Page 336 of 336 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336
Results 5,026 to 5,029 of 5029

Thread: WWE PPVs

Dolph Ziggler doesn't look like champion material yet. He reacts way too fast to hits, especially the one where Miz was on the ropes and was about to kick Dolph and he completely reacted to the kick too early and didn't even come into contact with Miz's foot. That's just poor. I've remembered a lot of other poor moves by Ziggler. His kick at the end was nice but overall he just needs to cover, well, basic professional wrestling moves.

Overall good/worthy pay-per-view. I was on the edge of my seat or shouted out a few times throughout the entire pay-per-view.

The first Survivor Series match-up was really good, everybody had some good wrestling time. Albert didn't look happy when Brodus wasn't able to suplex him. This was one of the best Survivor Series match-ups I remember in awhile and wasn't really a BIG EVENT like Survivor Series of 2001 (Team WWF vs. Team Alliance) or 2005 (Undertaker's return to start feud with Orton) but still managed to be a great match.

Kaitlyn is really hot. I wasn't surprised when Eve won though, it doesn't seem like Kaitlyn is really ready to become a champion...even though the Divas Championship isn't really that big of a deal within the company.

Not a big fan of Antonia Cesaro's act but he has some decent wrestling moves, if they keep him champion hopefully they can push his character a little more. He really made a good heel where you wanted his opponent to take the title from him, who ever it was/is in the future. I don't like Cesaro's finisher though.

At first, I thought it was Vickie's daughter who attacked A.J., Tamina completely re-styled herself.

Sheamus vs. Big Show was pretty good. I didn't mind Big Show winning, I was hoping Booker T would have restarted the match but when they disqualified Big Show and Sheamus attacked him with the chair then it pretty much set it up for TLC.

Team Foley vs. Team Ziggler was okay. I was actually hoping this match would have been as good as the Tensai/Brodus Clay team match. I'm sure this will start a Orton/Ziggler feud in the future. Hopefully Ziggler can learn some things from Orton. Ziggler really needs to work on just basics, no "show-off" crap like upside down holds where all the blood rushes to his head and just actually impress people with his wrestling moves. That itself would be impressive and championship worthy. I noticed the Miz was actually improving in his wrestling style, still needs a lot of work but a lot better than before.

Ryback vs Cena vs C.M. Punk was really indecisive for me. I'm glad Punk is still the champion but I didn't want Cena to lose his streak at Survivor Series. Ryback mixed into it was really good, surprisingly. He improved on his wrestling from Hell in a Cell but I still don't like the march he does when he's doing his finishing move. I would rather see him do a Lex Luger Press or what ever he did and then body slam the opponent.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I think the situation is the WWE don't really know how to book a MONSTER face anymore. Not like they did Hogan back in the 80's. Because the company is so worried about protecting people and all the past 2 PPVs its hurting the overall result. Ryback as an unstoppable monster should easily go through 3 guys who jump him. If he's the next big MONSTER , he decimates the 3 right there once they jump him.

Of course the smart move should have been was to have them get Ryback from the match after one jumps him , and he chases them to the back in anger. This way Ryback only lost because he left the match . You know he's gonna kill all 3 at some point for costing him his chance at the belt.

Instead in 2 months of PPVs , Ryback has been pinned by a crooked ref and now gets beat up by 3 guys. He's lost his aura of a monster due to this booking.

Of course Ryback isn't the 1st monster they booked and ran into issues. Back in the early 2000's they had Goldberg signed and fans wanted to see Goldberg fucking kill people. And the WWE was smart a few months and let him roll over guys. The idea was he was gonna kill HHH inside the Elmination Chamber. Instead they did the worse move possible , they had HHH nail him with a sledgehammer and pin him. The audience went deathly quiet and was like WTF did we just saw. Goldberg never recovered from it in his WWE stint. His aura was broke.

So Vince had his chance here with Ryback and killed it with horrible booking plans.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I think the situation is the WWE don't really know how to book a MONSTER face anymore. Not like they did Hogan back in the 80's. Because the company is so worried about protecting people and all the past 2 PPVs its hurting the overall result. Ryback as an unstoppable monster should easily go through 3 guys who jump him. If he's the next big MONSTER , he decimates the 3 right there once they jump him.

Of course the smart move should have been was to have them get Ryback from the match after one jumps him , and he chases them to the back in anger. This way Ryback only lost because he left the match . You know he's gonna kill all 3 at some point for costing him his chance at the belt.

Instead in 2 months of PPVs , Ryback has been pinned by a crooked ref and now gets beat up by 3 guys. He's lost his aura of a monster due to this booking.

Of course Ryback isn't the 1st monster they booked and ran into issues. Back in the early 2000's they had Goldberg signed and fans wanted to see Goldberg fucking kill people. And the WWE was smart a few months and let him roll over guys. The idea was he was gonna kill HHH inside the Elmination Chamber. Instead they did the worse move possible , they had HHH nail him with a sledgehammer and pin him. The audience went deathly quiet and was like WTF did we just saw. Goldberg never recovered from it in his WWE stint. His aura was broke.

So Vince had his chance here with Ryback and killed it with horrible booking plans.
    you need to have monster heels to prop up the face, hogan had many big man hyped up just for him to take down
    weird how goldberg was the only one allowed to wear the belt that year over HHH