Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

the julian sands character reminded me of the riddler more than hugo strange.

BANNED

lol I was talking about the physical resemblance with Hugo Weaving.

Really liked the whole set-up of this episode. The show has gotten to the point where you can kind of predict the real situation, but it was still a fun premise.

BANNED

Why is this show so good...

Marked for Redemption David Walton's Avatar

Reese still treating Fusco like dirt is going to bite him in the ass sooner or later.
    "I came to the conclusion that the optimist thought everything good except the pessimist, and the pessimist thought everything bad, except himself." -- G.K. Chesterton

Elder Member

I'm beginning to wonder if they (John et all) have an exit strategy for him. Because I'm amazed he didn't get swept up with HR

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder if they (John et all) have an exit strategy for him. Because I'm amazed he didn't get swept up with HR
    You know, it's kind of amazing that John put him in the lion's den and didn't do any kind of followup work.

Fusco saved his own ass by tearing out the ledger pages that listed him, and now he's in deep with the head of HR.

You would think that John would take care of that body, too!
    "I came to the conclusion that the optimist thought everything good except the pessimist, and the pessimist thought everything bad, except himself." -- G.K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    You know, it's kind of amazing that John put him in the lion's den and didn't do any kind of followup work.

Fusco saved his own ass by tearing out the ledger pages that listed him, and now he's in deep with the head of HR.

You would think that John would take care of that body, too!
    I think Reese is still holding a bit of a grudge against Fusco. Like he can't look past the fact that Fusco was going to bury him out at Oyster Bay. Reese just can't get past it. But it does come off a bit like Reese is a jerk because it seems a bit smug. I'd imagine the two of them will have it out at some point.

This Thurs marks the midpoint of the season and the last ep before a break. I don't know how long the hiatus lasts. But at about this time last year is when things really started to heat up. I'd expect the same this year.

I also want to see Bear rip someone's head off.
    That is the Hurnslice I've come to know. Slightly confused but armed to the teeth and willing to eff you up! - RedRonin

BANNED

I predicted something along the lines of that ending, with Reese fighting 3 other men in suits. Loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    I predicted something along the lines of that ending, with Reese fighting 3 other men in suits. Loved it.
    It will be so interesting next ep. How will he get free,fool the FBI. The other men in suits must have merc,criminal records to prove who they are.
    Pull List:
    The Walking Dead,Fatale,Near Death,Storm Dogs,Happy,BPRD,XO-Manowar
    American Vampire,Animal Man,Swamp Thing
    Daredevil, Winter Soldier,Indestructible Hulk

BANNED

I just learned that Burn Notice's writer and co-producer Lisa Joy is married to Jonah.

Explains a lot, doesn't it.

on a unrelated note i was wondering if the episode where reese helps this teenager find his brother's killer was a meditation on the idea of a sidekick.

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Libaax View Post
    It will be so interesting next ep. How will he get free,fool the FBI. The other men in suits must have merc,criminal records to prove who they are.
    I'm sure Finch could dummy something up for John

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I'm sure Finch could dummy something up for John
    "All right, Mr. Chuck Finley, you're free to go."

Quote Originally Posted by Zak213 View Post
    on a unrelated note i was wondering if the episode where reese helps this teenager find his brother's killer was a meditation on the idea of a sidekick.
    I felt it was and saw the ep like that. There was very interesting element to that ep.
    Pull List:
    The Walking Dead,Fatale,Near Death,Storm Dogs,Happy,BPRD,XO-Manowar
    American Vampire,Animal Man,Swamp Thing
    Daredevil, Winter Soldier,Indestructible Hulk

Sweet episode last night. It really speaks to the way they've built up the cast that they could pull off an ep with Reese out of commission the entire time. Got some insight into Finch's past, too. And the way he turned pi into an inspirational speech was brilliant!