Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JayBee
    My one gripe with the episode. Besides the Annie/Jeff/Britta triangle I really don't think the group should be dating with in itself. It will just end like that 70s show where every guy had his turn with Jackie.
    Did Eric?

But I agree that shouldn't happen...except in Evil World and Pierce's Magnum fantasies, where he gets everybody.

Troy needs to get over Britta, she's a poison. He should be constantly reminding himself that she's the opposite of Batman.
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Did Eric?

But I agree that shouldn't happen...except in Evil World and Pierce's Magnum fantasies, where he gets everybody.

Troy needs to get over Britta, she's a poison. He should be constantly reminding himself that she's the opposite of Batman.
    Eric never did but Hyde, Kelso, and Fez all dated her.

Assimilation or Death Omega Alpha's Avatar

Simply fantastic episode. Easily top 10 of the series. Jeff's impression of the dean was awesome.
    That's right! Al Gore invented the internet, let's all go kick his ass!

I got your inconvenient truth right here, motherf*&%!

Donald M.

Oh, no no no no no no!

Besides, Annie knows who her parents are. It would really mess up the poor girl to learn her life was a lie.

If there's ever a surprise family revelation, it'll involve Pierce and Jeff.

Britta's nephew was just a pervert. Or maybe not a blood relative.
    I agree that they probably wouldn't go for an incestuous thoughts angle, but it's technically possible. It could be revealed that Jeff's dad changed his name before marrying Annie's mom.

Some other possibilities involving Jeff and Annie's parents, that don't involve the thorny question of sexual attraction between reunited relatives.

- Jeff learns that Annie was born while her parents were in high school, and he's actually older than they are.

- Jeff learns that he slept with Annie's mom a few years ago. This may have caused her parents to divorce.

- Jeff meets Annie's dad (played by a Rob Lowe type), and they get along well. It creeps him out to realize how much they have in common, which emphasizes the age difference with Annie.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Formerly,
    Cyberman

Blog,
    What Would Spidey Do?

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I agree that they probably wouldn't go for an incestuous thoughts angle, but it's technically possible. It could be revealed that Jeff's dad changed his name before marrying Annie's mom.

Some other possibilities involving Jeff and Annie's parents, that don't involve the thorny question of sexual attraction between reunited relatives.

- Jeff learns that Annie was born while her parents were in high school, and he's actually older than they are.

- Jeff learns that he slept with Annie's mom a few years ago. This may have caused her parents to divorce.

- Jeff meets Annie's dad (played by a Rob Lowe type), and they get along well. It creeps him out to realize how much they have in common, which emphasizes the age difference with Annie.
    1: Isn't Jeff about 13 years older than Annie? Would make it a bit difficult to be older than Annie's parents.

2: Too soap opera-ish. I suppose it could be played for laughs.

3: Definite possibility. Annie (well, one of the alternate timeline Annies) did say that something Jeff said did remind her of her Dad. Would give Annie a rather massive Electra Complex.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Annie's dad as basically the Jewish version of Jeff would indeed be funny.
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

I think it was mentioned at some point that Annie's dad is Episcopalian.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Formerly,
    Cyberman

Blog,
    What Would Spidey Do?

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I think it was mentioned at some point that Annie's dad is Episcopalian.
    Yup. Jewish law states that if the mother is Jewish, the child is Jewish.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Funny for all the wrong reasons -- but I suppose that explains why she brought up the parent analogy in that parallel timeline episode, thus spoiling the mood.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke
    Funny for all the wrong reasons -- but I suppose that explains why she brought up the parent analogy in that parallel timeline episode, thus spoiling the mood.
    I'm not gonna lie, as much as it's an awful thing to hear, f I was Jeff, I would have it go. Close my eyes, think of England, and press on.

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    Why does NBC think Whitney is a good show?
    I think they are dying to have Whitney Cummings, Chelsea Handler, and Sarah Silverman back to back to back.

2007 Mutant League Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Siddon
    I think they are dying to have Whitney Cummings, Chelsea Handler, and Sarah Silverman back to back to back.
    Who wouldn't be?

That's awesome...but in the movie didn't it have to be the same person saying it?
    Last edited by Jared; 11-26-2011 at 05:41 PM.

Seasons 1 and 2 just went on sale on amazon.com for cheap.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

I notified a relative about this, as an unsubtle hint.

I looked for the soundtrack while I was at Best Buy earlier but they didn't have it.