Page 255 of 562 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 8419

I love her face and hair in this one.

http://asianpsylocke.tumblr.com/post...favorite-x-men

Quote Originally Posted by tlauderdale21 View Post
    She'd work pretty well in Uncanny Avengers
    I would actually love her in Uncanny Avengers, but only if Remender writes her with the confidence and toughness to take charge that she showed in the .1 issue/Otherworld arc/very first UXF arc/AvX. Like I said he isn't a bad Psylocke writer he's just been focusing waaaay to much on her depresssion destroying her instead of having her push through it, which imo, is kind of what Psylocke is all about.

Other than that there really aren't that many. I wouldn't mind seeing her in Legacy helping out Legion and possibly seeing if she is still working on helping Mortis.(The Dazzler friendship referenced <3!) I don't like WatXm so no to that and I guess I wouldn't mind Uncanny for more Psyneto(as long as Bendis doesn't make them a couple).

Though the new UXF seems exciting she really should have gotten a solo in NOW!. Her status has been elevated, she was in just about every X-book and doing interesting things and made her rounds in some non X-books like 5 Ronin and Deadpool. Giving her solo title set in Tabula Rasa to deal with loose ends and find new issues would have been PERFECT. We could have even had Daredevil show up in the first arc for a boost from general fans and I just want to see how they would interact after AvX.
    Last edited by Psycwave; 11-10-2012 at 04:33 AM.
    Psylocke

I actually rather like how Remender encroaches upon the psychological aspects of Uncanny X-Force(unlike Kyle and Yost)through Psylocke's perspective,even if he sometimes treats her like a woman in a refridgerator.I guess we're not accustomed to seeing Betsy being this much on edge or I am just completely fed up with her being portrayed as Miss British Perfection...
    Usually it would end with a blast of the "focused totality of my telepathic power"...But that trick got really old,really fast,luv.This solution is much more elegant...Like moi.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    What Marvel Now books would you guys like to see Psylocke in, besides the new UXF?
    1. Uncanny X-Men
    2. Uncanny Avengers

Betsy has been a great supporter of Cyclops' vision regarding mutants. I can still see her workin in a team with Scott and Mags. Gillen would totally make it work. I'm just not whether Bendis likes her at all. I haven't read anything Psylocke-related from Bendis.

If Betsy chose to work side by side with the Avengers (which need some heavy explanation) I'd totally support her in UA. I think Remender still gets her. He just like to put her in some of the most dire situations. But she always comes out on top at the end of the day.
    ===PSQUADRON ELDER ELITE====

Quote Originally Posted by metalgorgomon View Post
    1. Uncanny X-Men
    2. Uncanny Avengers

Betsy has been a great supporter of Cyclops' vision regarding mutants. I can still see her workin in a team with Scott and Mags. Gillen would totally make it work. I'm just not whether Bendis likes her at all. I haven't read anything Psylocke-related from Bendis.

If Betsy chose to work side by side with the Avengers (which need some heavy explanation) I'd totally support her in UA. I think Remender still gets her. He just like to put her in some of the most dire situations. But she always comes out on top at the end of the day.
    I'm on the fence about whether I want her on UXM for those reasons.

Eh.... she'd have to reach cosmic levels of awesomeness in the next two issues of Remender's UXF for me to want her in UA.

1. Uncanny X-Men
    2. Uncanny Avengers

Psylocke has been more of a supporter for Logan and what he does and how to handle things (UXF)

Cykes view on the other hand is tricky as she did aid him in Gillens run but that was because emma was out of commission and in AvX was because the P5 and mutants were on top. So her in UXM doesn't seem to fit to much.

This looks rough and creepy but I like it.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryP...00&GSub=107784

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Psylocke has been more of a supporter for Logan and what he does and how to handle things (UXF)
    The only reason why UXF was on the Gold side is because Logan is the leader.
    Betsy was in a very interesting position during Regenesis/Schism. She's secretly protecting the school with UXF team while she's also publicly protecting Utopia as its Head of Security (Blue side).

Cykes view on the other hand is tricky as she did aid him in Gillens run but that was because emma was out of commission and in AvX was because the P5 and mutants were on top. So her in UXM doesn't seem to fit to much.
    That's not the reason she was siding with Cyclops. Yep, in a way she's on the extinction team as a substitute of Emma in Utopia's official team (E-team). But Betsy also served as Cyclops main intel and responsible for Utopia's security.
    Betsy clearly stated that the School was not the right choice at that time, and agreed with Cyclops that mutant should move forward beyond a school.

