Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aubergine~! View Post

I'm really hoping 'Little Alex' is you talking about yourself as a kid.
    Yes, my penis is named Humberto.

Jaw Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Mine is named Little Jimmy.

I'm not quite sure how he got into a feud with R-Truth, but it probably has something to do with all the racial slurs he likes to throw around.
    The Jaw Squad is dead. Long live the Jaw.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Cross Is God View Post
    Of course they weren't. It was a washed up Masked Superstar, with a slightly less washed up Krusher Kruschev, being made into a cheap WWF knockoff of the Road Warriors.
    imo demolition was actually the better team as far as matches went. road warriors seemed to be more roids and make up than anything else. damn if they didn't look awesome though.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Quote Originally Posted by Aubergine~! View Post
    Mine is named Little Jimmy.
    <_<
    >_>
    Really tempted to make another Bushwhacker comment right now.
    My mom gave my computer cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    imo demolition was actually the better team as far as matches went. road warriors seemed to be more roids and make up than anything else. damn if they didn't look awesome though.
    I don't remeber Demolition for some reason, but i do remeber Legion of Doom, and every time someone said Road Warriors i have to think for a minute before i remeber its the same team.
    I don't think i saw WCW until like 1996.

I don't remeber Demolition for some reason, but i do remeber Legion of Doom, and every time someone said Road Warriors i have to think for a minute before i remeber its the same team.
    I don't think i saw WCW until like 1996.
    what does that have to do with anything??
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

what does that have to do with anything??
    Weren't they the road warriors in wcw before they came too wwf?

Weren't they the road warriors in wcw before they came too wwf?
    no, they went to the WWF 1st.

no, they went to the WWF 1st.
    When i was watching those documentaries i saw them in one of the Wargames things and it said 1987, and im pretty sure it was before WWF because in 87 i was 4 and don't think i would remeber them if they were in WWF before that.

Unless they were there, went too WCW, then came back too WWF.

When i was watching those documentaries i saw them in one of the Wargames things and it said 1987, and im pretty sure it was before WWF because in 87 i was 4 and don't think i would remeber them if they were in WWF before that.

Unless they were there, went too WCW, then came back too WWF.

hmm, maybe you're right. WCW and NWA used to work together a lot back then so they likely did work in WCW 1st. they did have 2 different runs in the WWF and wrestled for WCW in between though.

hmm, maybe you're right. WCW and NWA used to work together a lot back then so they likely did work in WCW 1st. they did have 2 different runs in the WWF and wrestled for WCW in between though.
    I looked it up a sec ago, but i looked it up on wikipedia, so it could be wrong, but it says WCW as road warriors, lod in wwf after.
    Anyway, my point was, i only saw them in WWF.
    And i have no memory on how good or bad they were, because...yknow, 7 or something.

I looked it up a sec ago, but i looked it up on wikipedia, so it could be wrong, but it says WCW as road warriors, lod in wwf after.
    Anyway, my point was, i only saw them in WWF.

And i have no memory on how good or bad they were, because...yknow, 7 or something.
    it gets kind of confusing because jim crockett promotions didn't become WCW until 89 and the road warriors went to WWF in 90, so it's close but i think you're right.

as a kid i 1st saw them in WWF too and they looked awesome so i liked them. but looking back on matches now imo demolition were better.

it gets kind of confusing because jim crockett promotions didn't become WCW until 89 and the road warriors went to WWF in 90, so it's close but i think you're right.

as a kid i 1st saw them in WWF too and they looked awesome so i liked them.
    but looking back on matches now imo demolition were better.
    Yeah,t hat was pretty much it.
    I have no idea why i liked the Rockers so much, they looked like 1980s exploded on them.

Yeah,t hat was pretty much it.
    I have no idea why i liked the Rockers so much, they looked like 1980s exploded on them.
    even back then i thought the rockers looked like assclowns.

you know who else looked awesome??

and you know what doesn't look awesome??

What is your favourite feud?
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!