Page 138 of 562 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 8429
    Love and Beauty Shock! Blu Berri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Kills me that she jobs so easily to some of these guys.
    I just realized, I don't know what "jobs" means when used in this sentence nor have I ever seen it used like that. Is this synonymous with "kayo" or whatever that Claremont uses?
    In the name of Venus, I will punish you for being this year's fashion disaster!

Basically translates to "fails miserably".

Love and Beauty Shock! Blu Berri's Avatar

Thank you very much.

Not sure if it's been posted before, but I found a cute puffy-pink Psylocke and an armored Psylocke fanarts by the same artist while google-ing. There's an obvious discrepancy with the armored one since the armored has a Psychic Knife, but it's really nice so judgment.
    In the name of Venus, I will punish you for being this year's fashion disaster!

A Goddess amongst mortals celestialbodies's Avatar

Hi, guys just dropping in to show my appreciation for Betsy, with that said I wanted to pick you guys brains about something that's been bothering me since Fraction bought her back its her portrayals by writers. Now, bare with me Remender and, Yost to a lesser extent, has been doing the best work with Betsy I've ever read but its not catching on as much as I'd like especially where her Telepathy is concerned. I mean she's appearing more but her distinct personality isn't intact as it is with Remender.

I've read some of Mike Carey's Legacy run with her featured and while I appreciate him using her as I do Gillen when they use her she's always "less" than how they write Emma and i'm not trying to bash Emma my point is Betsy has always been an adept in TP but she's never written as such by writers especially now when she's a omega level TP. I honestly would prefer if Emma and Betsy were written as equals TP-wise and I'm wondering why they never are yes they both apply TP differently but Betsy should get to shine Telepathically under other writers than Remender.

Totally agree.

It's just a sad reality that most writers don't really write her in-character, she's simply on the roster so they have her do some generic scan or something. When she simply doesn't have enough panel time to do something creative, they usually go the generic route.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    Totally agree.

It's just a sad reality that most writers don't really write her in-character, she's simply on the roster so they have her do some generic scan or something. When she simply doesn't have enough panel time to do something creative, they usually go the generic route.
    THIS. She's mainly used for a quick panel, and the random assshot. Writers/Artists only seem to write/draw the hot ninja who says something "witty" then does nothing the rest of the issue.
    My Armor will Protect me from the brunt of your attacks. But who will protect your mind from mine.
    - (Psylocke)
    My deviantly deviant deviations http://tazirai.deviantart.com/

Starting at 2:10 made me squeal like a School girl.. and think of things i'd do to her lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGgd964HjjM
    My Armor will Protect me from the brunt of your attacks. But who will protect your mind from mine.
    - (Psylocke)

I wonder if she's an athlete. Or if she's just a miracle, being that curvy and tight.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    I wonder if she's an athlete. Or if she's just a miracle, being that curvy and tight.
    Funny thing is she's the same height and 3lbs lighter than Psylocke would be in real life lol, so she's absolutely perfect. Kate beckinsale..PHAW! (I'll still take her though.
    - (Psylocke)

Im hoping Mann and Asmus have Psylocke cameo in the new Gambit series. Just for the art :)
    PSQUADRON ELDER ELITE. Ordained by PSYCWAVE.

MEMBER of the PSQUADRON

http://www.facebook.com/ckgarcia07

Community is great

See? Psylocke knows how torn up she is inside. Poorly gal. She needs a vacation.

X-Force is nothing without Psylocke! She wont be leaving after all...
    Captain Marvel / Psylocke / Monet

I wonder if the "surprise" she finds at the school is a villain and she saves the day! Leading her to face the reality that they need protecting.

^ I like that idea.

We can only dream. Knowing Remender, he's got something sick and twisted in mind. -___________-