Page 1 of 69 123451151 ... LastLast

Default International Wrestling

This is where you can chat about wrestling from other nations such as Japan, Mexico, and other countries.

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

Thumbs up

Will dig up and re-post all the G1 stuff soon!
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Will dig up and re-post all the G1 stuff soon!
    Nice.

I am definitely going to be posting stuff on this thread. I mean, I didn't even get to talk about stuff like BJW's tag attack on NOAH, SMASH, Ice Ribbon, G1 Climax, CMLL stuff, etc. etc.

But with this thread, I can talk about that stuff without the constant WWE/TNA/ROH news getting in the way!
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post
    Nice.

I am definitely going to be posting stuff on this thread. I mean, I didn't even get to talk about stuff like BJW's tag attack on NOAH, SMASH, Ice Ribbon, G1 Climax, CMLL stuff, etc. etc.

But with this thread, I can talk about that stuff without the constant WWE/TNA/ROH news getting in the way!
    Indeed. I've got some NOAH vids I can post, too. Can't wait will I get home! /nerdgasm

Anyone have any British wrestling vids?
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bhLK6XPKCs
    Does this count?

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    Johnny Saint the man of 1001 escapes:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P62IsyzttVI

Cool. Thanks.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

I look forward to watching all of the Japanese wrestling that's usually posted in the all purpose thread right here. It was pretty tedious at times to have to fish through pages of discussion to find those vids.

I don't mind the pain Oskar Von Strange's Avatar

I used to watch quite a lot of AAA wrestling, but the channel that aired doesn't show anymore, which is wierd. I do however watch CMLL on occasion.
    Last edited by Oskar Von Strange; 08-23-2011 at 06:41 PM.
    Currently reading:Creepy, Eerie, Frankenstein Alive Alive, The Goon, Haunted Horror, Hellboy in Hell, King Conan: The Conquerer, Minimum Wage, Stray Bullets: Killers

Jaw Squad Member

I used to have a link to a site with downloads of all the big AJPW matches of the 70s-90s through to some recent stuff. It was pretty much wall to wall awesome.

I really need to get around to finding that link again.

Edit: Also, if anyone has a link to the recent Dino Danshoku vs. Bob Sapp match I will be eternally(ish) grateful.
    The Jaw Squad is dead. Long live the Jaw.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

this vid is an old favorite of mine and caused me to really seek out Zero-one stuff
    fire festival 2002
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMPAMbixooI
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Default G1 Climax 2011 Vidz

NOTE: I'll be editing this post as the videos come online. I'll post that I've updated it separately, though.

G1 Day 1

Wataru Inoue vs La Sombra

Karl Anderson vs Strong Man

MVP & Kojima vs TAKA & Taichi

Giant Bernard vs Yoshihiro Takayama

Beastie's MOTN:
    Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Lance Archer

G1 Day 2

Lance Archer vs Hideo Saito

Karl Anderson vs La Sombra

MVP vs Minoru Suzuki

Beastie's MOTN:
    Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Yoshihiro Takayama

G1 Day 3

Karl Anderson vs Wataru Inoue

Tetsuya Naito vs Lance Archer

MVP vs Hiroyoshi Tenzan

Shinsuke Nakamura vs La Sombra

Beastie MOTN:
    Yuji Nagata vs Togi Makabe

G1 Day 4

La Sombra vs Hirooki Goto

Karl Anderson vs Strong Man

Giant Bernard vs Yoshihiro Takayama

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Lance Archer

Beastie's MOTN:
    MVP & Kojima vs TAKA & Taichi

G1 Day 5

Minoru Suzuki vs La Sombra

Naito & Honma vs Archer & TAKA

Karl Anderson vs Hirooki Goto

Giant Bernard vs Yuji Nagata

MVP vs Satoshi Kojima

Beastie's MOTN:
    Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Togi Makabe

G1 Day 6

Tetsuya Naito vs Lance Archer

MVP vs Hiroyoshi Tenzan

Shinsuke Nakamura vs La Sombra

Beastie's MOTN:
    Yuji Nagata vs Togi Makabe

G1 Day 7

Lance Archer vs Yujiro Takahash

Satoshi Kojima vs La Sombra

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Giant Bernard

Beastie's MOTN:
    MVP vs Hirooki Goto

G1 Day 8

Hiroyoshi Tenzan vs La Sombra

Toru Yano vs Lance Archer

MVP vs Strong Man

Satoshi Kojima vs Karl Anderson

Giant Bernard vs Togi Makabe

Beastie's MOTN:

