Page 116 of 344 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 5151
    Green Mist of Death Young Avenger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Brodus is good at squashing jobbers, and he's really quick for a dude his size, all i can say for him.
    Zeke is better than Mason.
    Brodus is decent on the stick. WWE doesn't have too many big guys that are comfortable on the mic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian K. Vaughan
    Thanks. I don't know. I'm no Stan Lee, but I definitely know how to steal from him. Stan was the one who realized that great comics have nothing to do with powers, costumes, or continuity, and everything to do with using these heroes as timeless metaphors for something meaningful about our real lives.
    Quoted for truth

Help Save Ant-Man

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    James Bronson in FCW has the big man look and is pulling off technical moves and submissions. He needs some improvement but will be a good addition to the roster.
    He's not big enough to get moved up before he's ready, but he's also not as good as Ambrose, Rollins, or Claudio.
    So i imagine we will see him on the main rooster in 2 weeks given how they do things.

At least
    spoilers:
    Henry attacks bryan instead of show, they are pretended Bryan is in this angle. Shame aboput Bryan going heel though, no one on fucking earth wants to see Show with the belt, he's old, he can only have one match, push someone new.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    If Bryan goes heel that doesn't mean Show is definatley getting the belt from him but it would be a step toward making the angle about him which is what you said you wanted, for them to focus on the him as the champ.
    end of spoilers

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Young Avenger View Post
    The show has abandoned it's original concept and is a glorified WWE Superstars now.
    Imho, the Derek-Johnny-Maxine storyline is the best in the WWE right now.

At least
    spoilers:
    Henry attacks bryan instead of show, they are pretended Bryan is in this angle. Shame aboput Bryan going heel though, no one on fucking earth wants to see Show with the belt, he's old, he can only have one match, push someone new.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Bryan will be a good heel if he is used correctly, but that most likely involve him wrestling more like Chris Beniot. I'm doubting the WWE wants that.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by xGeneric View Post
    spoilers:
    Bryan will be a good heel if he is used correctly, but that most likely involve him wrestling more like Chris Beniot. I'm doubting the WWE wants that.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    He was a good heel in RoH but WWe has no idea how to book that sort of heel
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Imho, the Derek-Johnny-Maxine storyline is the best in the WWE right now.
    i wont argue that
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

James Bronson in FCW has the big man look and is pulling off technical moves and submissions. He needs some improvement but will be a good addition to the roster.
    Knowing WWE they will change his style to a power wrestler by the time he gets called up.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Knowing WWE they will change his style to a power wrestler by the time he gets called up.
    I hope they keep him like Kane and Undertaker.

He used to be an MMA fighter and is pulling off some good submisions and technical moves.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

I hope they keep him like Kane and Undertaker.

He used to be an MMA fighter and is pulling off some good submisions and technical moves.
    Big guys don't use submission moves in WWE unless it's the torture rack.

Big guys don't use submission moves in WWE unless it's the torture rack.
    Taker has been known to bust out a few.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Taker has been known to bust out a few.
    Taker is old, he also acts like a zombie, does lots of things other guys shouldn't do.

Thing is, Bronson is well built but he is 6'1, same as Punk. That height might not be considered big enough.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Smackdown!
    Big Show vs Daniel Bryan, cole tells us this is a modern day David vs goliath, does not bury Bryan at all.
    Open with Booker and Cody, it's fine, seen it for 3 weeks now though.
    Booker either let Cody call the match or at least didn't call it for him, from a guy as experienced as Booker that's a nice sign. Cody wins clean.

Booker lingers after and gets a good crowd reaction.
    Golddust backstage, out of makeup, says grats to cody, cody says he's a bigger success than Goldy, and says he may be a bigger success than their dad...thems fighting words, bullrope match i hope!

Zack quits as Teddys replacement because he almost got raped by kane.
    Zack recomends Santino for his replacement, and Teddy excepts if Santino can beat Drew in a match.

Teddy tells drew if he doesn't win, he might fire him again.
    Aksana is a piece of ass, that is all.
    AJ tells Alicia she spent new year with Dbry. I think they confirmed they are together...she calls him baby.

Daniel comes out and is so clearly going heel i can't beleive it.

Hornswaggle beats Slater in an over the top rope challenge, they are pissed at Slater for attempted rape or whatever.

Hunico comes out on the back of "comachos" bike, and then cuts a promo in english.
    They are mexicans holmes, this is their gimick.

They have a short and what i think is the best match on the show so far. I really am starting to like Hunico, i think i like him more than Sin Cara, that bike thing is still laughable though, the crowd thinks it's funny too.

They have been teasing an update on Orton all night. Barret comes out to cut a promo on him, this crowd hates barret, thats good.
    Barret tells us that his carrer may be over. Now...Orton should come back to throw out a surely victorious Wade Barret in the rumble.
    But i think he's still coming back to win, because Barret makes a big deal about how he won't be there.

Sheamus comes out and tells barret about his great uncle and then jinder comes out, they both beat up sheamus and use their finishers on him. You think this side slam thing Barret does is because he hurt Orton with Wasteland...and a table? It's not very impressive imo.

They give us a tale of the tape on Dbryan vs Bigshow, Big show is really big, Bryan is small, Cole tells us he has no chance.
    This is WWE, so they will show us that Cole is correct.

Epico and Primo face Air boom, Rosa is the star out of these 5 people.

