Page 235 of 341 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285335 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 5107

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post

i'm no sherlock holmes but that tells me the hair wasn't really the issue then.
    Im assuming the whole thing was shit and we have no idea why he isn't with WWE.
    I was going to say when he came out at Lockdown no one knew who he was, but the crowd didn't react to 90% of the show anyway so that might not have been it.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Im assuming the whole thing was shit and we have no idea why he isn't with WWE.I was going to say when he came out at Lockdown no one knew who he was, but the crowd didn't react to 90% of the show anyway so that might not have been it.
    if i remember right he said he left because they had nothing for him once they decided they weren't going to try and push the cruiserweight division after all.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

if i remember right he said he left because they had nothing for him once they decided they weren't going to try and push the cruiserweight division after all.
    i thought they fired people for having nothing for them, and he quit.

i thought they fired people for having nothing for them, and he quit.
    guess he didn't want to wait.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

guess he didn't want to wait.
    I'd wait, unused in WWE pays better than TNA.

I'd wait, unused in WWE pays better than TNA.
    he didn't even go back to TNA for like a year. unless i was dead broke i'd just do what makes me happy.

he didn't even go back to TNA for like a year. unless i was dead broke i'd just do what makes me happy.
    happy doesn't pay the rent, you dirty hippie

and cut that hair!!!
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    happy doesn't pay the rent, you dirty hippie

and cut that hair!!!
    i see what you did there, nice.

did crimson beat matt morgan clean?? i missed it. oh and forgot joeMama & magDaddy vs the guns was pretty cool from what i saw of it.

i see what you did there, nice.

did crimson beat matt morgan clean?? i missed it. oh and forgot joeMama & magDaddy vs the guns was pretty cool from what i saw of it.
    Crimson beat him clean. Morgan's foot was tangled in the ropes which provided Crimson time to leave the cage
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Crimson beat him clean. Morgan's foot was tangled in the ropes which provided Crimson time to leave the cage
    Garret Bischoff is going to break the streak no one cares about.
    In a bad match that the audience sleeps through, count on it.

Garret Bischoff is going to break the streak no one cares about.
    In a bad match that the audience sleeps through, count on it.
    Either that or end Roode's title reign because, Garret is the future of TNA.

Either that or end Roode's title reign because, Garret is the future of TNA.
    It means more if he ends the streak!

And in other news, Austin Aries expresses his dislike of RoH now.
    And makes a depressing comment about himself, daniel bryan, and cm punk.
    "Q. What do you make of the current state of ROH?

I'll be really honest with you, the Ring of Honor today is not anything like the Ring of Honor that the likes of CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and myself came from. Obviously they are still operating under the same name, but the company has changed so much over the years and it's really a shell of it's former self in terms of the vision and thought process. The original Ring of Honor and the Ring of Honor today are two completely different things, I like to call it Smokey Mountain of Honor.

Q. Both TNA and ROH are celebrating ten years this year, but how far behind is ROH from TNA?

A couple of thousand dollars behind, there is no money in Ring of Honor, and that means they will only be able to secure talent for a certain amount of time before they move somewhere else.

"

It means more if he ends the streak!

And in other news, Austin Aries expresses his dislike of RoH now.
    And makes a depressing comment about himself, daniel bryan, and cm punk.
    "Q. What do you make of the current state of ROH?

I'll be really honest with you, the Ring of Honor today is not anything like the Ring of Honor that the likes of CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and myself came from. Obviously they are still operating under the same name, but the company has changed so much over the years and it's really a shell of it's former self in terms of the vision and thought process. The original Ring of Honor and the Ring of Honor today are two completely different things, I like to call it Smokey Mountain of Honor.

Q. Both TNA and ROH are celebrating ten years this year, but how far behind is ROH from TNA?

A couple of thousand dollars behind, there is no money in Ring of Honor, and that means they will only be able to secure talent for a certain amount of time before they move somewhere else.

"
    He's sipping the Scott Steiner insanity drink hasn't he? Still true in what he says though. ROH isn't what it once was

He's sipping the Scott Steiner insanity drink hasn't he? Still true in what he says though. ROH isn't what it once was
    Steiner didn't say anything that wasn't true, Aries is more having an opinion that you could argue.
    I mean, i agree, but that's because i find RoH boring. They still have good matches, that's something.

Steiner didn't say anything that wasn't true, Aries is more having an opinion that you could argue.
    I mean, i agree, but that's because i find RoH boring. They still have good matches, that's something.
    Didn't say what Steiner says isn't true, just saying that most of the time he comes off as a rambling lunatic. Wrestling wise ROH is still going strong but I have noticed that they are lacking something ever since the key players that helped build ROH moved on