Page 54 of 153 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Coe to think of it that was a pretty narmy scene of the film.

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    Coe to think of it that was a pretty narmy scene of the film.
    It kind of made me chuckle a bit, but I liked everything getting crushed by his outburst. That was pretty cool.

Yeah, it was an interesting scene but the way the "No" is there really changes the tone.

I've heard they inserted the nooo into the scene where luke gets shocked in Return of the Jedi. I'm interested to see how the collection is, I'm not someone who usually gets bothered by nitpicky changes so I'm wondering if I'll be bothered or not.

Hmmm, well I don't know anything about that but it's hard to say what'll bother you before it does.

Hmmm, well I don't know anything about that but it's hard to say what'll bother you before it does.
    Yeah, it'll be an adventure. I'm going to wait until after the holidays to get it though, both because it'll probably come down in price by then and because that way I won't end up with two if someone gets it for me on Christmas.

I don't even have a Blu Ray player to get them. It's actually kind of weird how fast the Holidays are approaching. My folks want me to tell them what I want for christmas when I come home for the holidays but I don't know what to say, I mean I can't bring much back with me. Heck I don't even have any real luggage to take with me there so I can't even bring much stuff. I suppose I could ask for a suitcase?

I don't even have a Blu Ray player to get them. It's actually kind of weird how fast the Holidays are approaching. My folks want me to tell them what I want for christmas when I come home for the holidays but I don't know what to say, I mean I can't bring much back with me. Heck I don't even have any real luggage to take with me there so I can't even bring much stuff. I suppose I could ask for a suitcase?
    That would certainly be a practical gift.

And yeah the holidays are coming quick, it's a little scary. We start selling christmas trees at Lowe's on wednesday, it was a serious, "Oh man, time's running out" moment.

You could always ask for a Blu ray player, they're not that expensive any more and are bound to get cheaper as the holidays approach.

Hmmm... Maybe. Would a Blu Ray player be tough to take on a Plane? You know airports and electronics right? Sometimes they're totally cool, other times you bring your DS on board and you're public enemy #1.

Hmmm... Maybe. Would a Blu Ray player be tough to take on a Plane? You know airports and electronics right? Sometimes they're totally cool, other times you bring your DS on board and you're public enemy #1.
    I've never tried so I wouldn't know. I imagine mailing it to yourself would be pretty easy though.

Hmmm, true that. Anything I get I could just get my folks to mail to me. I mean I can get to a post office barely having to go outside so it won't be much of an inconvienence if they send it.

Taking it with me as luggage may or may not be a problem but mailing it might make it a lot easier if I do get something like it.

That's what I did when I went to college, and I didn't even take a plain. I just felt that if I shipped my wii or my computer if something happened it was at least insured, if something happened while it was in my car? Not so much.

Huh, sounds like a solid plan then. Might mean that it'll be a while before I can use anything I get (Shipping From Newfoundland to Nova Scotia is ridiculously overcomplicated and requires your package to first go to Vancouver) but it'll be easier than lugging it around in the airport.

Huh, sounds like a solid plan then. Might mean that it'll be a while before I can use anything I get (Shipping From Newfoundland to Nova Scotia is ridiculously overcomplicated and requires your package to first go to Vancouver) but it'll be easier than lugging it around in the airport.
    Yeah, excess baggage while flying is never fun.

Yep, well if my folks ask me again what I want.... I guess I'll say a Blu Ray Player, some luggage and whatever else they feel the want to get me. The Third part there probably being clothing.