Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I read that the next chapters will be out January 26th. Can anyone else confirm that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan_MC View Post
    Thanks for the recommend.

Did the anime make a good choice about dropping the cast? Was it worth it?
    It was less of a choice and more of a necessity, as they had to compress the story to fit into so many episodes. The anime so far is a good 'condensed' version of the manga. More 'Dead Men' mostly and a sub plot that builds on Ganta's character a little. All-in-all its worth checking out if you like to read manga.
    Last edited by Ood Omega; 01-04-2013 at 08:14 PM.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

I got cha. Thanks!
    Check out my sci-fi webcomic https://www.facebook.com/eonviant
    Connect with me on Twitter https://twitter.com/TristanMcClark

The opening grew on me, but I never watched an episode. I kept neglecting Deadman's Wonderland and Durarara.

But darn it if the theme song wasn't cool.

So nice to read new chapters. Looks like this will be the final story arc.

Has anyone else read chapters 51-54 yet?
    Last edited by Ood Omega; 04-26-2013 at 10:15 PM.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

This finale showdown is ridiculously awesome! Just read chapters 55-56 and I can't wait to read the rest of the conclusion. I really hope they make more anime episodes because this final fight will look amazing animated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ood Omega View Post
    This finale showdown is ridiculously awesome! Just read chapters 55-56 and I can't wait to read the rest of the conclusion. I really hope they make more anime episodes because this final fight will look amazing animated.
    The finale is looking spectacular and I honestly can't wait until the last chapter. It's a shame that Shiro and Ganta are likely going to die together.

Well I am really happy with that ending to the series.