Page 308 of 562 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 8427

Quote Originally Posted by psycwave View Post
    Psyknight, do you think Betsy's body is built more similarly to Jillian Michaels or Kate Beckinsale? And do you think her hair should be more reminiscent of Maggie Q la Nikita or Lauren Cohan la Supernatural?
    You'd better do this body....

Psylocke all day. Kate has gotten too skinny, she fell into the hollyweird trap. Lauren is still saveable.. where's my cape?
    Kate still looks like Betsy though.
    My Armor will Protect me from the brunt of your attacks. But who will protect your mind from mine.
    - (Psylocke)
    My deviantly deviant deviations http://tazirai.deviantart.com/

The problem with trying to find an actress to play Betsy is that the ones that look the part and can physically match up to Betsy often can't act to well, then the ones that can act rarely match up physically...like I said Kate Beckinsale to me would more make a better Revanche than Psylocke.
    W/B Warpath/Siryn Sam/Tabitha I'll go now............................................... ...

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Definitely Kate Beckinsale's figure but I don't know who's hair. Are you going to make your own Psylocke out of a mash up of different celebrities or something? Because that could be really cool.
    lol no. I was just asking. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Matteo Scalera's Psylocke and Deadpool recolored.

http://allofyoufuckers.tumblr.com/post/41479616292
    That's cute. Looking back I kind of wish Deadpool and Psylocke would have had a few more interactions during UXF. Especially after Betsy lost her plaything(Warren). Deadpool is no stranger to lost love and they both felt similarly about Evan so it would have been nice to see them talk about that. Plus, her could have been her crazy brother replacement. <3

And your love of Lauren is well documented, Taz. She's good but idk I just don't see (white)Betsy when I see her.

Warren wasn't a plaything, Humphries has said that she'll still be mourning him in his Uncanny X-Force run...so proof that he was much more than a plaything...if anything that title would fit Fantomex much better, a rebound pairing that she'll toss aside sooner or later and be done with and move on, never to happen again, much like Neal and AoA Sabretooth, while Warren will happen again. Deadpool was just there for his one liners and his being a down and dirty fighter and all.
    W/B Warpath/Siryn Sam/Tabitha I'll go now............................................... ...

All have been her playthings, tbh. No man has been able to handle that. Deadpool was probably the best written character in Remender's UXF. He was the true heart. His one liners, him lowkey trying to keep Fantomex around, finally feeling like he belonged, his forming bond with Evan, his loyalty and helping of Warren when Famine almost destroyed him. He was great.

Is that Deadpool game where Psylocke makes an appearance still coming out? When was the last time any info came out about it.

I beleive she loved Warren and Remenber wrote that better than anyone else. I truly felt the emotion she felt for him. I dont think he can be dismisse as merely being a plaything. She wasnt that shallow and was genuine when it came to her time with him

Yes psycwave, I do wish Psylocke and Deadpool had interacted more, in a completely unromantic way. As you've pointed out there were so things they could've bonded over.

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

This is Epic in Importance to Psylocke Psycwave!

Not only was she the only Female to be Choice for this Great Classic Game, but in the Pic below she Saves the Entire Universe from the Titanic Evil of Thanos and the Infinity Gems. She is also strong enough refuse the power they can offer her and turns down near Godhood, that is Powerful.

Finally, she saves the life of my Favorite Hero in this Epic battle, look at 2:58 in the Video. Thank You Psylocke for that!

"While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

http://s25.postimg.org/3y3o4h933/Sca...An_Avenger.png

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I beleive she loved Warren and Remenber wrote that better than anyone else. I truly felt the emotion she felt for him. I dont think he can be dismisse as merely being a plaything. She wasnt that shallow and was genuine when it came to her time with him
    Add to that the fact that whatever Humphries does with Fantomex and Betsy he has also said that Betsy will still be mourning Warren, not sure to what extent but the simple fact that she is still...could be a deterrant to her moving on with anybody else, I'd like to believe that Humphries run will see the end of any chance of pairing Betsy up with Fantomex...since he seems happy with Cluster anyway and only the bad Fantomex will still have a thing for her.

No Neal and Sabretooth and Fantomex have been her playthings, Warren was true love, even though I don't like what they did both Remender and even Austen have seemed to strongly suggest that they believe that as well. Now if only they'd bring Warren back...

X-Spice Girl Power by Ultimate Tatts.

http://cutenerdyethnicfangirl.tumblr...207752/x-spice

I'm glad Psylocke got to be Sporty Spice.

lol no. I was just asking. :)

That's cute. Looking back I kind of wish Deadpool and Psylocke would have had a few more interactions during UXF. Especially after Betsy lost her plaything(Warren). Deadpool is no stranger to lost love and they both felt similarly about Evan so it would have been nice to see them talk about that. Plus, her could have been her crazy brother replacement. <3

And your love of Lauren is well documented, Taz. She's good but idk I just don't see (white)Betsy when I see her.

How about Bridget Regan?

My Armor will Protect me from the brunt of your attacks. But who will protect your mind from mine.
    - (Psylocke)

I would't mind Bridget Regan, but I prefer Kaya Scodelario.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kaya-Scodelario-Wuthering-Heights-Photocall-68th-Venice-Film-Festival-kaya-scodelario-25122151-1.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	107763 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kscodelario_gl_14sep12_pa_b.jpg 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	107764 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kaya Scodelario - Alisa Connan Photoshoot 2012 3.jpg 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	107765

Perhaps ideally she'd be a little thicker and older but I still love her. <3

She looks good, gotta see her body though, Im scared of stick figure women, with pretty faces, boobs, and boy bodies!
    - (Psylocke)

I always though Rhona Mitra could pull of a good Psylocke. She kicked ass in Doomsday....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	107766