Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Two Broke Girls

I'm dressed to thrill! Murrocko's Avatar

Default Two Broke Girls

Quote Originally Posted by blackphoenix View Post
    I love Kat Dennings...she's bloody gorgeous! I'll probably check this out just to see her.
    This.

As for the other two shows, I'll check out Men just cause I'm curious as to how this'll end up without Sheen. And I always watch HIMYM
    "My former associate has a thing for bats? You took up a pipe to quit smoking cigarettes? Wait, howzabout - holy mistaken identity!"

--Nightwing

I love Kat Dennings...she's bloody gorgeous! I'll probably check this out just to see her.
    Heh. That is my rationale as well.

I really hope her show actually turns out to be clever and funny (instead of typical sitcom hack-work) so that I have two good reasons to watch it then.
    Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something. - Robert Heinlen

Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

Yay! 2 Broke Girls is on! Kat Dennings said "boobs" and "vagina" in the first three minutes of the show!
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

Yay! 2 Broke Girls is on! Kat Dennings said "boobs" and "vagina" in the first three minutes of the show!
    It's pretty funny. I like both of the girls.
    XPOTM:September 2010

You said "Kat Dennings" and "boobs", and I immediately had to look elsewhere on the internet.

I can't believe they'd imply that Rose killed Charlie. That's just taking it a wee bit far.

It's a smart move to not have Kutcher playing another lothario.
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Washout View Post
    It's pretty funny. I like both of the girls.
    Yeah, 2 Broke Girls was pretty funny. I rarely watch sitcoms, but I may give this one a go. Kat Dennings being hot pretty much guarantees that I'll tune in next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    You said "Kat Dennings" and "boobs", and I immediately had to look elsewhere on the internet.
    I can't believe they'd imply that Rose killed Charlie. That's just taking it a wee bit far.

It's a smart move to not have Kutcher playing another lothario.
    Please tell me there are pics of Kat Dennings without a top on the internet...

Like I said earlier, they should have handled Sheen's departure another way. Killing him off was mean spirited. Maybe they'll pull a Dallas next season and say it was all a dream.
    Last edited by blackphoenix; 09-19-2011 at 07:52 PM.
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

Quote Originally Posted by blackphoenix
    Let's just say that I cannot tell you are that there aren't.

Like I said earlier, they should have handled Sheen's departure another way. Killing him off was mean spirited. Maybe they'll pull a Dallas next season and say it was all a dream.
    Killing him off wasn't too unexpected. You've got to write him out in some way that would explain why he never shows up again. But, having the whacky neighbor apparently murder him and get away with it?!
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

i liked 2 girls
    and im a two and a half man virgin
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

BANNED

Default This is not the thread that dried up my vagina.

As for Two Broke Girls I am pretty stoked to see this. Kat Dennings as the bitchy poor girl who has to put up with people just so she can make rent is very appealing to me. I don't know much about the other room mate but their boss was on the Middle last year.

Default Very Nice!

Let's just say that I cannot tell you that there aren't.
    Went on Google.

Did an image search.

YOWZA.

End of Line.

Is it just me or did Max (Kat's character)'s boyfriend look like that dude from Dancing with The Stars?
    Last edited by blackphoenix; 09-21-2011 at 04:54 AM.

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

The first episode was funnier than I thought it would be. I didn't even realize that was the girl from 'Thor' when I watched it.

Let's just say that I cannot tell you are that there aren't.

Killing him off wasn't too unexpected. You've got to write him out in some way that would explain why he never shows up again. But, having the whacky neighbor apparently murder him and get away with it?!

The comedy on Two and Half Men has always been mean spirited and cruel that's why I like it. Killing him off and the mocking of him at the funeral seemed par for the course for the show. Rose maybe killing him is the only thing that may have stepped over the line but whether she actually killed him is left rather vague.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by superion View Post
    The comedy on Two and Half Men has always been mean spirited and cruel that's why I like it. Killing him off and the mocking of him at the funeral seemed par for the course for the show. Rose maybe killing him is the only thing that may have stepped over the line but whether she actually killed him is left rather vague.
    Wrong thread.

The merged thread is over. Please post only comments on 2 Broke Girls here, please!

Speaking of which....UGH, there is way too much on tonight! The two hour premiere of Terra Nova, the seaon premiere of Gossip Girl, AND 2 Broke Girls second episode! I'm taping GG and watching Terra Nova, so I guess I will have to watch 2BG on Hulu tomorrow. Can't believe I'm actually looking forward to watching a sitcom--I usually avoid them all like the plague.

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

I was surprised by how much I liked this show, especially considering I had no intention of watching it in the first place.

But I'm tuning in now.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.