Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Paniccia Preps Readers for the "Ultimate" Experience

Peter Parker has been buried, and a new tumultuous era has begun for Marvel Comics' Ultimate Universe. CBR News spoke with editor Mark Paniccia about the relaunched line.

Full article here.

Awesome, Can't wait

BANNED

A Jean controlled Hulk in Ultimate Hawkeye, new superhumans in the Ultimates and Fury's gona be in the first issue of UXM.

I'm completely flabbergasted!

The first issue of "Ultimate Comics X-Men" opens with a fairly shocking scene...
    Given how many shock tactics Marvel has used with Ultimate over the past three years, I think they should be barred from ever calling any scene in any Ultimate comic shocking ever again. The shock value of this series has been so overblown with needless deaths, gimmicks, and what not that short of revealing that Nick Fury had a sex change I really don't see how much else can be done to make this series surprising.

Just my opinion.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Man, so far the relaunch is 2 for 2. I can't wait for the next two series' premieres... Though once again we are confused about the release date. The interview says that Ultimate Spidey comes out next week and X-Men the week after that, yet the most recent info before this states that they're pushed back a week. It seems to jump back and forth.

I'm willing to bet that Spidey isn't out next week though, seeing as how they aren't on CBR's list of "Marvel Comics Released on September 7th".

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    I'm willing to bet that Spidey isn't out next week though, seeing as how they aren't on CBR's list of "Marvel Comics Released on September 7th".
    Yea the Ultimate Spider-Man comic has been confusing me. At the Marvel site and the article it says its going to release on the 7th but on the comics that have been released so far it says the 14th. I hope its the 7th though.

Quote Originally Posted by CryoFlare View Post
    Yea the Ultimate Spider-Man comic has been confusing me. At the Marvel site and the article it says its going to release on the 7th but on the comics that have been released so far it says the 14th. I hope its the 7th though.
    It's not on shipping lists for LCSs so presumably it is the 14th .

I thought two issues of spiderman were for this month hence the 7th and the 14th.
    Dc: Action Comics/Animal Man/Swamp Thing/Earth-2/Green Arrow/Batman/Threshold/Batwoman/Justice League/Green Lantern/Teen Titans/Superman/Justice League Dark/I,Vampire.

This site usually has the most accurate release dates:

http://www.ultimatecomics.cba.pl/

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    This site usually has the most accurate release dates:

http://www.ultimatecomics.cba.pl/
    Thanks for the link. I was just going to ask about the dates
    "My name is Blink. Who do you THINK is faster?"

Elder Member

WOO-HOO! Cannot wait!

Something shocking happens in the first issue of Ultimate X-Men? Please don't kill anyone else.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Something shocking happens in the first issue of Ultimate X-Men? Please don't kill anyone else.
    I hadn't even considered that, I hope they do kill someone. That'd be an awesome start

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    I hadn't even considered that, I hope they do kill someone. That'd be an awesome start
    They killed enough characters for now.

The big shocker that shows just how far mankind has fallen will be strong images of the conditions in the internment camps. We will see mutants chained, beaten, malnurished, scared, etc etc. A perfect few pages to get us in the tone setting for the whole first arc.