Bryan and show meet backstage with Matt, Bryan is doing something here...he's doing like this sarcastic, douchebag thing. Show puts his hand on Bryans shoulder and bryan gets SRS!
    Which Show almost laughs at.

Tamina beats Natty, Natty pissed someone off.

Mark Henry comes out to do commentary for this match, he will be better than Cole i bet.
    Mark Henry stops to talk shit to people in the crowd, i like Mark Henry.
    Cole has Mark Henry bury Bryan, says he is a great world champ for the midget division. I loled at this because he is a heel.

They are booing Bryan but im not sure if these are inserted.
    Seeing these two in the ring together i actually don't see how Bryan could realisticly beat show, this to me says they shouldn't be wrestling.

Bryan just gets destroyed by show, Henry is great on commentary.
    Dbry makes a comeback using speed and quickness to his advantage.
    Show has yelled at Dbry every time he comes out of the ring, this time Bryan noticed!
    Dbry, who is bleeding from the mouth heavily, gets taken up for a choke slam, and turns it into a guilittene...kind of, then he gets the lebell lock on, which show breaks.
    Show goes to...punch him,with the ref looking right at him (sorry, i can't get over this) Bryan rolls out, Henry talks shot, Bryan responds in anger, Henry pushes him, Bryan wins by dq.
    Bryan celebrates like a douche, though he could have done a better job of showing he got the dq on purpose, because it seemed more like natural thing.

I can't beleive they are going to push Bryan as the heel and Show as the face in this, thats so ass backwards.

spoilers:
    Smackdown!
    Big Show vs Daniel Bryan, cole tells us this is a modern day David vs goliath, does not bury Bryan at all.
    Open with Booker and Cody, it's fine, seen it for 3 weeks now though.
    Booker either let Cody call the match or at least didn't call it for him, from a guy as experienced as Booker that's a nice sign. Cody wins clean.

Booker lingers after and gets a good crowd reaction.
    Golddust backstage, out of makeup, says grats to cody, cody says he's a bigger success than Goldy, and says he may be a bigger success than their dad...thems fighting words, bullrope match i hope!

Zack quits as Teddys replacement because he almost got raped by kane.
    Zack recomends Santino for his replacement, and Teddy excepts if Santino can beat Drew in a match.

Teddy tells drew if he doesn't win, he might fire him again.
    Aksana is a piece of ass, that is all.
    AJ tells Alicia she spent new year with Dbry. I think they confirmed they are together...she calls him baby.

Daniel comes out and is so clearly going heel i can't beleive it.

Hornswaggle beats Slater in an over the top rope challenge, they are pissed at Slater for attempted rape or whatever.

Hunico comes out on the back of "comachos" bike, and then cuts a promo in english.
    They are mexicans holmes, this is their gimick.

They have a short and what i think is the best match on the show so far. I really am starting to like Hunico, i think i like him more than Sin Cara, that bike thing is still laughable though, the crowd thinks it's funny too.

They have been teasing an update on Orton all night. Barret comes out to cut a promo on him, this crowd hates barret, thats good.
    Barret tells us that his carrer may be over. Now...Orton should come back to throw out a surely victorious Wade Barret in the rumble.
    But i think he's still coming back to win, because Barret makes a big deal about how he won't be there.

Sheamus comes out and tells barret about his great uncle and then jinder comes out, they both beat up sheamus and use their finishers on him. You think this side slam thing Barret does is because he hurt Orton with Wasteland...and a table? It's not very impressive imo.

They give us a tale of the tape on Dbryan vs Bigshow, Big show is really big, Bryan is small, Cole tells us he has no chance.
    This is WWE, so they will show us that Cole is correct.

Epico and Primo face Air boom, Rosa is the star out of these 5 people.

Bryan and show meet backstage with Matt, Bryan is doing something here...he's doing like this sarcastic, douchebag thing. Show puts his hand on Bryans shoulder and bryan gets SRS!
    Which Show almost laughs at.

Tamina beats Natty, Natty pissed someone off.

Mark Henry comes out to do commentary for this match, he will be better than Cole i bet.
    Mark Henry stops to talk shit to people in the crowd, i like Mark Henry.
    Cole has Mark Henry bury Bryan, says he is a great world champ for the midget division. I loled at this because he is a heel.

They are booing Bryan but im not sure if these are inserted.
    Seeing these two in the ring together i actually don't see how Bryan could realisticly beat show, this to me says they shouldn't be wrestling.

Bryan just gets destroyed by show, Henry is great on commentary.
    Dbry makes a comeback using speed and quickness to his advantage.
    Show has yelled at Dbry every time he comes out of the ring, this time Bryan noticed!
    Dbry, who is bleeding from the mouth heavily, gets taken up for a choke slam, and turns it into a guilittene...kind of, then he gets the lebell lock on, which show breaks.
    Show goes to...punch him,with the ref looking right at him (sorry, i can't get over this) Bryan rolls out, Henry talks shot, Bryan responds in anger, Henry pushes him, Bryan wins by dq.
    Bryan celebrates like a douche, though he could have done a better job of showing he got the dq on purpose, because it seemed more like natural thing.

I can't beleive they are going to push Bryan as the heel and Show as the face in this, thats so ass backwards.
    end of spoilers
    It's Orton vs Christian 2 but with Show and Danielson playing the role. Not surprised, just a new way to bury Danielson some more.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck