Page 250 of 562 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300350 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 8426

I was ok with the issue up until that moment of now she's in an Amnesiac role, temporarily. I also found it that it seems she has some sort of new ability that the fight with the Shadow King Alluded to.

Quote Originally Posted by .LuckyStar. View Post
    spoilers:
    She decides not to kill the Shadow King. The Shadow King takes advantage of her hesitation and shatters her psyche. She wakes up asking WHO AM I???
    end of spoilers

I'm so over this arc!
    Thank you. That honestly sounds stupid. There's no reason not to kill the Shadow King of all people.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    I was ok with the issue up until that moment of now she's in an Amnesiac role, temporarily. I also found it that it seems she has some sort of new ability that the fight with the Shadow King Alluded to.
    What kind of new ability?

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Nothing new was alluded to there, power-wise. She could always trap Shadow King in her mind. What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    Nothing new was alluded to there, power-wise. She could always trap Shadow King in her mind. What are you talking about?

I was talking about page#13 on my Iphone but i just misunderstood the wording or perhaps not.

Aww shit. Betsy's memories are probably gonna come crashing down on her at once, like Teen Jean. It'll be so traumatic. *groan*

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Aww shit. Betsy's memories are probably gonna come crashing down on her at once, like Teen Jean. It'll be so traumatic. *groan*
    I'm hoping spoilers:
    That Shadow King wiped those memories or at least the trauma of it all! There has to be a reason she was dressed as Death in her astral battle. I think it represents the whole dark persona (the killing, not feeling sorrow) that she has been tacking on. Hopefully she emerges stronger from this!
    end of spoilers

Is one of you going to do a spoiler/review thread for this issue today?

I hope she gets it together soon. We can't have her being helped through her New X-force book. It could explain why Spiral and Psylocke are on a team, though.

I'm hoping spoilers:
    That Shadow King wiped those memories or at least the trauma of it all! There has to be a reason she was dressed as Death in her astral battle. I think it represents the whole dark persona (the killing, not feeling sorrow) that she has been tacking on. Hopefully she emerges stronger from this!
    end of spoilers
    I don't see anything good coming out if him shattering her psyche wiping all her memories. It sounds like he wiped out all them not just the negative ones right?

What good can come from anything the Shadow King does to her?
    Last edited by Psyknight; 11-07-2012 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    I don't see anything good coming out if him shattering her psyche wiping all her memories. It sounds like he wiped out all the not just the negative ones right?
    There's no way of knowing yet. I mean she woke up saying; "Oh God, who am I?". It's kind of suggestive that she's at least aware of the fact that she's missing something. Was nothing like the complete erase of Warren. Otherwise wouldn't she just be like "Da fuq why am I wearing this skin-tight costume!?"

Also, too lazy to put up a review! :D

There's no way of knowing yet. I mean she woke up saying; "Oh God, who am I?". It's kind of suggestive that she's at least aware of the fact that she's missing something. Was nothing like the complete erase of Warren. Otherwise wouldn't she just be like "Da fuq why am I wearing this skin-tight costume!?"

Living up to your screen name I see, lol.

Well I hope Betsy comes out stronger than ever in this as well. Someone mentioned that Psylocke locked SK in her mind......did she do this again this issue?

*shrugs* "Oh God, who am I?" sounds like a reasonable question if someone has lost all their memories and literally has no idea who they are, but what do I know.

Has she come out any stronger from all the shit that's happened in the dissappointing clusterfuck (dissappointing for me at least) that has been UXF since the Otherworld arc?

I just want it to end at this point. It's dragging on too long. I was loving X-force at the start but that was before Remender killed one of my two favorite X-men and started taking my favorite X-woman in a direction that I'm not a huge fan of.