Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
    Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar

Fun spoiler, but it's from the Global Tag League, so not that man care anyway.

For the final day there are ALOT of tie breaking matches that'll need to happen, but one team got absolutely ZERO points in the League. And they aren't wrestling on that final day.

Which team?

Captain Ace. That's right, Tanahashi and Captain New Japan lost to everyone in their block. I'm pretty sure we know who to blame on this one.
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post
    hat's right, Tanahashi and Captain New Japan lost to everyone in their block. I'm pretty sure we know who to blame on this one.
    Clearly Tanahashi is at fault here.
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

hideo saito is the next okada!!
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Before I go to sleep, I have to announce this: I think the bottom's officially dropped in NOAH.

They let go of their pillar. Kenta Kobashi is gone from NOAH, due to his high salary and NOAH being... financially crippled. The last of the big 2 of NOAH is gone.

But I heard that Jun Akiyama (the face of Sterness, creator of the Exploder Suplex and the Blue Thunder Driver), Go Shiozaki (Mr. Go Flasher himself), Kotaro Suzuki, and Yoshinobu Kanemaru (Junior Legend)... are also going with him.

That leaves Marufuji (who's might as well wrestle for NJPW), Morishima (probably goes to AJPW), KENTA, and the member of Kensuke's Office that cares enough to work (Nakajima) left.

They aren't dead... but good god, they are not All Japan. I don't think they will recover from this. The third brand of Puroresu might die in 2013.
    You just have to be cool about it...

Which means...

THE RISE OF DDT IS HERE!!!!!

LOL jk, it just means more Dragon Gate.

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

kobashi should just retire. NJPW could use some fresh jrs, but are stacked at HW already. hopefully the heavies can go to AJPW or even BJPW would be pretty cool to see.

what about sugiura??
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

REVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!!!!!!!!!!
    BJPW 09/25/2011
    Tsutomu Oosugi/Hercules Senga vs MEN's Teioh/Onryo
    good opener. oosugi/senga look like mini bxb hulks.

Daikokubo Benkei/Atsushi Ohashi/Takumi Tsukamoto vs Mototsugu Shimizu/Jun Ogawauchi/Amigo Suzuki this is actually not on the DVD

Ryuji Ito/Takashi Sasaki/Yuko Miyamoto/Masashi Takeda vs Shinya Ishikawa/Ryuichi Kawakami/Kazuki Hashimoto/Masashi Otani damn good. it seems regardless of heel/face status they teamed the deathmatch workers against the non-deathmatch guys. not sure if this is an angle that continues or not but would be pretty cool. different than the usual old guard vs young guard stuff anyways.

Yoshihito Sasaki/Shinobu vs Brahman Shu/Brahman Kei very good. crazy to see sasaki & shinobu on the same side as they seemed to hate each other so passionately not long ago. entertaining antics from brahmens as well as sasaki/shinobu with their infighting.

Jun Kasai/"Black Angel" Jaki Numazawa vs Daisuke Sekimoto/Yuji Okabayashi good tag match. nice to see kasai/numazawa doing something other than the regular deathmatch. solid work by all.

300 Fluorescent Lighttubes Dogfight Death Match: Kankuro Hoshino vs Abdullah Kobayashi
    just OK. i admit i'm a mark for some light tubes, i'm just not that into kabayashi.

overall good buy BJPW has pretty much replaced ZERO1 in my viewing. shame too as i love some of the guys on the Z1 roster but the booking is just so damn stale and has been for years. would like to see those guys in BJPW now.

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

i'd actually like to watch a NJPW company softball game now.

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

I'm totally ordering WK7.
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

According to The Wrestling Observer, Japanese pro wrestling legend Kenta Kobashi announced his retirement at the Pro Wrestling NOAH event at the Sumo Hall in Tokyo on Sunday. Kobashi noted that he would like to wrestle one final match, and that he has not been forced to retire, he is choosing to do so.

Kobashi is best known for his work in both Pro Wrestling NOAH and All Japan Pro Wrestling.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Tokyo Sports Wrestler of the Year

Tokyo Sports Match of the Year

Kazuchika "60 Rackz" Okada...

I mean, Kazuchika "Rainmaker" Okada.

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post

Tokyo Sports Wrestler of the Year

Tokyo Sports Match of the Year

Kazuchika "60 Rackz" Okada...

I mean, Kazuchika "Rainmaker" Okada.
    Damn f**kin' right!

Yeah baby! Biggest one year improvement in wrestling history (even if much of the improvement happened beforehand, he showed the impact of the improvement this year and parts of last year. Not including Wrestle Kingdom events).
    You just have to be cool about it...

Quote Originally Posted by C-Cool View Post
    Damn f**kin' right!

Yeah baby! Biggest one year improvement in wrestling history (even if much of the improvement happened beforehand, he showed the impact of the improvement this year and parts of last year. Not including Wrestle Kingdom events).
    okada is a perfect xample of using a title and champions credibility to make a star as opposed to the "he's not over enough to be a champion" supporters way of doing things.