Default What ever happened to Infinite Vacation?

I was enjoying this book but I think it's been about 4 months since the last issue. Anyone have any idea what's going on?
    PULL: Chew, Walking Dead, Saga, Batman, Lil' Gotham, Bedlam, Hellboy in Hell, Jupiter's Legacy, East of West, The Wake, Sex, Trillium, Miracleman, Sandman Overture, Rocket Girl, Sex Criminals

The script was held up because Nick Spencer was really busy with all his other stuff at Marvel and what not.

Christian Ward is working on issue #3 now, and it should be coming out in a few months?

I know this all from following the two of them on twitter lol

http://lordtoede.blogspot Scott M Davis's Avatar

This is exactly what I though would happen, all his critically acclaimed Image titles will be put on hold while he goes off and makes some real money at DC and Marvel.
    Pull List: Valiant Titles, All New Marvel Now Titles, Popeye Classics, Haunted Horror.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott M Davis View Post
    This is exactly what I though would happen, all his critically acclaimed Image titles will be put on hold while he goes off and makes some real money at DC and Marvel.
    Morning Glories is on time, and is on schedule to be on time for at least 2 more issues?

To paraphrase Nick "Marvel Happened".

BANNED

It's taken an....infinite vacation!

Good to know. I am looking forward to the completion of this series and I would prefer time was spent on making it equal the original vision than to be compromised for the sake of crunching time. Nonplayer is like that for me. I know it's going to be long delays between issues but the product is worth it. Lady Mechanika has been that way as well.
    PULL: Chew, Walking Dead, Saga, Batman, Lil' Gotham, Bedlam, Hellboy in Hell, Jupiter's Legacy, East of West, The Wake, Sex, Trillium, Miracleman, Sandman Overture, Rocket Girl, Sex Criminals

Quote Originally Posted by ugdave View Post
    Lady Mechanika has been that way as well.
    I think that was due to a personal thing, something with his family. I think they said it should come out more regularly now. Then again, it IS an Aspen comic.

Infinite Vacation - They seem committed to it. They may as well take their time and do it justice rather than rush some crap out. The first two issues were really fantastic.
    Pull List Saga, Invincible, Walking Dead, Chew, Peter Panzerfaust, Superior Spidey, Animal Man, Aquaman, Harbinger, X-O Manowar

This is the only Spencer series I've read where I actually liked the second issue as much or more than the first. Hopefully it gets back on track.