Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

I would like it that Ultron came across Cloc, of Sentry note. Cloc had this beef with the Heroes, and sulked away, warning anyone who came near his new Cloc Tower, would be attacked. Ultron going into a situation with this kind of Intelligence, would have a friend in Cloc and a building program to work on. Ultron would also have a willing accomplice, who has something against the humans for destroying his master, the Sentry. I don't think Cloc ever could imagine that Sentry would be gone. Every time Sentry was destroyed in the past, the Sentry always re-emerged; and even when Sentry was given a memory blank, Cloc knew that he would come back. Now the Sentry has not come back, and Cloc can't rationalize his loss. I could see Ultron taking advantage of this and making an alliance with Cloc, in Clocs confusion. Even Reed Richards is disturbed that Sentry created something this sophisticated, but Richards is so understanding of the evil mind that he doesn't think it necessary to deactivate Cloc. Cloc and Ultron could make a good pairing, making tenticled Technomechs of a similar design to Cloc.
    Visited NY and DC and saw Spider-Man Turn off the Dark.

Default Ultron War

So I remember reading somewhere that Bendis would be finishing with avengers with one more arc after AVX, and that Ultron War was supposed to be it, kicking off in October. But I still haven't seen anything for the Ultron War, the End Times solicits looks to be something else, because Brother Voodoo is showing up in New Avengers. SO where is Ultron War??

Summer 2013 would be my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by tater490 View Post
    So I remember reading somewhere that Bendis would be finishing with avengers with one more arc after AVX, and that Ultron War was supposed to be it, kicking off in October. But I still haven't seen anything for the Ultron War, the End Times solicits looks to be something else, because Brother Voodoo is showing up in New Avengers. SO where is Ultron War??
    Age of Ultron has be be this "End Times" solicit, whether Brother Voodoo appears in NA or not, because Bendis is going straight over to the X-books in October and Hickman is going to take over straight after Bendis in Avengers, so the timing is such that Ultron has to be cleared before the Marvel ONE starts.

Default Ultron War speculation

So, today Marvel is gonna tell us a bit more about upcoming Ultron war.

Personally I expect it to become the 2013 crossover where Ultron gathers an army with all of Marvel's robots and attack earth.

Probably he will fight against Uncanny Avengers in the main series and all other tie-inn will fight their former robot teammates and villains.

Danger, Bastion/Nimrod, New Sentinels and Omega Sentinel versus the X-Men
    Vision, Human Torch (robot version), Super Adaptoid, Jocasta versus Avngers
    Airwalker and the Kree robots army versus Guardians of the Galaxy
    Dragonman and HERBIE versus the FF and Fantastic Four
    Machine-Man versus Red She Hulk

Perhaps: Sputnik and Red Guardian versus Winter Guard

I hope they take inspiration from UU.
    Be of service to all Comic Book readers and sign: http://www.petitionspot.com/petition...tBlackPanther/

Oh yeah, I forgot about this announcement! Can't wait to hear more.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Yes! Marvel terminator style!

I Like this "Spike" idea in an event. Where AI develops past human intelligence and takes over the world. That is predicted to happen in 2015, but Bendis can do it earlier if he wants. Besides, in 2015, he won't be able too. Ha Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    So, today Marvel is gonna tell us a bit more about upcoming Ultron war.

Personally I expect it to become the 2013 crossover where Ultron gathers an army with all of Marvel's robots and attack earth.

Probably he will fight against Uncanny Avengers in the main series and all other tie-inn will fight their former robot teammates and villains.

Danger, Bastion/Nimrod, New Sentinels and Omega Sentinel versus the X-Men
    Vision, Human Torch (robot version), Super Adaptoid, Jocasta versus Avngers
    Airwalker and the Kree robots army versus Guardians of the Galaxy
    Dragonman and HERBIE versus the FF and Fantastic Four
    Machine-Man versus Red She Hulk

Perhaps: Sputnik and Red Guardian versus Winter Guard
    I love that idea Master of Sound! Also, It might be cool when the robots take Earth that the Avengers are forced to operate out of Attilan with the Inhumans?

Rulk needs his moustache! ResIpsaLoquitur's Avatar

Don't forget Tony's map. I guess after "Ultron War" is...something I can't read. Then "Kang's Forces" and something called "Infinite Futures."
    "Well, last night's episode was a very special episode. They revealed that the Incredible Hulk has an evil twin. And he's not green. He's red."

Quote Originally Posted by ResIpsaLoquitur View Post
    Don't forget Tony's map. I guess after "Ultron War" is...something I can't read. Then "Kang's Forces" and something called "Infinite Futures."
    There is "Scorched Earths" and "3:skull:ION" as well (bottum) just before the Infinite Futures time.
    Though it's weird the whole AvX thing is not mentioned at all (the X-Men from the past are though).

Default Has anyone else noticed this picture that may reveal Age of ultron period?

I was looking at the #2 pictures and, on the drawing board is a picture of Carol named 'Ms marvel' in her former costume?
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

This looks awesome, I love how Ultron's body is shaped. Damn!

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    This looks awesome, I love how Ultron's body is shaped. Damn!
    Gay........