Yoshihiro Takayama vs Yuji Nagata

G1 Day 9
    MVP vs La Sombra

Karl Anderson vs Hiroyoshi Tenzan

Yuji Nagata vs Lance Archer

Giant Bernard vs Tetsuya Naito

Beastie's MOTN:
    Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Toru Yano

G1 CLIMAX FINALS

Toru Yano vs Giant Bernard

Yoshihiro Takayama vs Lance Archer

MVP vs Karl Anderson

IWGP JR. HEAVYWEIGHT TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Kenny Omega & Ibushi vs. Prince Devitt & Taguchi (c)

Beastie's MOTN:
    Shinsuke Nakamura vs Tetsuya Naito
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 08-30-2011 at 11:58 AM.

Default G1 Climax Results and Final Standings 2011 Part 1

NJPW, 8/1/11 (WPW/PPV)
    Fukuoka International Center
    4,500 Fans

1. G1 Climax - Block B: La Sombra [2] beat Wataru Inoue [0] (8:41) with a swan dive Firebird splash.
    2. G1 Climax - Block A: Giant Bernard [2] beat Hideo Saito [0] (9:47) with the Bernard Driver.
    3. G1 Climax - Block A: Yoshihiro Takayama [2] beat Toru Yano [0] (6:29) with an Everest German suplex hold.
    4. G1 Climax - Block B: Hirooki Goto [2] beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan [0] (10:37) with the Goto Shiki.
    5. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Kota Ibushi (c) beat Ryusuke Taguchi (16:10) with a Phoenix splash (2nd defense).
    6. G1 Climax - Block A: Yujiro Takahashi [2] beat Tetsuya Naito [0] (10:52) with the Tokyo Pimps.
    7. G1 Climax - Block A: Lance Archer [2] beat Togi Makabe [0] (8:18) with the Final Days.
    8. G1 Climax - Block B: Satoshi Kojima [2] beat Minoru Suzuki [0] (12:40) with a lariat.
    9. G1 Climax - Block B: MVP [2] beat Shinsuke Nakamura [0] (12:02) with the Irreversible Crisis.
    10. G1 Climax - Block A: Yuji Nagata [2] beat Hiroshi Tanahashi [0] (18:19) with a backdrop hold.

NJPW, 8/2/11 (Samurai! TV)
    Fukuoka International Center
    4,500 Fans

1. G1 Climax - Block B: Karl Anderson [2] beat La Sombra [2] (7:49) with the Gun Stun.
    2. G1 Climax - Block A: Lance Archer [4] beat Hideo Saito [0] (6:42) with the Final Days.
    3. G1 Climax - Block B: Wataru Inoue [2] beat Strong Man [0] (7:00) with the Spear of Justice.
    4. G1 Climax - Block A: Giant Bernard [4] beat Yujiro Takahashi [2] (8:58) with the Bernard Driver.
    5. Hirooki Goto, Jushin Thunder Liger & Ryusuke Taguchi beat Jado, Gedo & Tomohiro Ishii (9:51) when Goto used the Shouten Kai on Ishii.
    6. G1 Climax - Block A: Yuji Nagata [4] beat Tetsuya Naito [0] (13:11) with a backdrop hold.
    7. G1 Climax - Block B: Minoru Suzuki [2] beat MVP [2] (12:03) by referee stop.
    8. G1 Climax - Block A: Togi Makabe [2] beat Toru Yano [0] (10:54) with a King Kong kneedrop.
    9. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [2] beat Satoshi Kojima [2] (15:05) with the Boma Ye.
    10. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [2] beat Yoshihiro Takayama [2] (11:57) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW, 8/5/11 (Samurai! TV)
    Tokyo Korakuen Hall
    2,000 Fans
    - Super No Vacancy

1. G1 Climax - Block B: La Sombra [4] beat Strong Man [0] (6:48) with a front cradle.
    2. G1 Climax - Block A: Yujiro Takahashi [4] beat Hideo Saito [0] (9:25) with the Tokyo Pimps.
    3. G1 Climax - Block B: MVP [4] beat Wataru Inoue [2] (9:34) with the Irreversible Crisis.
    4. G1 Climax - Block B: Minoru Suzuki [4] beat Karl Anderson [2] (10:59) with a Gotch-style piledriver.
    5. G1 Climax - Block A: Giant Bernard [6] beat Lance Archer [4] (11:23) with the Bernard Driver.
    6. G1 Climax - Block A: Toru Yano [2] beat Yuji Nagata [4] (11:24) with the Henpai.
    7. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [4] beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan [0] (13:43) with the Boma Ye.
    8. G1 Climax - Block A: Togi Makabe [4] beat Tetsuya Naito [0] (14:27) with a King Kong kneedrop.
    9. G1 Climax - Block B: Hirooki Goto [4] beat Satoshi Kojima [2] (16:15) with the Shouten Kai.

Default G1 Climax Results and Final Standings 2011 Part 2

NJPW, 8/6/11 (J SPORTS)
    Aichi Prefectural Gymnasium
    8,000 Fans

1. G1 Climax - Block B: Hirooki Goto [6] beat La Sombra [4] (9:06) with the Shouten Kai.
    2. G1 Climax - Block B: Karl Anderson [4] beat Strong Man [0] (7:55) with the Gun Stun.
    3. G1 Climax - Block A: Yuji Nagata [6] beat Yujiro Takahashi [4] (9:49) with a backdrop hold.
    4. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [6] beat Wataru Inoue [2] (12:29) with the Boma Ye.
    5. Satoshi Kojima & MVP beat TAKA Michinoku & Taichi (8:49) when Kojima used a lariat on TAKA.
    6. G1 Climax - Block A: Togi Makabe [6] beat Hideo Saito [0] (5:23) with a King Kong kneedrop.
    7. G1 Climax - Block B: Minoru Suzuki [6] beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan [0] (14:26) with a Gotch-style piledriver.
    8. G1 Climax - Block A: Tetsuya Naito [2] beat Toru Yano [2] (14:05) with a Stardust press.
    9. G1 Climax - Block A: Yoshihiro Takayama [4] beat Giant Bernard [6] (9:36) with an Everest German suplex hold.
    10. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [4] beat Lance Archer [4] (11:33) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW, 8/7/11 (J SPORTS)
    Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium
    5,500 Fans
    - No Vacancy

1. G1 Climax - Block A: Yoshihiro Takayama [6] beat Hideo Saito [0] (3:29) with an Everest German suplex hold.
    2. G1 Climax - Block A: Toru Yano [4] beat Yujiro Takahashi [4] (8:30) with the Oni Koroshi.
    3. G1 Climax - Block B: Hiroyoshi Tenzan [2] beat Wataru Inoue [2] (9:50) with the Anaconda X.
    4. G1 Climax - Block B: Minoru Suzuki [8] beat La Sombra [4] (9:32) with a Gotch-style piledriver.
    5. Lance Archer & TAKA Michinoku beat Tetsuya Naito & Tomoaki Honma (9:14) when Archer used the Dark Days on Honma.
    6. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [8] beat Strong Man [0] (6:56) with the Boma Ye.
    7. G1 Climax - Block B: Hirooki Goto [8] beat Karl Anderson [4] (10:56) with the Shouten Kai.
    8. G1 Climax - Block A: Giant Bernard [8] beat Yuji Nagata [6] (10:00) with the Bernard Driver.
    9. G1 Climax - Block B: Satoshi Kojima [4] beat MVP [4] (11:26) with a lariat.
    10. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [6] beat Togi Makabe [6] (18:46) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW, 8/8/11 (J SPORTS)
    Yokohama Bunka Gymnasium
    5,000 Fans
    - No Vacancy

1. G1 Climax - Block B: Wataru Inoue [4] beat Karl Anderson [4] (9:07) with the Spear of Justice.
    2. G1 Climax - Block B: Satoshi Kojima [6] beat Strong Man [0] (8:15) with a lariat.
    3. G1 Climax - Block A: Yoshihiro Takayama [8] beat Yujiro Takahashi [4] (9:25) with an Everest German suplex hold.
    4. G1 Climax - Block A: Tetsuya Naito [4] beat Lance Archer [4] (12:38) with a front cradle.
    5. G1 Climax - Block B: MVP [6] beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan [2] (11:17) with the Irreversible Crisis.
    6. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [10] beat La Sombra [4] (10:49) with the Boma Ye.
    7. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [8] beat Hideo Saito [0] (8:01) with the High Fly Flow.
    8. G1 Climax - Block B: Minoru Suzuki [10] beat Hirooki Goto [8] (12:38) with a Gotch-style piledriver.
    9. G1 Climax - Block A: Togi Makabe [8] beat Yuji Nagata [6] (13:13) with a King Kong kneedrop.