Page 5 of 344 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    People do tend to make a lot of comparrisons between her and John Cena... which is fair.

She does SEEM to be a genuinely nice person. Like Cena. She's athletic, and I do think she genuinely tries when she's performing. Again like Cena. But despite that she's not a great in-ring performer.

People do tend to make a lot of comparrisons between her and John Cena... which is fair.

She does SEEM to be a genuinely nice person. Like Cena. She's athletic, and I do think she genuinely tries when she's performing. Again like Cena. But despite that she's not a great in-ring performer.

I don't think there's a whole lot to genuinely dislike about her... but she's almost certainly not going to go out there and blow you away in the ring.
    Those people are wrong and possibly blind.
    Cena is good on the mic, especialy when he isn't making stupid kiddy jokes.
    Kelly barely gets mic time and is laughable when she tries to be serious.
    Cena has had great matches, Kelly will never have a great match because she is afraid of the corners and the ropes, and it takes her 2 minutes to set up a move.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Those people are wrong and possibly blind.
    Cena is good on the mic, especialy when he isn't making stupid kiddy jokes.
    Kelly barely gets mic time and is laughable when she tries to be serious.
    Cena has had great matches, Kelly will never have a great match because she is afraid of the corners and the ropes, and it takes her 2 minutes to set up a move.
    I don't think Kelly Kelly has really had a great match yet... but then again, I'm not sure we've seen a Diva's match that could be considered "great" in the last couple years, so I'm not sure how much fault we should be on Kelly there.

A Diva's match is lucky to get 8 minutes even on a PPV... and it's pretty hard (though not impossible) to have a great match in that amount of time or less.

But I'll agree she's certainly not a greater performer. I wouldn't say Cena is a great performer either... but I'd definately give him more credit than a lot of people on the internet seem to.

I don't think Kelly Kelly has really had a great match yet... but then again, I'm not sure we've seen a Diva's match that could be considered "great" in the last couple years, so I'm not sure how much fault we should be on Kelly there.

A Diva's match is lucky to get 8 minutes even on a PPV... and it's pretty hard (though not impossible) to have a great match in that amount of time or less.

But I'll agree she's certainly not a greater performer. I wouldn't say Cena is a great performer either... but I'd definately give him more credit than a lot of people on the internet seem to.
    I thought the tabes match involving Laycool vs Nat and Beth was the best match the divas division ever had
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I thought the tabes match involving Laycool vs Nat and Beth was the best match the divas division ever had
    I thought Layla vs. McCool at Extreme Rules was also a good one

From Parts Unknown... clayholio's Avatar

I was excited when I read that Daniel Bryan and Christian were going to wrestle. It was okay, but I suspect they had the worst possible match those two guys can have together. Let's try this again, but on a PPV, and with something at stake, and I'm sure they'll tear it up.

Sin Cara II looked a lot better this week than last. I suspect that they edited the crap out of that match, but he hit his stuff a lot more smoothly this time.

Orton vs. Ted was okay. It was a good match, but it kind of felt like Orton was being overly generous with DiBiase. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but Orton should have beaten him much more quickly. That's okay, because we're on to Ted vs. Cody now.

I enjoyed Sheamus vs. Henry. Wonder if Sheamus needs a couple of weeks off?

I don't think there's a whole lot to genuinely dislike about her... but she's almost certainly not going to go out there and blow you away in the ring.
    To quote Punk it boils down to that the announcers make Kelly look like she is some underdog but in actuality we know she will overcome the odds given how she has been booked lately. When she started she was considered the underdog that everybody loved but she later became a franchise player that people are starting to hate. Like Cena, Kelly is a New York Yankee

To quote Punk it boils down to that the announcers make Kelly look like she is some underdog but in actuality we know she will overcome the odds given how she has been booked lately. When she started she was considered the underdog that everybody loved but she later became a franchise player that people are starting to hate. Like Cena, Kelly is a New York Yankee
    Eh... I honestly don't get that feeling because I think in the end Kelly doesn't overcome the odds and Beth ends up beating her.

But we'll see.

Jaw Squad Member

spoilers:
    Which makes me wonder does someone in management have a issue against Danielson or something? Logic wise Danielson should have been pushed heavily just so the fans can buy him as a legit contender against whoever the champion is on Smackdown. But they haven't done that nor have used his mic skills properly and Danielson can talk on the mic
    end of spoilers
    Well, to be fair, IIRC Punk jobbed alot in the lead-up to his cashing in the briefcase on Jeff Hardy. WWE doesn't seem to care about building MitB guys up too much.

I wonder if they didn't use Bret just to at least try and ensure that the Canadians would cheer and boo for the "right" people.
    Anyone remember that time they had Jericho randomly reveal backstage that he wasn't actually Canadian in an attempt to have the fans boo him?

Stupid as it was, you've got to admire how much they're willing to try.
    The Jaw Squad is dead. Long live the Jaw.

Eh... I honestly don't get that feeling because I think in the end Kelly doesn't overcome the odds and Beth ends up beating her.

But we'll see.
    Overcome what odds? Kelly already beat her, and doesn't really lose that often.
    I can't recall the last time she lost.
    It's one of those reality vs the fantasy games, she appears to be a bad wrestler, technically speaking, but in storyline, she is the most amazing female wrestler ever because she can't lose, even to someone who is 5 times as strong as her.
    Edit: In other words, overcoming the odds would be Beth beating Kelly at this point.
    Last edited by Alex; 08-26-2011 at 10:13 PM.

Overcome what odds? Kelly already beat her, and doesn't really lose that often.
    I can't recall the last time she lost.
    It's one of those reality vs the fantasy games, she appears to be a bad wrestler, technically speaking, but in storyline, she is the most amazing female wrestler ever because she can't lose, even to someone who is 5 times as strong as her.
    Edit: In other words, overcoming the odds would be Beth beating Kelly at this point.
    Ding. Logically she shouldn't be anywhere near the title nor getting a push like this, since you have other Divas more talented than her, yet she is getting a push and the announcers talk about her like she's the second coming. Me personally I would have used her as either a manager or as someone to make a heel diva look good, she would get a few hope spots but wont even come close to touching the gold.

Or they could use her as a chick who comes out and strips every week.
    Yknow, what she got hired for.

Or they could use her as a chick who comes out and strips every week.
    Yknow, what she got hired for.
    It's a "family show" so that cant happen. Sadly I like that part about her, only because she was used less

It's a "family show" so that cant happen. Sadly I like that part about her, only because she was used less
    Pffft, you have guys coming out no kids know,you have Punk coming out and talking about how HHH has no balls.
    I got a feeling this show is going PG 13 soon.

You must be kidding with me Kelly is a New York Yankee Cena is the New York Yankee Because he is a 11 times world champion and Kelly Only at her first title Reign Kelly Technically, like any current most popular boy Band Real music fans do not like them plainordinary fans love them and the company's love them