Page 816 of 822 FirstFirst ... 316716766806812813814815816817818819820 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 12317

Quote Originally Posted by P-Man View Post
    The guy was already unhinged, and this was either the straw that broke the camels back or a convenient (although most likely subconscious) excuse for suicide. But y'know, even if he was just some run-of-the-mill dipshit, stupid people are still people, and it's sad that someone's mental state deteriorated to the point where they take their own life, and I don't think comments like yours are very funny.
    Well, I hope I didn't hurt his feelings.

There's so damn many of those things now, that it's a bit hard to get a good feel, but...

One of the "Nebraska" petitions was started by a North Dakotan.

On one of the "Ohio" petitions of the first 24 signatures only 7 of signers were clearly from Ohio. Four had no state showing.

Fart in the wind...I stand by that assessment.

Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell D. View Post
    This is how the species will get stronger.
    Unlike P-Man, I thought this comment was absolutely hilarious in a dark comedy way.
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

The guy was already unhinged, and this was either the straw that broke the camels back or a convenient (although most likely subconscious) excuse for suicide. But y'know, even if he was just some run-of-the-mill dipshit, stupid people are still people, and it's sad that someone's mental state deteriorated to the point where they take their own life, and I don't think comments like yours are very funny.

It was reasonably funny.

Eh, maybe my sense of humor isn't tuned properly. If it had been some insanely over the top dark comedy statement I may have laughed, but it just kind of straddled the line enough that it made me kinda sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Slam_Bradley View Post
    It was reasonably funny.

But he probably didn't even believe in Natural Selection or Evolution!

Quote Originally Posted by Tadhg View Post
    That adds to the funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Iangould View Post
    I understan what you're saying mike and tend to agree but this reaction woudl simply feed the sense of victimization and paranoia.

Why not just point out that you'd need a constitutional amendment to make secession legal first, followed by an Act of Congress and then a a plebiscite.
    Why try to reason with people when you can just wave guns at them instead? It's the American way, goddammit!
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Eh, maybe my sense of humor isn't tuned properly. If it had been some insanely over the top dark comedy statement I may have laughed, but it just kind of straddled the line enough that it made me kinda sad.
    Likewise. I tittered, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Tadhg View Post
    There we go.

Support your local roller derby league

I don't think this has been posted yet.

The head of the Republican Party in Maine thinks there might have been voter fraud in his state because “nobody in town knows anyone who’s black,” but black voters came in to vote on election day.

GOP state chairman Charlie Webster aims to find those who committed the alleged fraud fraud by sending thank you cards to voters, and seeing if they are returned to sender.

In an interview with an NBC affiliate, Webster said he was astounded by the “dozens, dozens of black people” who voted, and thought it was odd because he personally doesn’t know anyone who knows a black person in town:

In some parts of rural Maine, there were dozens, dozens of black people who came in and voted on Election Day. Everybody has a right to vote, but nobody in town knows anyone who’s black. How did that happen? I don’t know. We’re going to find out….

I’m not politically correct and maybe I shouldn’t have said these voters were black, but anyone who suggests I have a bias toward any race or group, frankly, that’s sleazy.
    Visit the Ace Comics & Games Digital shopfront:
    http://www.acecomics.comicretailer.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    Actually maybe this can finally lead to a rational discussion on server wages and how they are allowed to be paid less than minimum wage simply because they receive tips.

Quote Originally Posted by thespianphryne View Post
    Actually maybe this can finally lead to a rational discussion on server wages and how they are allowed to be paid less than minimum wage simply because they receive tips.
    Maybe....but this is the kind of thing I was worried about when the ACA passed, that business, well business owners, would start pulling stuff like this and being able to get away with it

but yea...servers get paid squat which is why I always try to tip well if the service is decent
    Support your local roller derby league

I was talking to one of my more politically active friends about my petition. He said it didn't have a chance in hell there is no buzz with it. Is that what it takes to right a wrong is for it to be buzz worthy?
    I'm not liberal, liberals have beliefs. I'm a democrat, the only belief I have is that republicans are wrong.

Let's free the market, so it can enslave us all

Myspace

Dude just couldn't wait for more years, eh? And the note he left behind, really? "I'll show you, I'll kill myself!"
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.