes. I don't think I have the patience for it anymore.

Cas making an appearance
    end of spoilers but the pairing of Dean and Meg. Curious to see how that comes about. Probably Crowley's looking to side with the Winchesters against their common foe. I was just thinking that Frank could still be alive since there wasn't a body...until I remembered Leviathans eat them. =(

Edit: Oh! Another interesting tidbit was the mention of the Leviathans actually helping mankind as the "big picture." Curing cancer and such. I'd say its more likely they're protecting their food source from contamination. Sneaky Levi's.
    Crowley has already ordered all Demons to stay away from the Winchesters.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I was hoping maybe the blood in Franks trailer was from a Leviathan he killed, but since their blood isn't red it..doesn't look good for Frank.

The one Leviathan said they are trying to cure cancer, assuming he was serious, could it be because they are weak to it? As in, if they eat someone with cancer they get weakened? Wouldn't make much sense, but then it makes more sense then doing it just because they care.

Or could it be a plan similar to the way the demons were going to release the Croatoan virus? Giving people a "cure" which really isn't.
    Wouldn't it make sense to cure any diseases that your livestock has so they can live longer lives, well until you are ready to eat them anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    One thing that confuse me. Sam and Dean have been exposed to the media when the Leviathans framed them as mass murderers. Eventhough they had their death's faked they still roam the countryside and not hide their appearance or their actual names. Wouldn't someone have picked up that the Sam and Dean they encountered is the ones who went on a killing spree awhile back this blowing their getting off the radar cover?
    That's happened a few times but they were able to play it off.

Also Cas is back!!!
    Siriel; You have spectacularly failed to understand my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Holacik View Post
    Crowley has already ordered all Demons to stay away from the Winchesters.
    I know. That's why I find it more intriguing that those two (Meg and Dean) have paired up. I'm wondering if Crowley finally grew some balls and sent her or if she's acting on her own.

Wasn't Meg against Crowley the last time she appeared ?

D'oh! You may be right. She was on Lucifer's side, wasn't she?

Well, this makes it even more interesting for me to see what's she up to next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Holacik View Post
    Wouldn't it make sense to cure any diseases that your livestock has so they can live longer lives, well until you are ready to eat them anyway...
    Eh, I don't know. It's not like the human race is in danger of going extinct because of cancer or any other disease. It seems like it would be a waste of time.

Cas making an appearance

This isn't anything new. Most networks work like that. With only at most 24 episodes in a season for some where around 35 weeks they have too space them like that.

D'oh! You may be right. She was on Lucifer's side, wasn't she?

Well, this makes it even more interesting for me to see what's she up to next episode.
    The last time they showed Meg was when last season when she was making out with Cas and trying to help the boys kill Crowley. She took off after Cas faked killed Crowley.
    McKenstry those with the most opinions often have the fewest facts.

Barack Obama There's not a liberal America and a conservative America - there's the United States of America.

Christopher Yost Cyclops = Awesome and Right, while Xavier = USELESS JERK-O! Viva la Cyclops!

Facts are the enemy of truth.

You gonna get us out of here. With that tight-ass Wolverine outfit on. Now, let's make it happen, asshole

YOST: Okay, it's not Jean Grey. Nobody likes her

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    Wasn't Meg against Crowley the last time she appeared ?
    Blackmail, enemy of my enemy, lot of ways Meg could side with Crowley against the Leviathans

Meg wants to explore the "Pizza Man" with Cas. That's where the team up occurs

Quote Originally Posted by Red Lotus View Post
    This isn't anything new. Most networks work like that. With only at most 24 episodes in a season for some where around 35 weeks they have too space them like that.
    Perhaps you're right, I just haven't noticed it as much as I do with Supernatural. I understand the Winter break, but then they came back with 4 episodes, disappeared for a month, came back with 3 episodes, disappeared for a month, and now its back for...how long? I remember Heroes on NBC started to get out of control with its breaks as well, and that--along with its increasingly decline in writing quality--led me to lose interest superfast.

Perhaps its also that I recently got cable finally in the last year and other cable programs don't take as many breaks--or as with HBO, none at all--as network programs. That could contribute to my patience waning.