Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1029
  1. #76
    From Parts Unknown... clayholio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Planet Funk
    Posts
    3,499

    Default

    Okay, CMLL is supposed to be back on Galavision this weekend. I have no idea what they're showing, but it did have something to do with the Pan American Games.

  2. #77
    Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope
    Posts
    7,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clayholio View Post
    Okay, CMLL is supposed to be back on Galavision this weekend. I have no idea what they're showing, but it did have something to do with the Pan American Games.
    nice. i had already started feeling guilty for taking CMLL for granted.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

  3. #78
    From Parts Unknown... clayholio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Planet Funk
    Posts
    3,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    nice. i had already started feeling guilty for taking CMLL for granted.
    No kidding. I'm really missing it now, though. Since ROH is on a bunch of unwatchable channels now (for me), CMLL has been a more than suitable replacement. And I don't think I'd trade them to have ROH back, either.

  4. #79
    Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope
    Posts
    7,055
    Last edited by lboinyamouf4sho; 11-05-2011 at 03:18 AM.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

  5. #80
    From Parts Unknown... clayholio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Planet Funk
    Posts
    3,499

    Default

    CMLL Heavyweight Champion Hector Garza left the company while still holding the belt!

  6. #81
    Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope
    Posts
    7,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clayholio View Post
    CMLL Heavyweight Champion Hector Garza left the company while still holding the belt!
    whatupwitdat!!?? gonna watch CMLL tonight at 3. earlier tonight right after CMLL aired on galavision "el santo & blue demon en atlantida" was on. w/o understanding spanish the movie was better than any of the WWE movies.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

  7. #82
    Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope
    Posts
    7,055

    Default

    IVP having a big sale for the rest of november 40% of or 45% with order of $100.

    www.IVPvideos.com
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

  8. #83
    Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope
    Posts
    7,055

    Default

    CMLL was pretty good, 2 nice 6 man tags. 1st up was TRT vs volador jr, felino, & mr augila. volador was wearing some funky ass mask i never saw before, think it was supposed to be the joker. anyways good action. i really like TRT as a trio. the 2nd match was liger, atlantis, & shocker vs ultimo guerrero, niebla, & dragon rojo jr. niebla been on fire recently, liger is always fun to see in mexico. man if the old guys in TNA could go like the old guys in CMLL(panther, felino, atlantis, negro etc) it would be pretty awesome.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

  9. #84
    2x Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    26,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clayholio View Post
    CMLL Heavyweight Champion Hector Garza left the company while still holding the belt!
    He vacated the title.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

  10. #85
    From Parts Unknown... clayholio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Planet Funk
    Posts
    3,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    He vacated the title.
    If no one beats him in the ring for the belt, he's leaving as champ. He may not be taking it to another promotion (it sounded like he was frustrated and just left), but it's a huge slam to CMLL for their champ to suddenly decide he doesn't want to work for them.

  11. #86
    From Parts Unknown... clayholio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Planet Funk
    Posts
    3,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    CMLL was pretty good, 2 nice 6 man tags. 1st up was TRT vs volador jr, felino, & mr augila. volador was wearing some funky ass mask i never saw before, think it was supposed to be the joker. anyways good action. i really like TRT as a trio. the 2nd match was liger, atlantis, & shocker vs ultimo guerrero, niebla, & dragon rojo jr. niebla been on fire recently, liger is always fun to see in mexico. man if the old guys in TNA could go like the old guys in CMLL(panther, felino, atlantis, negro etc) it would be pretty awesome.
    I really like Niebla.

    Both matches were pretty good, but right now I'm looking forward to the Averno vs. La Mascara title rematch coming up...

  12. #87
    Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope
    Posts
    7,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clayholio View Post
    I really like Niebla.

    Both matches were pretty good, but right now I'm looking forward to the Averno vs. La Mascara title rematch coming up...
    i don't like mascara and feel like averno is being wasted on him.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

  13. #88
    2x Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    26,012

    Default

    Thanks to people here, Ive become aware of K-Dojo

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BnpcSd5UCo

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvm8p7wbsb8


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA8fePg8uLM
    This is awesome.

    They've mixed Puroresu, with lucha libre and american wrasslin and sports entertainment.
    Last edited by Gryphon; 11-16-2011 at 09:11 AM.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

  14. #89
    From Parts Unknown... clayholio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Planet Funk
    Posts
    3,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    i don't like mascara and feel like averno is being wasted on him.
    I see what you're saying. I had read that CMLL sort of got forced into doing Averno vs. Mascara in the first place because of the timing. Averno wanted to lose his mask immediately (as was willing to do it on an indie, if necessary), and La Sombra and Mascara Dorada were on a Japanese tour at the time. Mascara was there, so he got the Averno feud.

    Mascara has held up his end okay, but he's not my favorite. He rushes through moves sometimes when he could get a better reaction if he played to the crowd a bit more. But he seems young, and probably will get better.

  15. #90
    Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope
    Posts
    7,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    Thanks to people here, Ive become aware of K-Dojo

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BnpcSd5UCo

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvm8p7wbsb8


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA8fePg8uLM
    This is awesome.

    They've mixed Puroresu, with lucha libre and american wrasslin and sports entertainment.
    you're welcome.

    Quote Originally Posted by clayholio View Post
    I see what you're saying. I had read that CMLL sort of got forced into doing Averno vs. Mascara in the first place because of the timing. Averno wanted to lose his mask immediately (as was willing to do it on an indie, if necessary), and La Sombra and Mascara Dorada were on a Japanese tour at the time. Mascara was there, so he got the Averno feud.

    Mascara has held up his end okay, but he's not my favorite. He rushes through moves sometimes when he could get a better reaction if he played to the crowd a bit more. But he seems young, and probably will get better.
    i don't think he's particularly bad, just so....plain i guess.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •