Page 248 of 562 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298348 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 8429

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    For now I think her, Storm and the others will only appear in UXF, if they do appear in other titles, in those outfits, that will solidify it.
    I hope that Betsy makes it into WatX as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Mengsk View Post
    I hope that Betsy makes it into WatX as well.
    I wonder how much focus she would get in that book and how much focus Storm will get for that matter. The cast is pretty bloated. If she could actually get some decent focus in that book I could actually consider getting it regularly again. It's not a bad book but it's too uneven for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    I wonder how much focus she would get in that book and how much focus Storm will get for that matter. The cast is pretty bloated. If she could actually get some decent focus in that book I could actually consider getting it regularly again. It's not a bad book but it's too uneven for me.
    I'm interested in the dynamic between Betsy and Ororo in UXF - will Storm say no to a mission and will Betsy accept that no? And we already know that she use her telepathy in more dubious ways than Xavier ever did. I can't wait for January! :)

I'm interested in the dynamic between Betsy and Ororo in UXF - will Storm say no to a mission and will Betsy accept that no? And we already know that she use her telepathy in more dubious ways than Xavier ever did. I can't wait for January! :)
    I'm interested in their dynamic too. I hope their friendship doesn't get too strained and can come out of this book still intact.

I'm interested in their dynamic too. I hope their friendship doesn't get too strained and can come out of this book still intact.
    If something will be 'strained' it will be the relationship between Rita and Betsy, I bet that every gesture, every word between them will be tense.

omg I so can not wait for the first issue, but first I need to see the final psi-battle between Bets and Farouk so badly! :D

If something will be 'strained' it will be the relationship between Rita and Betsy, I bet that every gesture, every word between them will be tense.

omg I so can not wait for the first issue, but first I need to see the final psi-battle between Bets and Farouk so badly! :D
    Wednesday can't come soon enough.

Wednesday can't come soon enough.
    Oh noes, I just realised....tomorrow's just Tuesday... :'(

I need psi-battle spoilers/previews naow! Grrr

Psylocke and Wolverine again.

http://psylockexx.tumblr.com/image/34800872366

Do we really know that the thong is truly gone? I mean I know she has that badass new uniform for the new UXF but how do we know she's not gonna wear the thongkini if she appears in another book? That's why I want to see her in at least one other book, aside from the obvious appeal of more Psylocke, I want to see what she's gonna wear in said book; the thongkini, the Opena costume, the new costume or perhaps something else all together? Obviously, I'm pushing any of the latter three, but preferably the Opena costume.
    Yeah.. I'd love to know what costume Betsy'll be wearing outside of UXF. I don't think she'll wear the Humphfries UXF costume. I'd be okay with either thongkini or Opena's costume but I'll be (pleasantly) surprised if they design something new for Betsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    For now I think her, Storm and the others will only appear in UXF, if they do appear in other titles, in those outfits, that will solidify it.
    Actually Storm is appearing in about four books. UXF, WatX, All New X-men and another one I think.

Edit: Adjectiveless X-men is the fourth book.
    Storm will appear in at least those four books, especially when she's considered as part of Wolverine's core X-Men team (along with Beast, Kitty and Iceman).
    I really hope Betsy will appear in the new Bendis' "Uncanny" Book - supporting Scott's team. I'd be interesting to see both Betsy and Storm work together (in the shadow) while appeared siding with different parties in public.
    ===PSQUADRON ELDER ELITE====

Quote Originally Posted by metalgorgomon View Post
    Yeah.. I'd love to know what costume Betsy'll be wearing outside of UXF. I don't think she'll wear the Humphfries UXF costume. I'd be okay with either thongkini or Opena's costume but I'll be (pleasantly) surprised if they design something new for Betsy.

Storm will appear in at least those four books, especially when she's considered as part of Wolverine's core X-Men team (along with Beast, Kitty and Iceman).
    I really hope Betsy will appear in the new Bendis' "Uncanny" Book - supporting Scott's team. I'd be interesting to see both Betsy and Storm work together (in the shadow) while appeared siding with different parties in public.
    If they can design yet another new costume that would be pretty sweet but I still favor her wearing the Opena costume just because I really don't want to see it dissappear once Remender's UXF ends.

I really like your idea of Psylocke and Storm working different sides in public but together in secret.
    Last edited by Psyknight; 11-06-2012 at 12:09 AM.