Page 177 of 336 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 5029

Thread: WWE PPVs

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post
    RIP Daniel Bryan's title reign...

Yes... Yes.
    Yes...yes...*sob*...yeehahaheesss

Holy hell did I laugh my ass off when they did this on stream, though. Too good.

I liked the part where we got a brodus clay comedy spot, a heath slater comedy spot, a santino comedy spot, and a horrible 5 minute kelly kelly match, but we couldn't have fucking daniel bryan in a match.
    But on the plus side, the crowd during the Orton/Kane match alternated between chanting boring and Daniel Bryan.

Punk/Jericho was good,HH/Taker was good, Cena/Rock was good, but Rock got blown up during it because he hasn't had a singles match in like 8 years.
    So let me talk again about Bryan/Sheamus.
    The crowd was effectively dead for the next match because of it, you do not start your show off by making a joke out of a champion. You do not take the best wrestling in your company and refuse to even give him a match.
    Im glad the crowd didn't give a shit for the next 30 minutes, they deserved that silence for rock stupid booking.
    If you want to build a story at mania do it during the course of a match.
    Christ that pissed me off.

The only thing i can hope coming out of the Daniel Bryan match is that he snaps and starts beating the shit out of everyone now.
    But im sure instead Sheamus will feud with fucking Kane or some other loser with no future.
    Im still angry.
    And ive already heard the arguements. They had no time because of xyz, they had to cut something and the most it could have got because of the long matches was 5 minutes.
    But think about it, this didn't help Sheamus either. This mania was suppose to introduce new guys to the casual audience, so you took Sheamus and had him beat Daniel Bryan by a kick, he didn't look great, Bryan looked horrible. What was gained from this?

No. Matches Stipulations Duration
    Pre-show Primo and Epico (c) (with Rosa Mendes) defeated Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd and The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) Triple Threat Tag Team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship[31] N/A
    1 Sheamus defeated Daniel Bryan (c) (with AJ) Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship[32] 00:18
    2 Kane defeated Randy Orton Singles match[33] 10:56
    3 The Big Show defeated Cody Rhodes (c) Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship[34] 05:18
    4 Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounos defeated Beth Phoenix and Eve Tag Team match[35] 06:49
    5 The Undertaker defeated Triple H Hell in a Cell match with Shawn Michaels as Special Guest Referee [36] 30:52
    6 Team Johnny (David Otunga (captain), Mark Henry, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, The Miz, and Drew McIntyre) (with John Laurinaitis, Vickie Guerrero and Brie Bella) defeated Team Teddy (Santino Marella (captain), R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Zack Ryder, The Great Khali, and Booker T) (with Teddy Long, Hornswoggle, Eve, Nikki Bella and Aksana) Twelve-Man Tag Team match to determine General Manager of both the Raw and SmackDown brands.[37] 10:38
    7 CM Punk (c) defeated Chris Jericho Singles match for the WWE Championship with the added stipulation if Punk is disqualified he will lose the title.[30] 22:21
    8 The Rock defeated John Cena Singles match[38] 30:34
    (c) – refers to the champion heading into the match
    Last edited by Brandon Hanvey; 04-02-2012 at 10:10 AM. Reason: no need for spoiler tags
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

Quote Originally Posted by Dave H View Post
    http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z.../551649048.gif
    Disgusting.
    Not with your brand championship.
    Not at Wrestlemania.
    Not as the first match of the night.
    Not after devoting so much tv time to build the champ and the feud.
    Not with 2 of your better workers/stars.

It soured the entire night. So stupid.
    And this is why I quit watching wrestling years ago.

Because honestly, the WWE bookers had the nerve to pull this crap back then. Though at least they didn't have the sheer balls to do it during a 50 dollar pay per view event, never mind it being their 'biggest event'. Cause really, I doubt they could tell Daniel Bryan and his fans "fuck you" any better if they'd had someone drive a septic truck out and spray him down with crap after the loss.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    The only thing i can hope coming out of the Daniel Bryan match is that he snaps and starts beating the shit out of everyone now.
    He'll likely blame AJ for the loss and be dragged into a divas story arc used to get AJ over.

