Page 282 of 562 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292332382 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 8426

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Mengsk View Post
    Lol, psycbabe, you always forget her fiancé Gabriel for some reason, hahaha ;p
    I always forget at least one or two guys. It's just like when I try to remember all the seven dwarfs names.

BTW we should assign a dwarf name to each guy and I guess whoever your favorite is can be the Prince.

Lol, psycbabe, you always forget her fiancé Gabriel for some reason, hahaha ;p
    lol I actually thought of him but I couldn't remember the name! I kept wanting to put Daniel or Bart for some reason. :/
    Psylocke

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    I always forget at least one or two guys. It's just like when I try to remember all the seven dwarfs names.

BTW we should assign a dwarf name to each guy and I guess whoever your favorite is can be the Prince.
    Lol I'm an eternal Betsy/Ali shipper.

Quote Originally Posted by psycwave View Post
    lol I actually thought of him but I couldn't remember the name! I kept wanting to put Daniel or Bart for some reason. :/
    I just read that his name at first was Matthew. The funny thing is is that I always remember Gabriel but I don't think that I've read something with him in it besides the NM annual where Betsy was taken by Spiral and Mojo.

I just read that his name at first was Matthew. The funny thing is is that I always remember Gabriel but I don't think that I've read something with him in it besides the NM annual where Betsy was taken by Spiral and Mojo.
    At this point I'm pretty sure it was just Spiral in disguise and explains how she and Mojo got the jump on Betsy in the first place.
    Psylocke

Lol I'm an eternal Betsy/Ali shipper.

Matthew was his real name Agent Gabriel was like a codename right?

At this point I'm pretty sure it was just Spiral in disguise and explains how she and Mojo got the jump on Betsy in the first place.
    That would be brilliant, but would that mean that Betts and Spiral slept together? LOL.

Tom Lennox, but I loved her British adventures in Captain Britain. However I'd like for her to be single, and stop being defined by the men. Let her bed hop, Just cuz she's a woman doesn't mean she can't sleep around. I'm pretty sure Telepathic sex would be friggin amazing.
    My Armor will Protect me from the brunt of your attacks. But who will protect your mind from mine.
    - (Psylocke)
    My deviantly deviant deviations http://tazirai.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Tom Lennox, but I loved her British adventures in Captain Britain. However I'd like for her to be single, and stop being defined by the men. Let her bed hop, Just cuz she's a woman doesn't mean she can't sleep around. I'm pretty sure Telepathic sex would be friggin amazing.
    The telepaths should all get together and have a mind sex orgy.

Fantomex and Lizzy FOREVER.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    However I'd like for her to be single, and stop being defined by the men. Let her bed hop, Just cuz she's a woman doesn't mean she can't sleep around. I'm pretty sure Telepathic sex would be friggin amazing.
    I wish that for all X-Women, but it seems that patriarchy's boot won't let that happen anytime soon.
    As for telepathic sex, I always thought that telepathic woman's orgasm would fry non-telepathic male one's.
    Last edited by Λ ΛΛ Λ; 01-02-2013 at 04:51 AM.

UXF #1 is being released on the 23rd instead of the 16th. Mild bummer.

http://samhumphries.tumblr.com/post/...2013-checklist

Here is white Betsy getting ready for her runway show or maybe just at some party getting drunk idk.

Current Psylocke, relaxing outside of her Manhattan apartment.

Purple hair doesn't actually translate as bad as I thought it would on some people in the real world.
    Last edited by Psycwave; 01-03-2013 at 04:11 AM.
    Psylocke

I'm so in love right now, what an effing gorgeous girl! <3

Purple hair doesn't actually translate as bad as I thought it would on some people in the real world.
    Nice one,psyc.She even wears the same casual clothes as the ones Betsy's been wearing since Jamie's death!

And to my esteemed Psylocke fans,I wish you all a happy 2013! :-)
    Usually it would end with a blast of the "focused totality of my telepathic power"...But that trick got really old,really fast,luv.This solution is much more elegant...Like moi.

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    Nice one,psyc.She even wears the same casual clothes as the ones Betsy's been wearing since Jamie's death!

And to my esteemed Psylocke fans,I wish you all a happy 2013! :-)
    Happy 2013 to you too!

Great images psycwave.
    Last edited by Psyknight; 01-03-2013 at 11:04 AM.

Also, just in case anyone didn't know Sam Humphries is doing next weeks X-Position. If you have any you can send questions to ssunu@comicbookresources.com (with X-Position as the subject line) or to twitter http://twitter.com/stevesunu.
    Psylocke