Yes, the scene has changed now. But if you've been reading UXF, I do think Betsy is the member who think the most regarding mutant-cause. Her inner monologue in UXF #2#6 and recently AvX VS #4 shows that she's all about mutant moving forward.
    Thus, I don't think she's fit with any of Wolverine's book (Except X-Force-which Wolverine will no longer a member) and fit more in Uncanny X-Men.

The only reason why UXF was on the Gold side is because Logan is the leader.
    Betsy was in a very interesting position during Regenesis/Schism. She's secretly protecting the school with UXF team while she's also publicly protecting Utopia as its Head of Security (Blue side).

That's not the reason she was siding with Cyclops. Yep, in a way she's on the extinction team as a substitute of Emma in Utopia's official team (E-team). But Betsy also served as Cyclops main intel and responsible for Utopia's security.
    Betsy clearly stated that the School was not the right choice at that time, and agreed with Cyclops that mutant should move forward beyond a school.

Yes, the scene has changed now. But if you've been reading UXF, I do think Betsy is the member who think the most regarding mutant-cause. Her inner monologue in UXF #2#6 and recently AvX VS #4 shows that she's all about mutant moving forward.
    Thus, I don't think she's fit with any of Wolverine's book (Except X-Force-which Wolverine will no longer a member) and fit more in Uncanny X-Men.
    For starters I've been reading UXF to begin with, Betsy sided with Logan and his approach cause she agrees with it not because Logan is on it. Other wise she wouldn't have joined and wouldn't shoot down Scott pre-emptively as she did after that image you posted.

Cykes way of moving forward didn't involve Logan's approach, though she was an intel/recon we've seen in woods run how she feels and in if you've been reading UXF your seeing the effects it's having on her. Cyke UXM team isn't following UXF mo/protocols so its not going to work

Both Logan and cyke are for mutant cause its stupid to suggest other wise, they just have different approaches

For starters I've been reading UXF to begin with, Betsy sided with Logan and his approach cause she agrees with it not because Logan is on it. Other wise she wouldn't have joined and wouldn't shoot down Scott pre-emptively as she did after that image you posted.

Cykes way of moving forward didn't involve Logan's approach, though she was an intel/recon we've seen in woods run how she feels and in if you've been reading UXF your seeing the effects it's having on her. Cyke UXM team isn't following UXF mo/protocols so its not going to work

Both Logan and cyke are for mutant cause its stupid to suggest other wise, they just have different approaches
    Well.. she joined Logan's X-Force has nothing to do with Schism. Schicsm/Regenesis happened after she joined Logan's X-Force.

Of course Logan is also doing things for the mutant cause. But as in Regenesis, Betsy agrees more with Scott's approach. It seems she agrees to take a more aggressive approach in protecting mutants. Her still in X-Force is just another nod to that. We're soon perhaps will see that Wolverine's going to take more pacifist approach by the end of UXF (Remender hinted that events in Final Execution will changed him). He's also will no longer involve in any X-Force activity while Betsy will carry over the X-force team.

What i suggest here that I don't see Betsy joining Logan's team outside of X-Force, and I do think she fits more into Scott's revolutionary approach.

Well.. she joined Logan's X-Force has nothing to do with Schism. Schicsm/Regenesis happened after she joined Logan's X-Force.

Of course Logan is also doing things for the mutant cause. But as in Regenesis, Betsy agrees more with Scott's approach. It seems she agrees to take a more aggressive approach in protecting mutants. Her still in X-Force is just another nod to that. We're soon perhaps will see that Wolverine's going to take more pacifist approach by the end of UXF (Remender hinted that events in Final Execution will changed him). He's also will no longer involve in any X-Force activity while Betsy will carry over the X-force team.

What i suggest here that I don't see Betsy joining Logan's team outside of X-Force, and I do think she fits more into Scott's revolutionary approach.
    We don't know what approach logan will take, it's just an assumption that's many are pushing and in Consequences it doesn't seem logan will go mr pacifist as he doesn't consider himself, I think how logan will come out will still be questionable just like Betsy. The way Sam Humphries is describing Betsy in his run of UXF seems she's going through a lot on her mind and the missions that UXF do in his run don't coincide with Scott by no means.. especially since Storm is on the team as well and like I said in wood's run of X-men her and Betsy share a similar view on Cyke and Logan that much was given.

Uncanny X-Force by Declan Shalvey.

http://the-x-gene.tumblr.com/post/23...declan-shalvey