Quote Originally Posted by BYC View Post
    The most telling is when Cena went for his People's Elbow, and he kind of did it halfheartedly with a sad smirk on his face, as if he was pouting or if he was resigned to the fact that he (Cena) has been the man, but lost to the part-timer.
    This was the same thing last year, a lot people said Miz carried Cena unconscious lifeless body for their match because you could tell Cena didn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Avenger View Post
    This lost is what Cena needs to become heel. The guy who claimed to have more passion for this business than the Rock lost clean to him at Main-event at Mania. That will have eat away at Cena
    I have a little more respect for Cena that he took a lose, but him going heel would turn me around fully since it would make everything I hate about the guy wrong, but since he is happy with where he is at and doesn't care if a turn would be entertaining and good for business I don't see it happen.
    McKenstry those with the most opinions often have the fewest facts.

Barack Obama There's not a liberal America and a conservative America - there's the United States of America.

Christopher Yost Cyclops = Awesome and Right, while Xavier = USELESS JERK-O! Viva la Cyclops!

Facts are the enemy of truth.

You gonna get us out of here. With that tight-ass Wolverine outfit on. Now, let's make it happen, asshole

YOST: Okay, it's not Jean Grey. Nobody likes her

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post
    RIP Daniel Bryan's title reign...

Yes... Yes.
    She actually starts selling how heavy the title is to lift... awesome.

But im sure instead Sheamus will feud with fucking Kane or some other loser with no future.
    Im still angry.
    And ive already heard the arguements. They had no time because of xyz, they had to cut something and the most it could have got because of the long matches was 5 minutes.
    But think about it, this didn't help Sheamus either. This mania was suppose to introduce new guys to the casual audience, so you took Sheamus and had him beat Daniel Bryan by a kick, he didn't look great, Bryan looked horrible. What was gained from this?
    What I read was that they wanted to break the chavo record.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    And this is why I quit watching wrestling years ago.

Because honestly, the WWE bookers had the nerve to pull this crap back then. Though at least they didn't have the sheer balls to do it during a 50 dollar pay per view event, never mind it being their 'biggest event'. Cause really, I doubt they could tell Daniel Bryan and his fans "fuck you" any better if they'd had someone drive a septic truck out and spray him down with crap after the loss.
    65 bucks for the HD version.

Jaw Squad Member

I haven't seen it (read the spoilers) but waaaaay too much of the card looks like the kind of stuff you'd find on a random RAW card. Call me old fashioned, but for me almost every match at Mania should be a big blowoff to a notable feud.

And the Bryan/Sheamus fiasco... I'm still not sure that's not the internet playing a delayed April Fools joke on me.
    The Jaw Squad is dead. Long live the Jaw.

Jaw Squad Member

Im still angry.
    You know what it reminds me of? The ME3 ending.
    The Jaw Squad is dead. Long live the Jaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Superbeast View Post
    65 bucks for the HD version.
    Wow, now THAT'S an fuck you to the fans at home wanting to watch Daniel Bryan's WM championship match.

Hell, at least the poor Goldberg vs. Lesner match at Wrestlemania XX can be blamed on Goldberg and Lesner just not caring, both leaving the company for other work. This was a DELIBERATE crap match people paid 50-65 bucks to see. To say nothing of the fans that paid money to be in the arena.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia

BANNED

Apparently they wanted to set a record for fastest world title change at Mania, to beat Chavo losing to Kane in 8 seconds, but the ref rung the bell too early, he was meant to ring it after Daniel was kissed on the cheek, not before. So they botched the record attempt and made the match meaningless and the title a curtain jerking prop for nothing basically.

I wonder what Meltzer will rate the taker/hhh and jericho/punk matches.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!