Page 176 of 336 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 5029

Thread: WWE PPVs

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Was that the same time when Finley was handcuffed to the ring and forces to watch helpless as JBL mercilessly beat his lepreachaun son? Because that was great. *Jake the Snake Voice* It turned me on.
    Na that was during Raw. Still a good moment though, I'd rank that with Miz shooting Hornswaggle in the groin with a T-Shirt Cannon
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Superbeast View Post
    Menounos crapped herself when Beth kicked her in the side. She joins Sid Vicious as a dubious alumni in the incontinent competitors at WM.
    She's claiming that it was residue from Eve's make up.
    Life's too short and you never know when the end will be so enjoy it while you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    That really happen?!!!!
    She says it was make-up from Eve.
    I'd call spraytan/make up well before "crap" considering how they're all caked in it.

Either way, don't wear white.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave H View Post
    I'd call spraytan/make up well before "crap" considering how they're all caked in it.

Either way, don't wear white.
    I think Sid at least was lucky to wear dark pants
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

I saw it with friends, and we had a pool as well. I won with 7-2 despite betting against Undertaker again. I've bet against Undertaker at least 3 times, but obviously I lost every time. My other lost was betting for Daniel Bryan.

Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan - massive duh. I declared Daniel Bryan's career in WWE over, as no matter what happens other than a true monster push, he will never be taken seriously again.

Randy Orton vs. Kane - meh. Juts a match. Kane winning clean was a surprise.

Divas' match - was good for a divas' match. Maria's perfect white pants were ruined by Eve's bronzer. Not sure if Maria was really hurt, but a side bear hug was lame by Beth on Maria.

Triple H vs. Undertaker - meh. Wasn't a good match, and only told a decent story. In the end, Shawn Michaels was there to be a red herring. Although he did prevent Triple H from killing Undertaker with a sledge shot to the head with full force when Taker was down and out. The story was basically Taker trained and endured, and Triple H did ridiculous number of chair shots, with Shawn begging Triple H not to do it, and taking away the sledge before literally, the killing blow. Taker slowly fought back and shut down Triple H. Triple H with a defiant crotch chop before eating sledge to face, and then Tombstone to finish. Not sure if kayfabe was broken or not when Taker and Shawn helped Triple H went to the back.

GM match - decent match, but ending was terrible. Zack Ryder is apparently the only other person that Vince hates other than Daniel Bryan. He totally fell for Eve again, and her getting in the ring when he was about to do his Woo Woo Woo boot caused him to eat the Skull Crushing Finale. And then she low blowed him with Team Teddy watching. Just send Zack and Daniel off into the sunset.

CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho - very very nice. 3.5 to 4 stars. Johnny Ace told Punk that if he was DQed, title will switch hands. Lots of good solid wrestling from both. Ending sequence was very nice, as they kept reversing submission holds until Punk was able to prevent Jericho from breaking Anaconda Vice. I am not sure if this feud is over or not, but I think they should get (Christan style) ONE MORE MATCH.

John Cena vs. the Rock - decent match, but nothing special. I picked Rock because frankly, Cena hasn't won as often lately, and certainly not at last WM. I thought the story would be better and more interesting if Rock won. I thought Cena showed signs/tells of him losing. The most telling is when Cena went for his People's Elbow, and he kind of did it halfheartedly with a sad smirk on his face, as if he was pouting or if he was resigned to the fact that he (Cena) has been the man, but lost to the part-timer. But it's not just any part timer, it's the Rock. The man who brought WWE back into the mainstream. As popular as Austin is, I think the Rock made WWE cool again back in those years. Cool enough that other celebrities wanted to hang with WWE.

Overall, this was a terrible WM. Punk vs. Jericho was great. Cena vs. Rock was interesting. Triple H vs. Undertaker was ultimately boring and predictable. Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan was an uttery travesty. As others have said already, WWE could have easily cut down on promos, commercials, and other nonsense, and made that match 15 minutes. No Brock, who I heard from friends was going to show. Not a big deal I guess, and it would have stolen the headlines.

Quote Originally Posted by BYC View Post
    Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan - massive duh. I declared Daniel Bryan's career in WWE over, as no matter what happens other than a true monster push, he will never be taken seriously again.
    As I should mention, whoever thought that the role of Chavo Guerrero V2 should be played by Daniel Bryan has the mind set that should leave sports entertainment and professional wrestling.

He's pretty much lost his legitimacy for the next few months, just like that one time CM Punk met the Undertaker.
    You just have to be cool about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Dave H
    Well that could be possible. Eve's face was caked in way too much makeup. But I don't recall her face being in Maria's ass, and you'd think I'd remember something like that.

The spot did look reddish at times, I thought. so unless Maria was having a really serious problem, maybe it was makeup. And it might have been off to the side. We need internet CSI on this case.
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

Green Mist of Death Young Avenger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian K. Vaughan
    Thanks. I don't know. I'm no Stan Lee, but I definitely know how to steal from him. Stan was the one who realized that great comics have nothing to do with powers, costumes, or continuity, and everything to do with using these heroes as timeless metaphors for something meaningful about our real lives.
    Quoted for truth

Help Save Ant-Man

Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Young Avenger View Post
    Try outside, AJ.

Oh yeah, I heard Teddy say on an exclusive interview that the team should blame Eve, not Zack.

He's absolutely wrong. All the blame goes on Zack.
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

It was Eve's make-up on Menounos' pants, I noticed it right after the "stink face" or what ever Kelly Kelly's move is that they did together.

I actually liked every other match, other than the tag team match, Miz continues his undefeated streak. The only match that I was worried about that wouldn't live up to it's potential was the C.M. Punk vs. Chris Jericho. I was worried that the whole "Lose your temper and get DQ, lost the belt" would really come into play but it seemed like they did that only for the first five minutes then were able to have a great match.

I honestly didn't like the John Cena vs. The Rock match. And yes, I will admit that I'm a John Cena fan, down since day one. The Rock's endurance was really bad, his ring rust really showed and the end of the match wasn't that exciting. There were actually a few good moves that he did that impressed me though. I'm surprised they made John Cena lose for a whole year to The Rock. Last year at Wrestlemania 27 he got pinned after a Rock Bottom, Survivor Series The Rock embarrassed him by making him come back to the ring to do a Rock Bottom and finally tonight by losing to another Rock Bottom that wasn't that epic, it felt very rushed and weak.

Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar

RIP Daniel Bryan's title reign...

Yes... Yes.
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    Trips, shawn, and taker told a great story tonight.
    3 of my special winners the next cast
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

hahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post
    RIP Daniel Bryan's title reign...

Yes... Yes.
    ROFL

PPV was ass. Only two matches are good. Orton/Kane was boring, tag match and Divas match felt like Raw filler matches, Show/Cody was meh and HiaC was good for a laugh. The drama was laid on thick on that match and it was hard not to laugh at it. Backstage segments and intermissions were all ass too. I would be angry if I had paid for this show. Awful PPV.
    im not
    and youre not me
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt