Page 253 of 344 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 5151

I think Daniel Bryan is going to job to Kane for Charlie Sheen at summerslam.
    And i predict it will be Kane's best match all year.

wow smack down must be really boring tonight
    Cyclops ad portas

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    How can you hate josh? He barely speaks.
    Striker was really good for a decent period on ECW.
    "Are you Serious" is why I hate Josh, well that and any backstage segment he's been in or when he guest commentates

And Striker is terrible, he's the lone sad spot in the Randy Savage dvd

Quote Originally Posted by DeadXMan View Post
    Smackdown spoilers are up on tuesday and a lot of us watch it friday after when it creeps online early.

It's not bad....just nothing remarkable in any way.

Booker T is the new GM, and he immediately follows the Teddy Long playbook, putting the heel in the ring (Del Rio) in a match against Randy Orton.

Cute little in-joke backstage with Layla acting repulsed when Cody walks in, though.
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    It's not bad....just nothing remarkable in any way.

Booker T is the new GM, and he immediately follows the Teddy Long playbook, putting the heel in the ring (Del Rio) in a match against Randy Orton.

Cute little in-joke backstage with Layla acting repulsed when Cody walks in, though.
    But he put him in a match with Randy Orton, instead of "Da" Randy Orton.
    And i think a slight rib on Teddy when we had 3 men in the ring and Booker said they each had individual matches.
    The 3 on 3 tag was good, because WWE is almost incapable of doing a 3 on 3 with stars that isn't good.

From Parts Unknown... clayholio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeadXMan View Post
    I liked the Tensai/Sheamus match and the six-man tag. It wasn't boring, but the interest on these boards peaks Monday/Tuesday, and sort of fades out for the rest of the week.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

i've been enjoying SD as of late, especially last weeks main event, even kane was useful in that match. truth be told i think RAW is boring but i'm off on monday nights and beer adds a lot to the show. lot of fresh talent on SD. SD isn't especially eventful but imo not boring unless actual matches bore you.
    Last edited by lboinyamouf4sho; 08-04-2012 at 03:55 AM.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

just got done with this weeks SD and damn do i want a del rio vs orton championship feud. good show overall but needed some damien sandow.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    just got done with this weeks SD and damn do i want a del rio vs orton championship feud. good show overall but needed some damien sandow.
    I'm going to get my pony before you get that, Sheamus cannot be stopped!

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...hes_Taped.html

WWE Superstar JTG posted a series of cryptic messages on Twitter suggesting that he is unhappy with his standing in the sports entertainment organization. The Cryme Tyme member founder wrote Sunday evening, "Make decisions based on your worth, not your circumstance!" I wish some one told me this 2 years ago."

He continued Monday night, "The camels back just BROKE ! I had enought of this.

"As a pro athlete,Im tired of me and my lockerroom brothers being taken advantage of . Fans have no idea what we go through.#itsanillusion

"Yea I said it.

"Nobody wants to speak up, everybodys afraid of losing their job or getting taken off TV."

almost complete smackdown spoilers
    spoilers:
    New Smackdown GM Booker T was introduced first to a big hometown reaction. Booker, in a tuxedo, busted out a Spin-a-rooni to a big reaction before staring things off noting he's in his hometown. Booker noted there's a problem tonight, then rolled footage from Raw of Sheamus's joyride in Del Rio's car. Booker had a big laugh, but said Sheamus crossed the line. He called out Sheamus to come apologize. The World champ shook hands with Booker before accepting his $500,000 fine. No, no, no. Sheamus apologized for taking Del Rio's car, then Booker quickly tried to move things along, but Del Rio interrupted. He's not ready to move on. Del Rio said he filed a police report, which drew Booker's ire. Del Rio vowed to take matters into his own hands, but Sheamus had another idea. He wanted a World Title match right here tonight. Booker asked Del Rio what he thinks and the crowd responded with "Yes!" chants. Del Rio claimed he needed to train and prepare, etc., but accepted to a big pop. Booker made it official to close the segment.

Before the Rhodes- Sin Cara match, Cody noted he once wore mask and Sin Cara wears a mask because there's nothing special about him.

(1) Sin Cara beat Cody Rhodes at 3:45. Rhodes's obsession with masks cost him the match, as Rhodes tried to rip off the mask, but Cara rolled him up for a quick three count. Not much here except for a few high-flying moves.

"Very European" Antonio Cesaro talked about victory in five languages before "One More Shot" Christian came out to face him.

(2) Christian beat Cesaro at 4:45. Claudio pulled out a pop-up European Uppercut and Scott Hall-style overhead slam with a bridge pin attempt in one motion, but Christian won with a spear. Afterward, Cesaro destroyed Christian ringside to sell anger over the loss.

Randy Orton was shown walking backstage to a big reaction. He's up next. And his victim is Jack Swagger, who was given a jobber entrance during the "commercial break."

3. Randy Orton defeated Jack Swagger. Orton was in control from start to finish in the short match, which ended with an RKO.

Backstage, Hawkins and Reks interrupted Booker and Teddy Long having a chat. Booker told them that only A+ talent is allowed on Smackdown. Reks said he can't go back to his old job, then tried to talk to Booker again to no avail.

Raw plug: Brock Lesnar and Triple H final confrontation before Summerslam.

(4) Jinder Mahal beat two unidentified jobbers at 0:38. The fans were wondering about Ryback here. Mahal won an odd match, then went for a double Camel Clutch until Ryback interrupted to a reaction. Ryback chased off Mahal, upset that he stole his handicap squash gimmick. So, Ryback delivered a double backpack drop to the jobbers. Afterward, Ryback led the crowd in a Feed Me More chant, which is slowly getting over.

