Page 276 of 562 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286326376 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 8429

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    I can only imagine how preoccupied with Uncanny Avengers Remender must have been.The drop in quality of this book is incomprehensible,honestly!
    Yeah he has been completely overworked, doing 4 or 5 books with some shipping twice a month. That's a lot of writing.

Ok, here's my vain attempt at changing the subject, but can we marvel at this precious gem of an image?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	detail.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	105965

The coloring is magnificent. There's so much energy in this image. Does it make anyone else feel more excited and hopeful about Humphries' X-Force?

No, i don't like Humphries writing after reading Ultimates and feel like his X-force is going to be trash. I'd be more than happy to be wrong of course.
    Psylocke

Ok I read UXF #35 a couple of hours ago and I can't believe I actually liked it. It was weird but it still felt oddly satisfying. I'm still disappointed in the decline in quality this year and I still think the Final Excecution arc was pretty terrible but this ending felt nice for me. That said I can totally understand why other people don't like it.

A Psylocke concept im working on in daz, for the version I play in mutants and Masterminds.

http://tazirai.deviantart.com/#/d5ooqxz

http://tazirai.deviantart.com/gallery/34435551#/d5oo3sj
    My Armor will Protect me from the brunt of your attacks. But who will protect your mind from mine.
    - (Psylocke)
    My deviantly deviant deviations http://tazirai.deviantart.com/

My Armor will Protect me from the brunt of your attacks. But who will protect your mind from mine.
    - (Psylocke)
    My deviantly deviant deviations http://tazirai.deviantart.com/

Cute Taz!

Also, when did Psylocke get this apartment? Is this supposed to take place after AVX? I like how she still has a place to stay, Daredevil or Falcon needs to drop by though.....for game night.
    Psylocke

Psycwave,wasn't it that hotel room she booked after she temporarily withdrew from X-Force?
    Usually it would end with a blast of the "focused totality of my telepathic power"...But that trick got really old,really fast,luv.This solution is much more elegant...Like moi.

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    Psycwave,wasn't it that hotel room she booked after she temporarily withdrew from X-Force?
    Oh. I forgot about that. I've literally forgotten almost everything from this arc lol. I still like that she has a little home away from home.

I also asked SH twitter if he was going to continue on the Psylomex relationship(because im impatient) and he said we will find out in issue one. *crosses fingers for a breakup*
    Psylocke

That's cute. I love the butterfly in her hair.

Quote Originally Posted by psycwave View Post

I also asked SH twitter if he was going to continue on the Psylomex relationship(because im impatient) and he said we will find out in issue one. *crosses fingers for a breakup*
    To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if they were already broken up by the time the book starts.

Ya know that time when you in the club, and your homegirl like, "ey, aint that the bitch who psychologically/physically transformed you against your will back in the day!?" and you be like, "son of a bit-, yo hold my earrings, gurl"

OMG yeesss.
    Psylocke

Quote Originally Posted by ViewtifulJC View Post
    Ya know that time when you in the club, and your homegirl like, "ey, aint that the bitch who psychologically/physically transformed you against your will back in the day!?" and you be like, "son of a bit-, yo hold my earrings, gurl"

Son of a bitch, that is FANTASTIC! Ron Garney really is killing it. Sam Humphries was right. The colorist is amazing too. Thank you ViewtifulJC.

I just realized that Psylocke really loves kicking people in the face.
    Psylocke

It feels almost as though the Jim Lee years are back!Hats off to Mr.Garney!
    Usually it would end with a blast of the "focused totality of my telepathic power"...But that trick got really old,really fast,luv.This solution is much more elegant...Like moi.