Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Two Broke Girls

Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

From tonight's episode:

Caroline (Blonde roomate): It's a little hot in here--could you open the backdoor?

Max(Kat Dennings): You've only been my roomate for two weeks and you're already asking for backdoor?

I love this show.
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

I was masturbating!!!

Max is the best.
    XPOTM:September 2010

RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

Last night was one big foreplay session for 2 Broke Girls lesbian fanfic.

Not that that is a bad thing.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blackphoenix View Post
    From tonight's episode:

Caroline (Blonde roomate): It's a little hot in here--could you open the backdoor?

Max(Kat Dennings): You've only been my roomate for two weeks and you're already asking for backdoor?

I love this show.
    That was priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Washout View Post
    I was masturbating!!!

Max is the best.
    Brutally awesome. I love the lines she used about her new cupcakes she gave to the counter guy.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

I missed most of this last night--is it up on Hulu or CBS's website yet?

Deathstroke--if you ever come across any 2BG girl/girl fanfics, do let me know.
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

Missed the pilot, but caught last nights episode. Max is seriously awesome. But if they just keep arguing the whole time... it may get old. The rich bitch needs to be made a bit more "real". She is too much a stereotype at the moment. But it is pretty good.

BANNED

They need to dress Max better. I know she is way more attractive than she looked last night. Still it was a really good episode.

Long Live the Legion Zero Hunter's Avatar

I don't know. It just one sassy line after another it seems like. Not that its bad formula, but it it needs a something more. I will give it another week to hook me or not.

Is it just me or does the rich girl look like the most generic blonde you've ever seen? Every time she is onscreen, I don't really see any unique facial features that sets her apart from other good looking blondes.

I love Max's dirty jokes.

BANNED

Max

Caroline

This episode was awsome just like last weeks. I think most of us have shopped at Goodwill/Salvation Army at some point in our lives. And some of us have had a good deal stolen from us. I my self missed out on a primo Headboard for 9 dollars cause I wasn't sure it would fit my bed.

The Stunt with the borsche (sp) was obvious but funny. Are we to assume that Max lost her V-Card at the strokes concert? Was the Bartender Gay? His comment about saying something to the guys about chicks so he could get tips seemed to indicate as much. Either way I really don't want to see him in the show that much. I disliked him in What I Like About You and I don't see my self liking him in this.

Han Lee was kind of creepy with the tagging of photos.

Best New Comedy of the season.

Caroline looks like January Jones.
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

Quote Originally Posted by boyhangover View Post
    Max

Caroline

This episode was awsome just like last weeks. I think most of us have shopped at Goodwill/Salvation Army at some point in our lives. And some of us have had a good deal stolen from us. I my self missed out on a primo Headboard for 9 dollars cause I wasn't sure it would fit my bed.

The Stunt with the borsche (sp) was obvious but funny. Are we to assume that Max lost her V-Card at the strokes concert? Was the Bartender Gay? His comment about saying something to the guys about chicks so he could get tips seemed to indicate as much. Either way I really don't want to see him in the show that much. I disliked him in What I Like About You and I don't see my self liking him in this.

Han Lee was kind of creepy with the tagging of photos.

Best New Comedy of the season.
    Oh. My God, Kat Dennings is so HOT. The pic of Caroline didn't post, boyhangover.

I missed tonight's episode cos I was watching Gossip Girl, but I did catch a few scenes. I'll watch the rest on CBS' website--Hulu makes you wait TEN DAYS to watch new episodes unless you pay.

Um...I'm not on the Facebook. What does "tagging photos" mean?

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by blackphoenix View Post
    Oh. My God, Kat Dennings is so HOT. The pic of Caroline didn't post, boyhangover.

I missed tonight's episode cos I was watching Gossip Girl, but I did catch a few scenes. I'll watch the rest on CBS' website--Hulu makes you wait TEN DAYS to watch new episodes unless you pay.

Um...I'm not on the Facebook. What does "tagging photos" mean?
    I can see it. And it showed up in your reply. Tagging means you hi light the person in a folder and typing there name in a box so that when you bring the arrow curser arrow over the person in the folder their name comes up. Him tagging her in 50 plus photos means he probably took the photos and uploaded them him self.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I don't know. It just one sassy line after another it seems like. Not that its bad formula, but it it needs a something more. I will give it another week to hook me or not.
    The one-liners are funny but the delivery needs work. The characters say them like a comedian telling a one-liner. They don't sound/feel like a part of normal conversation.

I like this show, and I haven't liked a sitcom like this in a while. Though I have this feeling that it will eventually get CBSed so I am enjoying it while it lasts.
    ...And does Mr. Goddanm Batman says so much as ''Thanks''? OF COURSE not. That'd hardly be GRIM AND GRITTY, would it?

The jerk...

-DKU's Jim Gordon.