Highlight Reel: Jericho started to intro the segment, but Vickie interrupted. She said she is here to speak on Dolph's behalf tonight. Jericho said he's flexible and he can interview Dolph's mother. Vickie vowed to leave this show if he offers one more insult. Jericho comically told her to leave, then brought her back. Jericho rolled footage of Ziggler losing to Alex Riley on Raw, then Vickie suggested Ziggler will face Jericho at Summerslam. Jericho got serious and said Ziggler got him thinking, so he's bringing back Y2J. He then accepted the PPV match. Suddenly, Ziggler came through the crowd to attack Jericho from behind and KO him with the MITB briefcase.

(5) PTP beat Primo & Epico via DQ at 1:23 in a #1 contender match. Kofi and Truth were on commentary for this. AW threw water at the tag champs, so they stormed the ring and beat up the Prime Time Players and AW for the DQ. Afterward, Primo and Epico argued with the tag champs for costing them the match. Rosa Mendes was not present.

Raw Rebound on WWE Title picture.

Backstage, Eve asked Booker for a job, but he turned her down again. Kaitlyn then asked for a job per Teddy Long and Booker accepted. Eve said that's not fair and threatened legal action, so Booker booked Eve vs. Kaitlyn next week to determine his assistant.

6. Rey Mysterio defeated The Miz in a non-title match. A very good backd and forth match. Mysterio looks and moves like he did ten years ago. Miz did well also. Mysterio won with a roll up. After the match, Triple H came out and Pedigreed The Miz in a segment that probably won't air on television.

Daniel Bryan was shown screaming "No!" at various people backstage. This was very over with the live crowd shouting "Yes!" back at him.

Wade Barrett vignette.

Back to live Smackdown, Daniel Bryan came out to a huge reaction of Yes! chants in his face. The guy's gimmick is way over. Bryan, after being barraged by Yes! chants, squatted down in the ring to sell he was overwhelmed by it. Bryan called out AJ, then Kane interrupted to set up their Summerslam match. Suddenly, AJ came out as Booker's special guest tonight. AJ moved along to Kane and thanked him for treating her well. AJ either forget her lines or was really stretching things out, which lost the crowd. She then told Bryan to prove he doesn't have anger management and a good sport. He can do that by shaking Kane's hand. Bryan shouted, "No!" AJ then talked down to Bryan, who extended his hand, but Kane blasted him. A fight broke out before Bryan ran away into the crowd. On-stage, AJ knelt down and laughed like a crazy person before Kane shot off his pyro in the ring.
    end of spoilers

Full Spoilers

spoilers:
    Dark Match:

* Wade Barrett returned to defeat Zack Ryder.

SmackDown:

* General Manager Booker T kicks off the show to a big hometown pop. He talks about Sheamus taking Alberto Del Rio’s Ferrari on RAW. Booker thinks Sheamus should apologize. Sheamus comes out and apologizes. Del Rio comes out and threatens trouble with the police for Sheamus taking his car. Del Rio is upset with Booker for not punishing Sheamus. Booker grants Del Rio a World Heavyweight Title shot for tonight’s main event.

* Sin Cara beat Cody Rhodes in a fairly quick match. Rhodes kept trying to take off Cara’s mask.

* Christian defeated Antonio Cesaro with a spear. Cesaro attacked Christian after the match and beat him around the ring.

* Randy Orton beat Jack Swagger in another quick match.

* Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins walk in on Booker T and Teddy Long in the back. Booker says only the best are welcome to perform on Friday nights. Reks tries to plead his case but gets ignored.

* Jinder Mahal squashed two local wrestlers. He attacked them after the bell but Ryback ran out and chased him off. Ryback came back in the ring and hit the Shellshock on the two local wrestlers. Ryback got a bigger pop than he has been getting.

* Chris Jericho hosts The Highlight Reel with Vickie Guerrero. For some reason Dolph Ziggler isn’t with her. Jericho shows footage of Ziggler losing to Alex Riley and Vickie challenges him to a SummerSlam match. Jericho says he’s bringing back Y2J and accepts the match. Ziggler ran through the crowd, rushed the ring and laid Jericho out with the Money in the Bank briefcase. Ziggler stood over Jericho before leaving.

* Backstage segment with Eve Torres and Booker T, who refuses to hire her again. Kaitlyn comes in and gets a job. Booker makes Eve vs. Kaitlyn for next week with the winner getting the job of his assistant.

* Darren Young and Titus O’Neil beat Primo and Epico by DQ in a #1 contenders match. Kofi Kingston and R-Truth interfered from commentary after AW threw a drink on them. Primo and Epico argued with Kofi and Truth after the match.

* They air the Wade Barrett return promo.

* Rey Mysterio beat The Miz in a non-title match.

* Backstage segment with Daniel Bryan walking around yelling no.

* The Miz is still in the ring complaining until Triple H comes out for an off-camera segment. He hit a Pedigree on Miz and that was it.

* Daniel Bryan makes his way to the ring and calls AJ Lee out but Kane comes instead. AJ eventually comes out and it ended with Kane knocking Bryan out. They brawled until Kane chased Bryan through the crowd.

* They re-tape some footage of AJ coming out and skipping.

* Lilian Garcia announces that RAW will come to Houston on January 14th, 2013.

* Police come to the ring but Alberto Del Rio stops them because he wants his title shot. Sheamus tries to fight the cops away but they get the best of him. Del Rio join in and beat Sheamus down, working on his arm and applying the cross armbreaker. Trainers came out to help Sheamus to the back as SmackDown ended.
    end of spoilers
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Live report said that the closing angle did not get over at all with the crowd, expect massive and obvious piped in sound.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!