Page 331 of 563 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341381431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 8435
  1. #4951
    Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,580

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Now that is a High Kick by a Lovely Lady!

    The Artwork is nice



    Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    The first pic is Something, really different, but Really great!

    The Second, 2 Very Lovely Ladies for the Price of 1, Love It!
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

    Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84


    http://s25.postimg.org/3y3o4h933/Sca...An_Avenger.png

  2. #4952
    Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,580

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    I'm still leaning towards the "it's the lights reflecting off her" theory, but it would be cool if it was the humongous body enveloping psychic butterfly returning.

    http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/9...em_t_tulo3.jpg
    http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4...xf26psy_03.png

    Oh how I've missed it.
    The Lovely, but Deadly Purple and Pink Psychic Butterfly!


    Quote Originally Posted by tunasammiches View Post
    does anyone know what issue this image is from?

    Attachment 109388
    Only one way to Describe this Image:


    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

    Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84


    http://s25.postimg.org/3y3o4h933/Sca...An_Avenger.png

  3. #4953
    Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    I like these.

    Psylocke by Marc Ouelette. I'm as glad as anyone to see the costume whose name shall not be mentioned gone, but I love the dark purple with the dark pink sash.
    http://greyusurper.tumblr.com/post/4...-marcouellette

    Xaria as Psylocke.
    http://xariadecoded.tumblr.com/post/...ia-as-psylocke
    The First one is Really Awesome, I like the pose Psylocke is in and she is Ready for Combat and looks Beautiful and Hot While doing it!

    Her Hairs is a Lovely Shad of Dark Purple and the little light Purple Hair is a Great Touch as well. Looks like she can see and cut right threw you before you knew she moved, LOL.
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

    Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84


    http://s25.postimg.org/3y3o4h933/Sca...An_Avenger.png

  4. #4954
    Psychic Sniper Psyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,426

    Default

    That song is perfect for that image. Thank you CJStriker.

  5. #4955
    Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,580

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    That song is perfect for that image. Thank you CJStriker.
    Thanks You Psyknight, I like it when I can think of the Right Song that fits a Image just Right.

    *CJ is Rocking Out to that Song Right now!*

    Here are some New, Great Artwork of the lovely Betty:


    Psylocke by ~HannibalofSpain:
    http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Psylocke-356501764


    Psylocke VS Sentinel by *Y0KO:
    http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Psy...inel-356160967


    MHS: Psylocke by ~Chiok:
    http://browse.deviantart.com/art/MHS-Psylocke-356292585


    X-Girls Aloud by ~Lightengale:

    http://browse.deviantart.com/art/X-G...loud-356241485
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

    Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84


    http://s25.postimg.org/3y3o4h933/Sca...An_Avenger.png

  6. #4956
    Psylocke's Pal Tazirai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tunasammiches View Post
    does anyone know what issue this image is from?
    Here it's from Issue 24 not 42, I had the numbers backwards. Here she is in all her pink glory.
    Butterfly effect plainly visible.. and she saves the day, by giving Rachel the boost she needs to finish off Magik!



    My Armor will Protect me from the brunt of your attacks. But who will protect your mind from mine.
    - (Psylocke)
    My deviantly deviant deviations http://tazirai.deviantart.com/

  7. #4957
    Psychic Sniper Psyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Thanks You Psyknight, I like it when I can think of the Right Song that fits a Image just Right.

    *CJ is Rocking Out to that Song Right now!*

    Here are some New, Great Artwork of the lovely Betty:


    Psylocke by ~HannibalofSpain:
    http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Psylocke-356501764


    Psylocke VS Sentinel by *Y0KO:
    http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Psy...inel-356160967


    MHS: Psylocke by ~Chiok:
    http://browse.deviantart.com/art/MHS-Psylocke-356292585


    X-Girls Aloud by ~Lightengale:

    http://browse.deviantart.com/art/X-G...loud-356241485
    Those are all great! I really love the X-Girls Aloud one because it's stunning and I'm a fan of Girls Aloud. All their outfits are amazing, especially Betsy's. It takes some influence from the Pink costume, but it's way better. Great contributions CJStriker!
    Last edited by Psyknight; 02-26-2013 at 12:12 AM.

  8. #4958
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    I get that you didn't like it but a lot of people did. The first issue did well in terms of numbers. Let's see how well the next few issues do before we start talking about cancellation. Just because you don't like it doesn't means it's going to be a financial failure. Plenty of books I don't care for or I've been dissappointed by are still around. I know lots of people complain about Uncanny Avengers (a book i've found mostly dissappointing so far) and that book is still selling really well.
    Of course i was being obnoxious on purpose just to raise some debate, but i can't deny i'm a bit concerned.

    Anyway, i'd be somewhat more confortable with the title if it was handled to carey or rememder, and if puck was enviscerated by bishop, and bishop brainwashed by betsy into a loyal member of the team.

    The dialogues and puck are my only two complaints about the first issue

  9. #4959
    Psychic Sniper Psyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,426

    Default

    Aside from a few minor issues, I think the dialogue is fine. I thought Puck was entertaning. Why exactly don't you like him? I only ask out of curiosity.

    Psylocke brainwashing Bishop into being a member of the team sounds like it has a decent chance of happening.

  10. #4960
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Aside from a few minor issues, I think the dialogue is fine. I thought Puck was entertaning. Why exactly don't you like him? I only ask out of curiosity.

    Psylocke brainwashing Bishop into being a member of the team sounds like it has a decent chance of happening.
    I like the concept of him being the self confident adventure junkie badass despite of the short stature. I dislike the fact he is a C-list wolverine replacement for the team, i dislike his poor powerset, I dislike the fact he is occupying a slot of the team that could be taken by a A list character who could increase the book's popularity

  11. #4961
    Psychic Sniper Psyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    I like the concept of him being the self confident adventure junkie badass despite of the short stature. I dislike the fact he is a C-list wolverine replacement for the team, i dislike his poor powerset, I dislike the fact he is occupying a slot of the team that could be taken by a A list character who could increase the book's popularity
    Those sound really strange reasons to want him scewered instead of wanting him to simply leave, but whatever floats your boat.

  12. #4962
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Those sound really strange reasons to want him scewered instead of wanting him to simply leave, but whatever floats your boat.
    It's only comics, there's nothing wrong with some butchery on a expendable character.

    And that's a single point of view, puck' s fans are invited to feel the same towards psylocke.. Or me.

  13. #4963
    Psychic Sniper Psyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    And that's a single point of view, puck' s fans are invited to feel the same towards psylocke.. Or me.
    Well good then. I've never suggested otherwise.

    In any event here's an interesting question and answer in regards to Psylocke's powers.

    http://samhumphries.tumblr.com/post/...n-uxf-i-have-a

  14. #4964
    Psychic Sniper Psyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,426

    Default

    Brian Bendis's Giant Size X-Position also mentions Psylocke in the first question.

    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=43963

  15. #4965
    Senior Member LoganAlpha30x33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,030

    Default

    Yeah Puck does kind of play the Wolverine role, probably since Humphries couldn't get Wolverine, though mostly that's the only reason that he's there. I'd rather there be someon on the team that challenges Betsy, nothing romantic wise or anything like that just someone that doesn't agree with everything she says or does...though again so far I don't see the book lasting for a long time, Wood's book either...it's not that I want Betsy to fail just believe that she needs a big change from Remender's days and don't see either book as providing that, and for her to stop being used to give a push to another character, first Neal and now Fantomex.
    W/B Warpath/Siryn Sam/Tabitha I'll go now............................................... ...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •