Page 11 of 822 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111511 ... LastLast
    Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    It's perfectly understandable that Bachmann would be worried about mental retardation.
    has anyone subjected Bachman to the "shiny object" test? imagine the scandal if she turned out to be closet-retarded.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Quote Originally Posted by mikekerrIII View Post
    Then are you both ignorant and Dim-witted enough to believe that there is a single case of brain damage that is attributable to the HPV vacine?

Not a single case has been reported

Brain damage follows HPV vaccination in UK
    By the ANH Team. The UK's Daily Mail reported as follows on 5th October: Teenage girl left brain-damaged after receiving cervical cancer jab. A teenage girl has been left brain ...
    http://www.anh-europe.org/news/​brai...cination-in-uk

Teen blames brain damage on HPV vaccine | Video - ABC News
    May 03, 2010 · A teen suffering from brain seizures will be treated in hyperbaric chamber.
    abcnews.go.com/Health/video/​hpv-vaccine-damage-brain-10539210

Lawyers Filing Suit - Gardasil Has Suspected Link To Paralysis ...
    ... praises of the drug, claiming that it is a preventative against HPV (human papillomavirus ... by the dead women, or those suffering from seizures, paralysis and brain damage.
    digitaljournal.com/article/257045

HPV Vaccine Associated Nerve Damage | Vaccine Injury Help Center ...
    The nervous system is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves throughout your body called peripheral nerves. These three components are responsible for ...
    http://www.vaccineinjuryhelpcenter.c...d-nerve-damage

Seizures and Brain Damage Follow HPV Vaccine Injection for U.K. Girl
    October 6, 2009 (LifeSiteNews.com) - An 18 year-old U.K. girl has suffered severe brain damage from seizures that began after receiving the vaccination Cervarix ...
    http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/arc...#8203;09100603

Teenage girl left brain-damaged after receiving cervical cancer jab
    An 18-year-old girl has been left brain-damaged after suffering epileptic seizures just ... and over 200 deaths in USA for this so called vaccine, There are over 100 HPV ...
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...aged-receiving...

Dr. Clark's Brain Based Blog: HPV Vaccine Damage
    Dr. Clark's Brain Based Blog The Place for Answers™ -Diary of a Dallas Functional Neurologist helping chronic neurological and metabolic problems naturally
    drclark.typepad.com/dr_david_clark/​hpv-vaccine-damage
    Pulling for: HATE!; League of Extraordinary Gentlemen; Doktor Sleepless; S.H.I.E.L.D.; Sergio Aragones Funnies; The Manhattan Projects; MIND MGMT; Nightcrawler

And now Bachmann is backpedaling away from her vaccine remarks:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...72-503544.html

"I wasn't speaking as a doctor. I wasn't speaking as a scientist," Bachmann said on CNN. "I was merely passing on... what I had heard."

In Iowa on Monday, Bachmann similarly told the Associated Press, "All I was doing is relaying what a woman had said. I relayed what she said. I wasn't attesting to her accuracy. I wasn't attesting to anything."

Bachmann is toast anyway. The majority of her supporters ditched her for Perry as soon as he entered the race.
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
    Martin Luther King Jr., Letter from Birmingham Jail, April 16, 1963

Quote Originally Posted by inferno View Post
    By the ANH Team. The UK's Daily Mail reported as follows on 5th October: Teenage girl left brain-damaged after receiving cervical cancer jab. A teenage girl has been left brain ...
    www.anh-europe.org/news/​brain-damage-follows-hpv-vaccination-in-uk
    Page not found
    May 03, 2010 · A teen suffering from brain seizures will be treated in hyperbaric chamber.

... praises of the drug, claiming that it is a preventative against HPV (human papillomavirus ... by the dead women, or those suffering from seizures, paralysis and brain damage.

The nervous system is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves throughout your body called peripheral nerves. These three components are responsible for ...
    www.vaccineinjuryhelpcenter.com/​hpv-vaccine-associated-nerve-damage
    Page not found
    October 6, 2009 (LifeSiteNews.com) - An 18 year-old U.K. girl has suffered severe brain damage from seizures that began after receiving the vaccination Cervarix ...
    www.lifesitenews.com/news/archive/ldn/2009/oct/​09100603
    Latest updates on Fr. Pavone situation

An 18-year-old girl has been left brain-damaged after suffering epileptic seizures just ... and over 200 deaths in USA for this so called vaccine, There are over 100 HPV ...
    www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1218030/​Teenage-girl-left-brain-damaged-receiving...
    Woman harassed online for three years by a mystery stalker... who turned out to be her boyfriend

Dr. Clark's Brain Based Blog The Place for Answers™ -Diary of a Dallas Functional Neurologist helping chronic neurological and metabolic problems naturally
    SO of all the workable links you posted, zero linked to the stories you claimed they had.

Excellent work. It makes your side all that more believable.
    "I needed a password eight characters long so I picked Snow White and the Seven Dwarves."

Nick Helm, funniest gag winner, Edinburgh Fringe Festival

Quote Originally Posted by LtMarvel View Post
    Page not foundPage not foundLatest updates on Fr. Pavone situation
    [B]Woman harassed online for three years by a mystery stalker... who turned out to be her boyfriendSO of all the workable links you posted, zero linked to the stories you claimed they had.

Well played. I was too scared to click anything he linked to for fear of bizarre nutcase viruses infecting my work computer.
    Things My Students Say

Here Comes a Regular (the life of a boozer) UPDATED 8/18/11: 9C, depression, bluegrass, Charlie Day

They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar

Scott Brown melts down over Warren poll gains: report

‘I don’t understand how she can be down 20 points one week and is now up two. What is going on?'
    If that report is true, Brown does not seem to handle pressure well.
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

Quote Originally Posted by inferno View Post
    http://www.anh-europe.org/news/​brai...cination-in-uk

http://www.vaccineinjuryhelpcenter.c...d-nerve-damage

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/arc...#8203;09100603

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...aged-receiving...

You might notice that none of those reached past a claim, just a few annedota claims after thirty million doses were given out, none of which are confirmed, or even supported by a court decision.

There have been no reputable case of brain damage from the HPV shot
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

You might notice that none of those reached past a claim, just a few annedota claims after thirty million doses were given out, none of which are confirmed, or even supported by a court decision.

There have been no reputable case of brain damage from the HPV shot
    If you had actually clicked the links, you would see that they lead to completely unrelated stories or are completely dead and inferno just made up more lies. There is nothing about brain damage caused by vaccine - not even the anecdotal things you claim you read.
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LtMarvel View Post
    Page not foundPage not foundLatest updates on Fr. Pavone situation
    [B]Woman harassed online for three years by a mystery stalker... who turned out to be her boyfriendSO of all the workable links you posted, zero linked to the stories you claimed they had.

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    If you had actually clicked the links, you would see that they lead to completely unrelated stories or are completely dead and inferno just made up more lies. There is nothing about brain damage caused by vaccine - not even the anecdotal things you claim you read.
    Why, I'm shocked by this turn of events. Perhaps it's a conspiracy by the Crown itself, to have changed the websites inferno was linking to, to make him look like an ass-clown?

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

Scott Brown melts down over Warren poll gains: report

If that report is true, Brown does not seem to handle pressure well.
    Browns a ass, but the text doesn't come anywhere near the hype of the headline, the only meltdown seems to be in the ethics of the editor

The tittle were enough I never claimed i read anything, that only happened in you imagination, perhaps aided by a bit if bile.

I never claimed i read anything, .
    That ignorance would help explain your false report that "not a single case had been reported."

If you had actually clicked the links, you would see that they lead to completely unrelated stories or are completely dead
    I blame bing.

There is nothing about brain damage caused by vaccine - not even the anecdotal things you claim you read.
    If you ever learn how to copy-and-paste, you could have tried try these links:

---

---

Here are some more details on the kind of injuries being pushed by Rick Perry and the anti-choice crowd:

---

The following list is but a few of the cases of nerve damage reported VAERS after injections of the HPV vaccine Gardasil®:

Guillain-Barré Syndrome – usually begins with symptoms similar to CIPD (below), gradually spreading to the arms and upper body sometimes resulting in total paralysis, or death.

CIDP – Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy – a progressive weakness and impaired feeling in the arms or legs, characterized by tingling or numbness beginning in the fingers and toes, loss of deep tendon reflexes, fatigue and abnormal sensations.

ADEM – Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis – Symptoms, which vary among individuals, may include headache, delirium, lethargy, coma, seizures, stiff neck, fever, ataxia, optic neuritis, transverse myelitis, vomiting, and weight loss. Other symptoms may include monoparesis (paralysis of a single limb) or hemiplegia (paralysis on one side of the body).

MS – Multiple Sclerosis – caused by damage to the nerves in the central nervous system (CNS), which is made up of the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerves. Symptoms may be mild, such as numbness in the limbs, or severe, such as paralysis or loss of vision. The progress, severity, and specific symptoms of MS are unpredictable and vary from one person to another.

Bell’s Palsy Syndrome – resulting from damage to the nerves of the face, resulting in excruciating pain, muscle spasms and facial contortions. It can lead to total facial paralysis.

Epilepsy – a brain disorder involving repeated spontaneous seizures of any type. Seizures (convulsions) are episodes of disturbed brain function that cause changes in attention or behavior. They are caused by abnormally excited electrical signals in the brain.

Encephalitis – inflammation of the brain. Inflammation changes the normal blood flow in the brain. This can cause symptoms such as confusion, a fever, a bad headache, and a stiff neck. Sometimes it leads to symptoms like seizures and personality changes.

http://www.vaccineinjuryhelpcenter.c...-nerve-damage/

---
    Pulling for: HATE!; League of Extraordinary Gentlemen; Doktor Sleepless; S.H.I.E.L.D.; Sergio Aragones Funnies; The Manhattan Projects; MIND MGMT; Nightcrawler

Wait...I know you. Captain Clarkie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Perhaps it's a conspiracy by the Crown itself, to have changed the websites inferno was linking to, to make him look like an ass-clown?
    Quiet! You're not meant to know about that.

In all seriousness (well vaguely) Inferno linking to the Royalty fixated Daily Mail is amusing.
    'Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth.'

Yeah, I thought everyone knew that the Mail is pretty much the British NY Post, that is good for lining bird cages, but not much else.

The tittle were enough I never claimed i read anything, that only happened in you imagination, perhaps aided by a bit if bile.
    1. You make judgment about the quality of evidence presented in articles by reading the headlines. Wow.

2. You fell for inferno posting made-up headlines that lead nowhere. It goes a little something like this:

CBR poster inferno revealed to be major Republican political figure.
    My blog.

- Desmond Tutu