Page 11 of 336 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE PPVs

Quote Originally Posted by C-Cool View Post
    And all the goodwill from Money in the Bank...

Blown to s**t.

Sticking to the indies, as usual.

Good job Mark Henry. It's a shame your title win came as the high point of this PPV.

In fact, I truly think that the Beth Phoenix loss caused all of this.

I blame the bookers.
    It was around that point when they just dont give a crap and book it on the fly.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Gary Joyce's Avatar

Whil i didn't think that much of the HHH/Punk match i thought it was the "clusterfuck" advanced the storyline as it proved that Laurinitis is trying to get control, Miz/Truth are trying to get to the 'cause' of the conspiracy. Punk can continue to say that HHH/Nash are still a "unit".

That was a FUN "clusterfuck".

Quote Originally Posted by KiFF86 View Post
    No one was on drugs, lets not get ahead of ourselves. More like "How Immortal came together" clusterfuck.
    Even better!
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    You know why WWE isn't creating new stars? It is because they keep allowing Super McDouche to ruin any credibility they had going before they face him. While at the same time he is holding the faces back cause there are those on Raw that should be given the ball but cant because WWE want to devote alot of time in building Super McDouche's match against The Rock. So enjoy your dream match but dont forget those who got buried because of it
    This is why I will always consider the time when Vince McMahon bought out WCW as one of the worst events in the history of professional wrestling not because I was a big fan of WCW then but because I knew that as the main attraction, Vince would be all too quick to pull this kind of bullshit. If Vince had competition and I mean serious competition then he wouldn't put all of his eggs in the Super Dick basket like this. You can't create new stars if they're legs are cut from underneath them in favor of the big star. As a kid, I hated the Hulk Hogan era because I felt even then it was taking away from so many other wrestlers with potential because everything had to be Hogan and now (well actually it's been for some time now but still) Super Dick is following the same boring pattern. You know what the sad part is? The Rock is one of my all time favorite wrestler/sport entertainers and I couldn't give a damn about his upcoming feud with Super Dick, it's already obvious who's going to go over who.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Gary Joyce's Avatar

Saying that i was a little puzzled that R-Truth pulled Punk off HHH just moments after trying to help Punk pin HHH when he put Punks arm over HHH unless they explain it by him thinking Punk was part of the conspiracy as Laurinitis was trying to help Punk win???
    Last edited by Gary Joyce; 09-18-2011 at 08:00 PM.

Not even sure I want to watch Raw just to see Punk go nuts tomorrow, ROH streaming on their site can't come fast enough for me

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So in a month the WWE took the Prince of Mexico and his WWE Title win and made him the Court Jester of Mexico to Cena ? Jeeze...what a travesty.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

The result was what I expected, especially Nash's role. Awesome Truth coming out first is something I didn't see coming. We'll see Punk and HHH face off again, but probably after they have to reluctantly tag against those two, possibly as early as tomorrow.

Kelly is just keeping that belt warm for Beth.

The only serious mistake of the night was Cena winning, and winning so cleanly, over ADR. I hope there's a riot in Mexico when he comes out.
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

I too, was wondering why the hell Truth pulled Punk off, but then again it could have been just because someone was out of place. Pretty sure Super Dave was supposed to pull him off, or HHH should have put his foot on the rope or something.

They might have had Cena win now so Del Rio can win the title IN Mexico.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    "I'm a hit that b!#ch with a D-cell battery one of these days", that right there just made my night

I too didn't see the miz truth intervention. I knew Triple H couldn't lose. But I dont really get why did truth and miz had to be there, and who they were after really. The only connection comes from the "It's a conspiracy from Triple H" comment after they lost their match and were walking backstage.

and yeah, we have th World's Strongest Champion!!!!!!!!!!!

but if they actually put him vs Taker at mania, they will want again that we forget that Taker has already won vs Henry at mania? like they did this year with Triple H?

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So in a month the WWE took the Prince of Mexico and his WWE Title win and made him the Court Jester of Mexico to Cena ? Jeeze...what a travesty.
    He got screwed by Cena. It was destiny.