Page 6 of 344 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Overcome what odds? Kelly already beat her, and doesn't really lose that often.
    I can't recall the last time she lost.
    It's one of those reality vs the fantasy games, she appears to be a bad wrestler, technically speaking, but in storyline, she is the most amazing female wrestler ever because she can't lose, even to someone who is 5 times as strong as her.
    Edit: In other words, overcoming the odds would be Beth beating Kelly at this point.
    Eh... I still think Kelly is the underdog, and I still think she'll lose in the end.

Beth Phoenix is like a 3 time womans champ, whose has beaten Kelly Kelly more times than she's lost too her. And just my speculation, but I think at the end of this feud she'll beat Kelly Kelly again and become champ.

We'll have to agree do disagree at Kelly being the favorite here.

You guys are over thinking it.
    The Kelly Kelly is female Cena came from the people who think Cena is a bad wrestler because Kelly is bad.
    That's all it means, Cena is clearly much much much much much much better than her.

You guys are over thinking it.
    The Kelly Kelly is female Cena came from the people who think Cena is a bad wrestler because Kelly is bad.
    That's all it means, Cena is clearly much much much much much much better than her.
    Speaking for myself at least... I don't think either Cena or Kelly are really that bad. Course, I don't really consider either all that great either. But they're both good enough IMO to justify the pushes they are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Speaking for myself at least... I don't think either Cena or Kelly are really that bad. Course, I don't really consider either all that great either. But they're both good enough IMO to justify the pushes they are getting.
    I can't understand someone thinking Kelly is even decent, forget about good.
    She can't do so much, and so much that she does do she does wrong.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Quote Originally Posted by Astonishing X-Fan View Post
    Boring, but the ending spot was awesome.
    it wasn't long enough to bore me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Christian over DBD. Also, Christian has a point about Bret's hair. Let it go man, you look terrible.
    christian really shouldn't talk about anybodies hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Let me guess. Zek pulled that same multiple bodyslam routine?
    no, but the lariat and jumping body splash into the corner looked great though.

Quote Originally Posted by clayholio View Post
    Orton vs. Ted was okay. It was a good match, but it kind of felt like Orton was being overly generous with DiBiase. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but Orton should have beaten him much more quickly. That's okay, because we're on to Ted vs. Cody now.

I enjoyed Sheamus vs. Henry. Wonder if Sheamus needs a couple of weeks off?
    that was pretty quick. if dibiase being cody's lackey/fall guy then losing a feud to cody doesn't get ted over there's no hope for that guy. it's just constant huge push after great storyline, after incredible feud and the guy still doesn't get over.

about sheamus & mizark. i really don't see how these count out wins aren't clean wins. are they completely decisive feud ending wins?? no, but imo they are clean and they do count.

Overcome what odds? Kelly already beat her, and doesn't really lose that often.
    I can't recall the last time she lost.
    It's one of those reality vs the fantasy games, she appears to be a bad wrestler, technically speaking, but in storyline, she is the most amazing female wrestler ever because she can't lose, even to someone who is 5 times as strong as her.
    Edit: In other words, overcoming the odds would be Beth beating Kelly at this point.
    she was losing plenty at the beginning of the year and as recently as 3 months ago. aside from the title match with kelly when was the last time beth lost??
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    it wasn't long enough to bore me.

she was losing plenty at the beginning of the year and as recently as 3 months ago. aside from the title match with kelly when was the last time beth lost??
    When was the last time beth had a match before that?
    Edit: i mean pre divas of doom thingy. They let her beat...people to build her up.
    Honestly, how can you build someone in the divas division right now? She beat bad wrestlers who go months without getting more than 3 minutes in a match, go beth!
    It's hard to remeber the 2 minute divas matches, i really can't remeber, i also spent a lot of time fast forwarding divas matches.
    And i agree on that zeke match, the absolute best thing to do with those 2 people is keep it as short as humanly possible, and they did that.
    Punch, Punch, splash, head grab, torture rack, done, that was the entire match.
    Last edited by Alex; 08-27-2011 at 01:15 AM.

Veteran Member

I'm really starting to like Sheamus but unfortunately I can see him slipping into the 'Kane role'. Good feuds all intended to enhance his opponent.
    Good God man! Why are you slapping a monkey.

Foley, Stop healing the assassin!!!

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

When was the last time beth had a match before that?
    Edit: i mean pre divas of doom thingy. They let her beat...people to build her up.
    and kelly is supposed to lose while holding the title?? anyways pre-divas of doom the last match beth had was like a week before she won the battle royal(last RAW of sept) and she beat rosa.

Honestly, how can you build someone in the divas division right now? She beat bad wrestlers who go months without getting more than 3 minutes in a match, go beth!
    those are the same wrestlers kelly is beating.

And i agree on that zeke match, the absolute best thing to do with those 2 people is keep it as short as humanly possible, and they did that.
    Punch, Punch, splash, head grab, torture rack, done, that was the entire match.
    yep, not much else they can do since khali can't take a bump, zeke did all that could be xpected and the splash and finish was awesome.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

torture rack.
    on a 7'3" 420 pound man
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    on a 7'3" 420 pound man
    Say what you will, but its impressive to see that picked up. I still think the AA to Big Show with Edge on top was impressive also
    I AM FOREVER- Master Shake

I mean I liked Face-Off, but I didn't go to college either.

Quote Originally Posted by KiFF86 View Post
    Say what you will, but its impressive to see that picked up. I still think the AA to Big Show with Edge on top was impressive also
    That's really the fun thing about big men like Zeke and Khali. Yeah, they can't pull off 60 minute 5 star classics... but stuff like this in moderation can be fun.

From Parts Unknown... clayholio's Avatar

that was pretty quick. if dibiase being cody's lackey/fall guy then losing a feud to cody doesn't get ted over there's no hope for that guy. it's just constant huge push after great storyline, after incredible feud and the guy still doesn't get over.

about sheamus & mizark. i really don't see how these count out wins aren't clean wins. are they completely decisive feud ending wins?? no, but imo they are clean and they do count.
    It might be quick, but they're probably panicking a bit right now. And DiBiase really shouldn't be hanging with Orton, clean loss or no. Hopefully, this will lead to some really good IC Title matches between Cody and Ted. Ted's definitely better off right now than he was pre-Cody, but I'm not entirely convinced he'll be able to fully take advantage of this. Neither Ted nor WWE have addressed the real problem, that Ted is pretty dull.

They backed themselves into a corner with Sheamus and Mark Henry by starting a feud with Sheamus, and then immediately making Mark the #1 contender. They can't have Mark losing right before a championship match, and they can't let Mark do to Sheamus what he's been doing up to this point. As far as count-outs go, they've been pretty decisive (and had cool visual stuff like Sheamus going through the barrier, and Mark buried in office chairs), but neither guy can afford to get pinned right now.

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    on a 7'3" 420 pound man
    Yes, until this match i didn't realize Zeke was strong, and him being strong makes him good.
    That was all sarcasm.

and kelly is supposed to lose while holding the title?? anyways pre-divas of doom the last match beth had was like a week before she won the battle royal(last RAW of sept) and she beat rosa.

those are the same wrestlers kelly is beating.

Kelly is suppose to lose because she is shit and she has the title, because it hurts my eyes to watch her in the ring.

I wonder why Impact got 15 new pages on Thursday, but Smackdown only got 3 on Friday.
    My mom gave my computer cancer.