Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 101
  1. #1
    Mild-Mannered Reporter
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    28,866

    Default CBR: Fan Expo: The X-Men Regenesis Panel

    "X-Men Schism" architect Jason Aaron gave hints at the state of the X-Universe in the wake of his event miniseries, as Axel ALonso, C.B. Cebulski and more discussed Regenesis with Fan Expo attendees.


    Full article here.

  2. #2
    Skreeonk! Dudebro McTypo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    20,326

    Default

    Jason Aaron is a lurker lol


    I still owe him a beer
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation


    XPOTM: 08/2011

  3. #3
    Senior Member Likewater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Marvel has really excelled at the non-answer,

    I don't think comparing the up x-event to "Civil War" is particuarly flattering, being as it was writen as "Stark is compleatly and totaly 100% wrong" Employs villians, and despite having the tacticly superrior force employs asymestric warfare like a saturday morning cartoon villian.
    Alias Tenfists on Marvel message boards, same name at theforce.net

  4. #4

    Default

    Yes!!! Northstar will be sticking around!!
    "Cyclops was RIGHT!!

  5. #5
    Whose Bad? Vivica Kang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Edmond, Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,269

    Default

    Jason Aaron....Lurking the CBR forums...I'm impressed! Nice panel!
    TEAM TEEN JEAN 2013!!

    *2,000,000th X-Books Forum post goes to...Yours truly Vivica Kang*

  6. #6
    Pirelli's Miracle Elixir Probably_not_a_Nurgling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Likewater View Post
    Marvel has really excelled at the non-answer,

    I don't think comparing the up x-event to "Civil War" is particuarly flattering, being as it was writen as "Stark is compleatly and totaly 100% wrong" Employs villians, and despite having the tacticly superrior force employs asymestric warfare like a saturday morning cartoon villian.
    Actually, Millar has (allegedly) said he didn't intend Civil War to have any political implications whatsoever, he just wanted to write about superheroes beating each other up.

  7. #7
    of the clan McDuck rescura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    264

    Default

    So they adressed Carey just to reiterate the end of his X-Men Legacy run? I want to know if he'll be penning another x-book in the foreseeable future!
    'nuff said

  8. #8
    Member OrganicUrban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    524

    Default

    don't know...

    anything new?

  9. #9
    Harley Licks Nite-Wing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    5,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rescura View Post
    So they adressed Carey just to reiterate the end of his X-Men Legacy run? I want to know if he'll be penning another x-book in the foreseeable future!
    Its likely that his last arc will take up most of next year. So I doubt they'll be announcing a replacement so soon.
    Currrently Reading- Suicide Squad,Justice League,Batwoman,Batman,Batman and Robin,Detective Comics, Wonder Woman,Batman Eternal,Mighty Avengers,All new X-factor,Justice League 3000 and Harley Quinn

  10. #10
    Senior Member Likewater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Probably_not_a_Nurgling View Post
    Actually, Millar has (allegedly) said he didn't intend Civil War to have any political implications whatsoever, he just wanted to write about superheroes beating each other up.
    Well he did acomplish that, Civil war had no poltical impication.

    There was also no sensical reasoning behind it, If he wanted superheros just beating up on each other.,Have Stark hold a tounament for charity. Heros get a chance to prove themsleves, and beat up on eachother.

    No Magical paintbrush, no douchebagification for flimsy reasoning.
    Alias Tenfists on Marvel message boards, same name at theforce.net

  11. #11
    Veteran Member SJNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    7,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix View Post
    Yes!!! Northstar will be sticking around!!
    I was excited about that news also... for about 2 seconds. More than likely he'll remain wallpaper in the X-books. At least we have Alpha Flight to look forward to.

  12. #12
    Elder Member Hi-Fi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    15,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Its likely that his last arc will take up most of next year. So I doubt they'll be announcing a replacement so soon.
    Carey already said his last arc will be a two-parter, making #260 his last issue.

  13. #13
    Harley Licks Nite-Wing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    5,068

    Default

    ^ That's not an arc that's just two issues. 259 isn't even solicited as part 1 of anything. hmmm
    I thought Carey meant he wasn't leaving the book immediately and that his last arc was actually "two" arcs.

    If he is leaving that soon then they should get on with announcing his replacement.
    Currrently Reading- Suicide Squad,Justice League,Batwoman,Batman,Batman and Robin,Detective Comics, Wonder Woman,Batman Eternal,Mighty Avengers,All new X-factor,Justice League 3000 and Harley Quinn

  14. #14
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,365

    Default

    I wonder what 'Dead' is. Can but hope it will deal with the remaining ex dead mutant from Necrosha-X.

  15. #15
    Senior Member 5cents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrewulf View Post
    I wonder what 'Dead' is. Can but hope it will deal with the remaining ex dead mutant from Necrosha-X.
    I think it's deadpool related

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •