Page 19 of 76 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    I love how Cassandra Cain and Katanna are so interchangeable because they're both oriental. Comic book fans...
    I'm not saying their interchangeable. But the background they're describing for Katana in the DC Nation Super Spectacular
    Occupation: Former member of the CIA and the League of Assasins. Ninja.
    could easily be reworked for a new version of Cassandra, or for any new character they wanted to introduce in this series. I just don't see why they chose Katana when they already reworked Tatsu for the New 52.
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

BANNED

A one-line description doesn't encapsulate the whole character and how she'll be written.

A one-line description doesn't encapsulate the whole character and how she'll be written.
    No, it's not.

But I still don't understand why they're using a Katana who apparently will be disconnected from the comic book version.
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I'm not saying their interchangeable. But the background they're describing for Katana in the DC Nation Super Spectacular could easily be reworked for a new version of Cassandra, or for any new character they wanted to introduce in this series. I just don't see why they chose Katana when they already reworked Tatsu for the New 52.
    Because they've already used Katana in previous DC animated series? Because it's the character they wanted to use? I'm not sure what kind of answer you are looking for.

BANNED

I mean they're hinting at some kind of Outsiders thing with Metamorpho, so it's not really a surprise. Just because they're adding the LOA doesn't mean she'll be completely different.

I mean they're hinting at some kind of Outsiders thing with Metamorpho, so it's not really a surprise. Just because they're adding the LOA doesn't mean she'll be completely different.
    The LOA thing just gives her a better connection to the storyline since they're using Ra's al Ghul at some point.

BANNED

I love how Cassandra Cain and Katanna are so interchangeable because they're both oriental. Comic book fans...
    Heh, are they a type of soup or a fancy rug?

Quote Originally Posted by stk View Post
    That's a good point, but I hope you realize the effect your point will most likely have is not to make people stop complaining about Katana, but make them start complaining about Metamorpho and possibly Black Lightning. "Metamorpho? Why couldn't they have used Shift?" or "Black Lighting? This would have been a great opportunity to reintroduce Static instead."

It's always something.
    Forget that noise. If Beware the Batman becomes a Batman and the Outsiders, of sorts, then I'll be very happy.
    DC: Action Comics - Detective Comics - Batman and... - Batman - Justice League
    Marvel: All-New X-Factor

BANNED

that Alfred design is weak!

also: villians? who's the editor on this?

I enjoyed what I've seen so far, keeping my eye on this.

How will CN delaying the DC Nation block affect this show?
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    How will CN delaying the DC Nation block affect this show?
    I don't know if it will, since I don't know if they planned on running this before 2013 anyway.

Can't wait! Have been eager for a new CGI show. Especially after Green Lantern.

Quote Originally Posted by zryson View Post
    Can't wait! Have been eager for a new CGI show. Especially after Green Lantern.
    Call me old school, but CGI is still somewhat over-rated (unless you maybe devote the time and $$$'s to it like they do for feature movies).

Professor Pyg!
    Currently reading: Flash 227-Flashpoint